Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,978 members, 7,845,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation (4789 Views)

How Islamic Clerics Are Redefining The World Of Science As We Know It. / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Beaf: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Whoa! Whoa! Ogbeni Beaf, what's gwan here?  angry angry

They are accusing you of double dealing and falsities and how do you redeem yourself? You pit two sisters against each other. So what you expect the both of us to jump in the sack with you? Naaah! We don't do that in our family. . . wait did you say bride price? Err. . .maybe we can make an exception, as long as I get you on Mondays, Tuesdays and every other day of the week that ends with a Y!

Hey, they don't call me generous for nothing. cool

Ileke-IdI:

Oh save it!!

You think you can romance 2 women on this thread? You no dey fear sha angry embarassed

But . . . . if you can gather a few millions together, it wont kill anybody cheesy

Lol! Mek una no vex, I'm a true gentleman. I'm just making the weapons-grade id!ots that started this thread jealous.

. . .But am a very strong man sha.
--runs--
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Rhino5dm: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
o ma se o! Singing NEYO "miss independence". Capito? cool. . .

Ileke-IdI:

You need to start respecting us Nigerian women. We are not made of puni alone.
Chineke gozie gi. Eledumare Oba o. Inu n bi mi sha.

ROTFLMAO!!! Sisi, you no go kill me for here grin grin grin grin grin

Oh gosh.

Ai karamba!!!

so much uninvited buziiii bodies. Not a fan of "BB" girls shocked. Outta hia cos i hate house flies.

That Ekiti girl. See you soon. tongue
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by SisiKill1: 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2011
seanet02:

Awon Asewo ti gba ijoba o
Rotflmao!!!!  cheesy cheesy

Beaf:

Lol! Mek una no vex, I'm a true gentleman. I'm just making the weapons-grade id!ots that started this thread jealous.

. . .But am a very strong man sha.
--runs--
Oh 'oney! I don't doubt your prowess at all at all!
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
@Beaf

Yea, you better run. Make I no catch you sha angry tongue
Keep up the six packs, I see strong man.

Sisi_Kill:

Oooooh! Ruby send this ya whino friend away from here now!

He's ruining everything. . .I mean how can a gal do romance with a foul stench in the air? angry angry
Rhino.5dm:

so much uninvited buziiii bodies. Not a fan of "BB" girls shocked. Outta hia cos i hate house flies.

Oya, this is for you two. I am fed up, stop it.

angry

I'm outtie too. Laters wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by SisiKill1: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Buh bye!!!  grin grin

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

O la la! Hubba Hubba! Grrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
I just had to sign on for a last stare. Chiee, Olorun wa!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Rhino5dm: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ha ha ha! Read ma lip . . .I love my Odunnu she is smart, hooootttt! shocked, pretty, blunt and veeeeeerrry sexxxyyyyy! Wetin ma pikin go carry two left legs DO shocked. Abeeegi shoe get size nah. this one na waka pass!

Ileke-IdI:

@Beaf

angry

Ileke-IdI:

@Beaf

angry

Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Ha ha ha! Read ma lip . . .I love my Odunnu she is smart, hooootttt! shocked, pretty, blunt and veeeeeerrry sexxxyyyyy! Wetin ma pikin go carry two left legs DO shocked. Abeeegi shoe get size nah. this one na waka pass!

Sisi_Kill will put her to shame. Sisi_Kill is smartest, hotttttest, prettiest, bluntest, and veeeerrryyy sexiest.
And I thought we were both outtie? Came back to see if Sisi was still online? tongue High school display of crush grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Rhino, you got me baned for replying you. Now I dont even know what to post again.

Anywaz, Sisi_Kill will put your Odunnu to shame. I trust ma gel  tongue

And I thought we were both outtie? You came back to see Sisi, no? awww
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Rhino5dm: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
My Odunnu will take care of a 1000 sisi whatchername. . . i ain't bluffing. I trust ma cute pie tongue.

"Nland's most sorted" can you beat that? Not some cheap aso-ebi. Buy 2 and get one FREE grin. lmao

*Ileke-IdI:

Rhino, you got me baned for replying you. Now I dont even know what to post again.

Anywaz, Sisi_Kill will put your Odunnu to shame. I trust ma gel tongue

And I thought we were both outtie? You came back to see Sisi, no? awww
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
Seriously, what did Sisi_Kill do?

Anywaz, I dont like the topic. Enjoy, omo Ondo wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
this is a reply to  the post gbawe addressed to me,

i wanted to reply on the thread, below, but found it locked.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742275.0.html

but this thread suffice

Gbawe:

I dont know if Beaf is Omokri , and frankly I do not care because the Nairaland Beaf is a cad and I don't expect him to be decent in real life. Nonetheless , you should read the article supplied to see that Omokri sounds like a typical waster, an enemy of Nigeria's progress and hungry AGIP out to get what he can for himself using deceit and duplicity as a weapon. One has to wonder why you defend such a character.

@ gbawe
thank you for addressing me, i do not know mr reno omokri personally, but i know the name omokri well enough to argue with you on the comment in bold above, i want to believe you are not using that article alone to arrive at a conlusion, on mr omokri.

reno omokri, if related, to the late justice omokri, definately came from a good, n well to do home. and this is the first time i am hearing reno omokri associated with a government, goodluck jonathan's, so i dont know where the AGIP is coming from.

i read that article right from when it was posted some six or seven weeks ago on sahara reporters n it came just after mr omokri,s rebuttal of mr el rufai,s article,   something to do with this government failing before it starts,

i believe that every one has a right to his or her opinion, and as such mr omokri has a right to his own, now a difference in opinion between two people does not warrant the no of unnecessary things, the writer wrote in the article and i will point them out to you.  it is a fact that mr omokri and mr elrufai are friends i.e they know each other personally.

My short political encounter with Omokri was a big eye opener. When I first met him last year in the United States, he wanted us to come together to be the arrowheads for the political activities of a man he considered more fit than anyone else to manage the affairs of Nigeria - Nasir El- Rufai.  I did not know why he felt that way then and why he now considers the same man to be unbecoming of a statesman.

here the writer has agreed he knows reno only for a short while, which should make you not come to your conclusion below

The author of the article clearly knows Omokri well and , frankly, Reno sounds like an odious character. He purports that Omokri only turned against El Rufai when the former FCT minister refused to accede to omokri's demand , in a letter reproduced below, for Abuja accommodation:

there is nothing wrong if my friend asks me for help, in securing accommodations, dose that stops him from having a differing opinion  with me? no!
and for the writer to use this as an attempt to paint mr omokri bad,  failed woefully, and i am surprised at you.

El-Rufai was unable to pay Reno’s house rent; from that moment on, he became an enemy. Today, from the comfort of his suite at the Transcorp Hilton (paid with taxpayers’ money), Reno can come up with all the falsehoods he dreams of; he has to be seen to be doing something. I wanted to end this piece by saying something about mediocrity, but Omokri and his team aren’t mediocre. What’s going on is something different and worse: we’re seeing the desire for political positions outweighing principles; we’re seeing vague prejudice (that just so happens to serve the interests of demagogues) trumping very honest analysis.

now this is were i find the writer really absurd, that el rufai,s failure in paying for reno accommodation made them enemies  shocked shocked shocked shocked
common gbawe you are better than this, do not let your altercations with beaf  cloud your judgment, it goes to show that this writer is relying on cheap blackmail to get at mr omokri. 

i am not refuting what he says about personal interest, every body has theirs, but what i am confused at, is the principles he was implying, what principles? he failed, at the principles of keeping personal matters, personal, and mind you, his honest analysis remains an opinion, not a fact!
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Beaf: 2:14am On Aug 24, 2011
df2006: i believe that every one has a right to his or her opinion, and as such mr omokri has a right to his own, now a difference in opinion between two people does not warrant the no of unnecessary things,

Thanks for your input. The fact is that folk like Gbawe are really damaged; it is almost embarrassing to see him sink below gutter faecal floatsam.
Because their position is based on emptiness and primitive emotion, they have no answers when challenged and resort to skulduggery out of humiliation and ignominy.

Its funny that I don't even know Reno Omokri, but here they are foisting his identity on me. From the little I've read about Reno Omokri though, he is an exemplary man, so hey! I'm flattered.

This is a recent post by Gbawe concerning the plethora of foolish threads they have opened to attempt to smear me over the past few days. Its the sort of thing one would expect [b]not [/b]from an educated person and member of ACN, but from an unwashed, degenerate thug:

Gbawe: Egbon mi, RAZISTS bullies ni won ni bi o, They are bloody RAZISTS bullies! Won ti lu mi sheleshe ni ibi yi OOO !!! Egbami OOOO !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=742275.msg8988659#msg8988659
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by lagos2NYC: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ @df2006: Look at this fool. Like you would have known if I didnt say anything. Please, shut up and go keel over in a corner somewhere and die a miserable death. Its even a waste of time arguing with hungry people like you that are hoping Beaf will hook you up with his principals.

Fo*ol, If thats the case why was Beaf denying he was Reno Omokri?! Why did he disappear for hours? Why did he call everywhere complaining? This is more than your poverty stricken self can understand, so, please, go and stand in the middle of a Highway in Kent and get crushed to death by a 18 wheeler transporting groceries to Wales. Or, if youre in Lagos look for a corrupt police man to shoot you to death under the guise of "accidental discharge". I*diot.

http://saharareporters.com/article/reno-omokri-redefining-desperation
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by CyberG: 4:59am On Aug 24, 2011
The character called beaf is a cancer that should be totally destroyed to his last cell. Whether he is the Omakri or not, does not matter. However, that beaf and the description of Reno as in the article is not a surprise. I do not have a lot of time these days or I would personally finish off the vermin like that lunatic Paroh_frey.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Gbawe: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks for your input. The fact is that folk like Gbawe are really damaged; it is almost embarrassing to see him sink below gutter faecal floatsam.
Because their position is based on emptiness and primitive emotion, they have no answers when challenged and resort to skulduggery out of humiliation and ignominy.

Its funny that I don't even know Reno Omokri, but here they are foisting his identity on me. From the little I've read about Reno Omokri though, he is an exemplary man, so hey! I'm flattered.

This is a recent post by Gbawe concerning the plethora of foolish threads they have opened to attempt to smear me over the past few days. Its the sort of thing one would expect not [/b]from an educated person and member of ACN, but from an unwashed, degenerate thug:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=742275.msg8988659#msg8988659

Suwebge . How about the millions of thread you have opened to smear a hard working and much loved leader while you hypocritically and decietfully ignore the many PDP misrulers we have and [b]the thugs and killers who run your own state
? Does charity not begin at home?

In case you don't know, it is only disgruntled PDP elements , because they lost out on "easy pickings", who are whining like babies about Amosun, Ajimobi and Aregbesola. Your paymasters had many years to perform and they failed woefully. They now have jobless scammers and unprincipled mercenaries like you to do their leg work. You are pathetic . Of course I will continue to b.i.tch slap you all over the forum. As a b.i.tch, you deserve nothing less . Now, crybaby , run off and report this message to the mods but make it clear you first addressed me as
an unwashed, degenerate thug
because we all know your style of hurling insults first and then playing victim , like an effing sissy, after real men have given you a beat down .
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2011
lagos2NYC:

^^^ @df2006: Look at this fool. Like you would have known if I didnt say anything. Please, shut up and go keel over in a corner somewhere and die a miserable death. Its even a waste of time arguing with hungry people like you that are hoping Beaf will hook you up with his principals.

Fo*ol, If thats the case why was Beaf denying he was Reno Omokri?! Why did he disappear for hours? Why did he call everywhere complaining? This is more than your poverty stricken self can understand, so, please, go and stand in the middle of a Highway in Kent and get crushed to death by a 18 wheeler transporting groceries to Wales. Or, if youre in Lagos look for a corrupt police man to shoot you to death under the guise of "accidental discharge". I*diot.

http://saharareporters.com/article/reno-omokri-redefining-desperation

i dont understand, are u confused? i cant make head or tail of wat u re ranting here,  i dont know any tin about beaf being reno omokri,  i don,t even want to know
i was only replying to  gbawe on the article written about omokri,  abeg no add me join dis your highness o, free me o

una sure say no be becomerich be this?

and by the way when you use this : after my name, you are implying, i said all that sheet you spewed fort, so pls make corrections where necessary.

which kind life?
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Gbawe: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Df2006.

My guy you speak politely here but that was not the case before:

and so fvcking what if he is reno omokiri? so a man can not speak his mind again, why cant you people loose honorably, must you all continue to wallow in self pity, haba be a man for once!

and by the way you guys are too dull, if it is now, you are finding out.

Like I said before, one has to wonder why , if not biased or partisan, you defend beaf so vehemently to the point you claim others should "lose honourably" . "lose" what? Is this a battle and are you suddenly the judge who decide who has won or lost? In any case, no one can doubt that Beaf has been thoroughly deconstructed as a charlatan and petty con man more concerned with "spin and spell" deceit than with a genuine interest in solutions to the problems of Nigeria.

As for Omokri , you have your opinion and I have mine . To me , he sounds like the usual mercenary, praise singer and jobber , with inconsistent principles and fickle devotion, always gravitating aimlessly around politicians . The likes of him constantly introduce one silly initiative or the other, solely with the aim of 'getting paid', instead of seeking gainful employment and genuine initiatives that promote the development of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Desola(f): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2011
seanet02:

Awon Asewo ti gba ijoba o

I choked on my drink reading this.

Seanet, o ti totally yanma! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by seanet02: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2011
Desola:

I choked on my drink reading this.

Seanet, o ti totally yanma! grin grin grin grin grin
Aya mi owon
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

@Df2006.

My guy you speak politely here but that was not the case before:

Like I said before, one has to wonder why , if not biased or partisan, you defend beaf so vehemently to the point you claim others should "lose honourably" . "lose" what? Is this a battle and are you suddenly the judge who decide who has won or lost? In any case, no one can doubt that Beaf has been thoroughly deconstructed as a charlatan and petty con man more concerned with "spin and spell" deceit than with a genuine interest in solutions to the problems of Nigeria.

As for Omokri , you have your opinion and I have mine . To me , he sounds like the usual mercenary, praise singer and jobber , with inconsistent principles and fickle devotion, always gravitating aimlessly around politicians . The likes of him constantly introduce one silly initiative or the other, solely with the aim of 'getting paid', instead of seeking gainful employment and genuine initiatives that promote the development of Nigeria.

@gbawe
you know sometimes, NL brings the beast out in somebody, and sincerely that was wat happen there, i was looking at all the post and i got really pissed, and it seems to tally that it was all those that, their candidates lost the presidential race, that were at the head of it all, hence my comment.

there is no big deal if beaf is the same as reno omokri, and why the spitting of saliva all over the place,

i realise that you and beaf have a history, and i am not getting involve there, my discuss concerns only mr omokri, and that article it self.
yes i repeat, if the poster is so smart, it is nothing new if beaf is omokri or vise versa
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ sisi Kill & Ileke Idi

ladies pls dont waste your time on Reno (Beaf), the chap is a gay. i will prove it now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2011
this is what Beaf said he does diligently and religiously every night.
most likely the source and reason for his madness
Reference: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-742275.32.html
pls dont waste your time on him. he isnt worth it.
or Beaf i Lie

Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2011
Omokri, thats a funny name for a person to answer, people such names change it these days. Its like igbiradja which means pro. stitute. Omokri means a male he-goat in urhobo, a very stinky breed found mostly in delta state.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by seanet02: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
blink182:

Omokri, thats a funny name for a person to answer, people such names change it these days. Its like igbiradja which means pro. stitute. Omokri means a male he-goat in urhobo, a very stinky breed found mostly in delta state.
Imao at beaf the he goat
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
seanet02:

Imao at beaf the he goat
Dude you need to come in contact with the stench of that goat, 1hr after it passes a place the stink is still there. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Gbawe: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
df2006:

@gbawe
you know sometimes, NL brings the beast out in somebody, and sincerely that was wat happen there, i was looking at all the post and i got really pissed, and it seems to tally that it was all those that, their candidates lost the presidential race, that were at the head of it all, hence my comment.

I understand . I was ultra polite in the past but too many losers and idiots (like Beaf who actually mentioned my mother  angry angry ) do not deserve polite retort.

there is no big deal if beaf is the same as reno omokri, and why the spitting of saliva all over the place,

I agree there is no big deal if Beaf is indeed Omokri. What folks are saying is that they are very similar in deceitful conduct and cynical behaviour.

i realise that you and beaf have a history, and i am not getting involve there, my discuss concerns only mr omokri, and that article it self.
yes i repeat, if the poster is so smart, it is nothing new if beaf is omokri or vise versa

Indeed. First I knew of the fool was when he rounded on me by saying he used to respect me but I am now in his black book because I criticised GEJ back in the day when I backed Donald Duke's assertion that GEJ was weak and indecisive during the Yar Adua health saga.

As far as Beaf being Omokri , I doubt it personally . Omokri , with allowance for benefit of the doubt, sounds a sleazy character but Beaf surely is . Nonetheless , there are obvious differences between Beaf and this Omokri Chap . Beaf , even if duplicitous, is not clever enough to sustain complex deception. Beaf never wrote as someone who knows Atiku while this Omokri chap was meant to be cordial with Atiku at some stage . There are more disparities as well. In the end , it matters very little if Beaf is Omokri or not. What matters , ultimately, is that sycophantic empty barrels, used to sucking balls to enable wicked elements perpetuate the evil status quo, are defeated and relegated to make way for those who are passionate about a great Nigeria .
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
As far as Beaf being Omokri , I doubt it personally . Omokri , with allowance for benefit of the doubt, sounds a sleazy character but Beaf surely is . Nonetheless , there are obvious differences between Beaf and this Omokri Chap . Beaf , even if duplicitous, is not clever enough to sustain complex deception. Beaf neve[b]r wrote as someone who knows Atiku while this Omokri chap was meant to be cordial with Atiku at some stage . There are more disparities as well. In the end , it matters very little if Beaf is Omokri or not.[/b] What matters , ultimately, is that sycophantic empty barrels, used to sucking balls to enable wicked elements perpetuate the evil status quo, are defeated and relegated to make way for those who are passionate about a great Nigeria .
My thought but I saw it from the perspective that a person of such standing will not really give a hoot about what a bunch of anonymous dudes think online when there is serious ass licking to be done to make a living.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Rhino5dm: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
^ Beaf is Omokri Renu 100% positive.
His capability of allowing emotion to slip in when confronted with more superior arguement bratrys his deep deception potentiality.

Goto to Renu Omokri twitter page and read through, i bet you wont even need to refresh before the "identical match" will pop up. He is the one. No doubt.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Gbawe: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2011
blink182:

My thought but I saw it from the perspective that a person of such standing will not really give a hoot about what a bunch of anonymous dudes think online when there is serious Bottom licking to be done to make a living.

You may be right but Beaf has always come unstuck as someone not clever enough to maintain his deceptive agenda ,  without foolishly contradicting himself, for longer than 1 day on this forum so I doubt he can conciously carry off the deception of writing about Atiku in a manner that hides his personal friendship with our former VP.

Either way , I don't care . I am more interested in us Nigerians , rather than fighting each other, becoming more pragmatic enough to understand who our enemies are. They come from all our homes and region yet they try and distract us with divide-and-conquer tactics that appeals to our base instinct , in an ethnically dived nation, so that they can carry on stealing our commonwealth and making our nation a pathetic model that resembles pre-civilization existence. Nigerians still defecating in public in their millions and enjoying 2 hours of electricity a week while our leaders , from all corners of Nigeria,  live in hedonistic splendour Obama does not enjoy !!!  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee !! The likes of Beaf need to be flogged publicly !!
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Rhino5dm: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2011
ok why was Renu Omokri making security checks on his siblings after the expose? There are moles leaking everything in their circus. Right from my first conversation with him, i was making a cherry picking fallacy about all the small infos he is busy dropping,most importantly when he is angered which is his weak point and feeding him with lies. cool

When ever i want a little info about him, i will push him to the edge. While i keep picking my pieces and progressing the puzzle.

Do you know how i got to know beaf is an Isoko man? I actually allow him to feel he was winning the banter

Do you know how i got to know he is around 35 years? Thesame as above.

Then i initiated the thread has Beaf'state Delta gone to the DOGS? When i know am closing on him, by unearthing his afroscience scam. That gave me the advantage of making him angering the average Deltans whom i know are not happy with the way things are. Then BOOM! he was caught red handed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lower Nigerian Flag All Over The Country In Honor Of Ojukwu / GMB Chief Of Staff / Top 10 Least Educated African Presidents At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.