Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation (4790 Views)

How Islamic Clerics Are Redefining The World Of Science As We Know It. / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Beaf: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
. . .Losers festival. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by seanet02: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
Beaf the fraudulent programmer
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Gbawe:

You may be right but Beaf has always come unstuck as someone not clever enough to maintain his deceptive agenda ,  without foolishly contradicting himself, for longer than 1 day on this forum so I doubt he can conciously carry off the deception of writing about Atiku in a manner that hides his personal friendship with our former VP.

Either way , I don't care . I am more interested in us Nigerians , rather than fighting each other, becoming more pragmatic enough to understand who our enemies are. They come from all our homes and region yet they try and distract us with divide-and-conquer tactics that appeals to our base instinct , in an ethnically dived nation, so that they can carry on stealing our commonwealth and making our nation a pathetic model that resembles pre-civilization existence. Nigerians still defecating in public in their millions and enjoying 2 hours of electricity a week while our leaders , from all corners of Nigeria,  live in hedonistic splendour Obama does not enjoy !!!  Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee !! The likes of Beaf need to be flogged publicly !!
Really love this write up, parts of it can be saddening though.

Rhino.5dm:

ok why was Renu Omokri making security checks on his siblings after the expose? There are moles leaking everything in their circus. Right from my first conversation with him, i was making a cherry picking fallacy about all the small infos he is busy dropping,most importantly when he is angered which is his weak point and feeding him with lies. cool

When ever i want a little info about him, i will push him to the edge. While i keep picking my pieces and progressing the puzzle.

Do you know how i got to know beaf is an Isoko man? I actually allow him to feel he was winning the banter

Do you know how i got to know he is around 35 years? Thesame as above.

Then i initiated the thread has Beaf'state Delta gone to the DOGS? When i know am closing on him, by unearthing his afroscience scam. That gave me the advantage of making him angering the average Deltans whom i know are not happy with the way things are. Then BOOM! he was caught red handed.

This definitely should be giving Beaf's ego a good massage. Please ignore the dude,
Beaf:

. . .Losers festival. grin
Artful dodger
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Beaf: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
blink182:

Really love this write up, parts of it can be saddening though.
[size=14pt]This definitely should be giving Beaf's ego a good massage[/size]. Please ignore the dude, Artful dodger

Lol!
The truth is so bitter it makes otherwise educated ACN losers who cannot piece together the simplest opposing argument resort to supremely childish tactics like this Beaf bashing thread and the thousands of similar foolish ones opened over the last few days. It tells a lot about that political party.

When manipulative people occupying their false places are shown up by simple, incisive arguments; they tend to see a red mist, and driven by defeat they resort to overtly agbero methods. . . Men in suits begin throwing rocks and baying like feral baboons. Na wa o!

Its a spectacle to behold indeed. . . The regression of the ACN specie to outright anarcho-primitivism. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!
The truth is so bitter it makes otherwise educated ACN losers who cannot piece together the simplest opposing argument resort to supremely childish tactics like this Beaf bashing thread and the thousands of similar foolish ones opened over the last few days. It tells a lot about that political party.

When manipulative people occupying their false places are shown up by simple, incisive arguments; they tend to see a red mist, and driven by defeat they resort to overtly agbero methods. . . Men in suits begin throwing rocks and baying like feral baboons. Na wa o!

Its a spectacle to behold indeed. . . The regression of the ACN specie to outright anarcho-primitivism. embarassed
What do you want from me. . . a standing ovation? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Beaf: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2011
blink182:

What do you want from me. . . a standing ovation? undecided

Wouldn't be a bad starting point. grin
Its all in the spirit of good sportsmanship for losers to manfully accept defeat. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
^^
Yeye de smell grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Ufeolorun(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
No to Jeun Jeun political position and talking points. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2011
Questions: If Beaf isnt Omokri
1.Why does he come on every trend on reno ranting cheap vulagarities
2.who else is Beaf?
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2011
3.Why has he not refuted Lagos2nyc Claims intelligibly
4.Why are reno's article equally sychophantic
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2011
In our natianal live we've had only 2 types of people:Patroits&sychophants. Beaf should tell which one he is
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Aug 25, 2011
he wont bother to answer u. even if he does he will lie again. He is a liar.
he is basically a sychophant
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by PointB: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
@topic

Much ado about nothing.
Small minds and ish!

by the way Salisu Mohammed, is not the same pro-buhari anti GEJ columnist on The Nation Newspaper? When did he join the fake news peddler Sahara Reporter? And when did his bias and partisan opinion start gaining traction?

I laugh in Salisu Mohammed! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by lagos2NYC: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
DrummaBoy:

3.Why has he not refuted Lagos2nyc Claims intelligibly
4.Why are reno's article equally sychophantic

He wont refute, all he will do is make phone calls and try to complain to everyone like the cry baby he is. Its a personal thing between us; GOOD v EVIL.

Watch out for Part 2.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2011
I tweeted Reno & told him dat NL are seeking 4 his neck
He denied being Beaf but his tweets are beaflike
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by DrummaBoy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2011
D only thing those tweets lack are his legendary curses he uses on NL
well sychophancy isn't new in Nigeria!
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf, the accursed
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by lagos2NYC: 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
@DrummaBoy, u really expect him to say he's Beaf? Lol. When I first broke the news he disappeared for hours and instead of issuing a denial, he started making phone calls and accusing his siblings of trying to sabotage him.
Re: Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation by tpia5: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2011
Ufeolorun:

Njare  laiye -ire,eku ishe olodumore grin

mo Razist yeye  !

please stick to your village lingo because the way you're attacking the yoruba language is very alarming.

na by force to belong?

na wa for these ethnic terrorists oh!!

lord have mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / Question On 'We The SS Want Resource Control' / THE OLDEST AFRICAN PRESIDENTS: President Buhari's Position Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.