Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,707 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? (2405 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Y Do Quiet, Handsome & Introverted Guys So Complicated? / My Situation Seems So Complicated And I'm Feeling Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrCork17: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
Women lead you on, you have high hopes & spend moiney and then guess what: THEY TURN YOU DOWN!!

Best excuse ever: you just like my brother & i dont want to ruin our friendship. Please advise! angry
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MMM2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
op
becos even punnny is also complicated angry
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
GET A LIFE!!! angry angry angry
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Rgp92: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
Stop acting like her brother  undecided
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrCork17: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

GET A LIFE!!! angry angry angry

Thanks Sexkills: Your ridiculous little opinion has been noted. cheers! wink
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by pendo89(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b]Women lead you on, [/b]you have high hopes &  spend moiney and then guess what: THEY TURN YOU DOWN!!

Best excuse ever: you just like my brother & i dont want to ruin our friendship.   Please advise! angry

Its true some women are very complicated. The bolded is where the problem lies. And I think we are to blame for that really.
Men as well women assume a lot of things. We read too much when the relationship is nothing but platonic.
If a woman has no interest in you then she should not lead you on.
What is wrong with being open and telling the other partner right from the word go what you expect out of this relationship or why you are in it?
Make your intentions very clear when you start feeling the chemistry.
Talk freely about your desires and lay it on the table first.Then see if both of you are able to date with what you already have.
I say this because we are wasting too much money and emotions on the wrong people.
These complications you are talking about arise when in the course of dating you start discovering there's more to the partner than meets the eye.
The only line that crosses your mind then is , 'sorry you deserve a better person than me'
Define the relationship before you start dating.If it doesn't work dont cry it just wasnt meant to be.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nayah(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Men come from Mars and Woman from Venus think about it wink
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Myluv1: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
pendo89:

Its true some women are very complicated. The bolded is where the problem lies. And I think we are to blame for that really.
Men as well women assume a lot of things. We read too much when the relationship is nothing but platonic.
If a woman has no interest in you then she should not lead you on.
What is wrong with being open and telling the other partner right from the word go what you expect out of this relationship or why you are in it?
Make your intentions very clear when you start feeling the chemistry.
Talk freely about your desires and lay it on the table first.Then see if both of you are able to date with what you already have.
I say this because we are wasting too much money and emotions on the wrong people.
These complications you are talking about arise when in the course of dating you start discovering there's more to the partner than meets the eye.
The only line that crosses your mind then is , 'sorry you deserve a better person than me'
Define the relationship before you start dating.If it doesn't work dont cry it just wasnt meant to be.

On point! I hereby recommend for fellow guys.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
your not being able to get punny doesn't mean all women are complicated.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by SAFO(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Women only put you in the "brother category" when they're not attracted to you. It's their way of not hurting your feelings. In your case OP, it sounds like she wants all the benefits that come with a relationship but no physical intimacy.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Sister pendo89, most times girls state it that they like u enuff to be serious wiv u, and when they have sucked u to ur limit. . . then they now say "we r too close, let us just be friends". . . Awon oloshis
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mc-donald is on strike again? Cork go look for another job
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by pendo89(f): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

@ Sister pendo89, most times girls state it that they like u enuff to be serious wiv u, and[b] when they have sucked u to your limit. [/b]. . then they now say "we r too close, let us just be friends". . . Awon oloshis

Why do guys allow this to happen? I defer when guys say that women are golddiggers because I am a woman and have never milked a guy.I believe in 50/50.

For heavens sake do not spend on a woman like she's your wife then come crying later.

Spend at your own risk cz nobody is putting a gun on your head and forcing you to empty your pockets or take loans to please a woman.

Spending is inevitable and gentlemen do that but they don't lose their heads or money.They know when to say No and what not to spend on

If she loves you as she claims she will stick by you when you refuse to buy her what she wants or refuse to take her where she insists.

One must act mature not whine like a baby wanting stuff all the time.You buy lunch.I buy dinner.I don't 'need' your money till I become your wife. Is that so hard?

Okay if shes a student be reasonable.Live within your budget! Shop at the market if you have to not at high ends in an effort to please.

Have you noticed when people are deeply in love the environment ceases to exist? The location doesn't matter neither does the dressing or type of food.

The loves blinds you from seein some things. A cave can be sweeter than a 5 star hotel when you are in love.

I am a lady and I hate it when people enter relationships with selfishness only thinking about what they can gain for themselves and not the other party.

It's such a waste of time.

Its one thing to say I love you but actions will speak louder.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by slap1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Mc-donald is on strike again? Cork go look for another job
He's a cleaner there?
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
Sista Pendo89, always realize this. . . all women/people are not the same. . . cos u r a goood hearted, nice female does not mean the rest are. . . I am not complaining ooooo, i always say "i spend wat i can let go". . . . . so i dont believe in that crap. .

First, some girls r soooooooooo demanding (thank God i always managed to miss this kind), while some of cos r like u. . .

But the gold diggers outweigh the nice ones. . . .

My point is that some girls claim it happens naturally, that at first they truly loved him n then it graduated into loving him like an elder broda (worst excuse ever). . . .
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nayah(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
Kpolli let's choose a good girl, not a beggar or gold digger, life is about choice my brother, then you'll see that your statement depends on some things
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2011
I am not complaining for myself but for my fellow brodas like this poster wink

I go to nun house to get mine
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nayah(f): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^lol
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by pendo89(f): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^ lol kpolli  grin grin

But there are many nice women.The diggers make life difficult for them to find nice guys.

B4 u enter relationship there must be chemistry of course.Do not forget also that relationships are a risk.

Only the dare try them out or else you will never date.The law of Probability applies in relationships. keep that in mind.

What I tell anybody is,do not invest too much until you are engaged or married.Before that everything is a risk.

Time is always the best teacher so always take time to know somebody before you start spending 3/4 of your money in an effort to win them over.

Seriously when it comes to spending complains I blame the dudes.You can tell a girl NO.Let her step if she wants to.Love will bring her back not money.

See ,a mature and serious person will not wait to be told NO. She knows where to put checks and balances.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrCork17: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

your not being able to get punny doesn't mean all women are complicated.

MzDarkisn. This topic is not about u gettin punnny. Its about women being too complicated.

Example: they wear mini skirt and when a guy looks, they say: WHAT THE HELL YOU LOOKIN AT!! angry
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Shuo, i know naaa. . . .

i no where to shop for 'em, the poster doesn't. . . .

u haven't noticed i just used style to find out ur a "nice" girl, so i can even toast u (n if u fucck up, i can always come back to report u)
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrCork17: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
I blame beyounce with all her nonsense songs: we rule the world angry
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^ I agree 100% cool
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Candyness(f): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
Men. when they get what they want, we are good. When they get rejected, we are complicated
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by kpolli(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Then give us wat we want
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrLoverMAn(m): 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Candyness link=topic=742605.msg8989053#msg8989053 date=1314112014]
Men. when they get what they want, we are good. When they get rejected, we are complicated

@Candyness

Thats not true  :-)
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by SAFO(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkisn. This topic is not about u gettin punnny. Its about women being too complicated.

Example: they wear mini skirt and when a guy looks, they say: WHAT THE HELL YOU LOOKIN AT!! angry

But then again do you really want an easy, simpleminded woman who is going to give up the drawers just like that?

Where's the challenge there?
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Candyness(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
SAFO:

But then again do you really want an easy, simpleminded woman who is going to give up the drawers just like that?

Where's the challenge there?

well said
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Nayah(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
Maybe if both side made some efforts, things would be easier  smiley
Women: a bit too much demanding
Guys: a bit stubbered
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by Jackieugo(f): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
Maybe guys shouldn't be showering women who aren't yet their gfs with gifts and money lipsrsealed Love can't be bought.
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by HURUCHI(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
start a relationship first then u will know
Re: Why Are All Women So Complicated To Understand? by MrCork17: 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Jackieugo:

Maybe guys shouldn't be showering women who aren't yet their gfs with gifts and money  lipsrsealed Love can't be bought.

Sweeery but how else can we get punnny if we dont shower them with gifts? HELLO!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

His greatest Fantasies are of me killing him. / You May Now Kiss The Bride, What Do You Think [photos] / "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.