Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,882 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

"Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" (2406 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2013
I really need some advice. I recently met this girl at orientation for this new job I started, it is at a huge office so we don't really work together.
I think she is really great and I want to get to know her better. The thing is I'm already in a relationship and have a girlfriend.
We have been dating for about one and a half years now. She has broken up with me on several occassions but I always managed to kiss up and get her back.
She hasn't broken up with me because I cheated or anything like that, it's just that we are both so different and we both sometimes agree that we are not compatible.
Now this other girl that I met seems to like me but she is always so busy, she goes to school full time and works part time. When I call her she never really has time to talk to me and says that she will call me back but then she doesn't.
Is she just playing games ? Maybe she is still immature, I don't know?
I just can't stop thinking about this girl and I know it's not fair to the girl I have been with the past year and a half. I don't know what to do.
Should I pursue this new girl and risk losing something that is already there or should I stay with the old girl and maybe get dumped again in the future?
I can't get this new girl off my mind.
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2013
Please break up with your girlfriend, that's the best thing to do.

1 Like

Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by edwonderz(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2013
This is an awesome music video produced to entertain, motivate and thrill your mind, it's full of stunts.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&g­
uid&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2013
edwonderz:
This is an awesome music video produced to entertain, motivate and thrill your mind, it's full of stunts.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&g­
uid&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&hl=en-GB

Are u a muzicshian? grin grin
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2013
duffie: Please break up with your girlfriend, that's the best thing to do.

Its dicey mehn!
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2013
No it's not...just be aa man and quit the relationship.. undecided
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Mynd44: 9:19am On Aug 22, 2013
If you would quit your relationship, do that because you feel that's the best for you and not because of the new girl you are not even sure you have a future with or compatible with

2 Likes

Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
Must you tell him everything..if he can't use his senses for a veryy clear issue like this, he should jusst go and sleep.
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Popowaa: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Smh
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Ab025(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2013
U can double-date with both of them if ur mind is not yet made up

But if u ask me, I think it is becos u haven't slept wit this new gal. Am sure after u hav bleeped dis new gal for 2months, u will come here to tell us of how u want to break up with her becos of another new gal u hav seen....

Guy, I no trust u....hold that ur thing!!
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 11:52am On Aug 22, 2013
Ab025: U can double-date with both of them if ur mind is not yet made up

But if u ask me, I think it is becos u haven't slept wit this new gal. Am sure after u hav bleeped dis new gal for 2months, u will come here to tell us of how u want to break up with her becos of another new gal u hav seen....

Guy, I no trust u....hold that ur thing!!

Guy no be so, there is something abt these babes am telling u, u can't understand grin
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Jomesh20(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2013
A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Monicasque(f): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
how deep is your love for your current girlfriend? when u think of her do u see the future mother of your kids and the future Mrs U
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't , you don't know the baggage the other girl is carrying. undecided
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
eluquenson: I really need some advice. I recently met this girl at orientation for this new job I started, it is at a huge office so we don't really work together.
I think she is really great and I want to get to know her better. The thing is I'm already in a relationship and have a girlfriend.
We have been dating for about one and a half years now. She has broken up with me on several occassions but I always managed to kiss up and get her back.
She hasn't broken up with me because I cheated or anything like that, it's just that we are both so different and we both sometimes agree that we are not compatible.
Now this other girl that I met seems to like me but she is always so busy, she goes to school full time and works part time. When I call her she never really has time to talk to me and says that she will call me back but then she doesn't.
Is she just playing games ? Maybe she is still immature, I don't know?
I just can't stop thinking about this girl and I know it's not fair to the girl I have been with the past year and a half. I don't know what to do.
Should I pursue this new girl and risk losing something that is already there or should I stay with the old girl and maybe get dumped again in the future?
I can't get this new girl off my mind.
This is a typical man talk cheesy
You see a new girl and you are alredy thinking of dumping your main girl.
That is how it will continue once you cannot make up your mind and stay with one girl. You meet differnet girls everyday and you keep dumping one for one naa bro,it doesn't worth it

1 Like

Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by deshclones(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jomesh20: A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush.

spongeback: The devil you know is better than the angel you don't , you don't know the baggage the other girl is carrying. undecided

see them...men/women of little faith... grin grin grin

duffie: Please break up with your girlfriend, that's the best thing to do.

best answer ever....op is obviously confused and doesnt knw what he wants...dude is a teenager no doubt...max of 22years..a real man knows the woman he loves and can spend years just trying to convince her to be his...and when she says yes..he values her and regardless of how many times he cheats on her...he still loves and treat her like a queen infront of other more beautiful women..

1 Like

Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by eluquenson(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
deshclones:

see them...men/women of little faith... grin grin grin

best answer ever....op is obviously confused and doesnt knw what he wants...dude is a teenager no doubt...max of 22years..a real man knows the woman he loves and can spend years just trying to convince her to be his...and when she says yes..he values her and regardless of how many times he cheats on her...he still loves and treat her like a queen infront of other more beautiful women..

Sincerely, they av two different qualities I mean...u guys should know nah & dis is a hard task to embark on, may be I should forgo the latter grin grin
Re: "Should I Break Up With My Girlfriend For This New Girl I Like?" by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mynd_44: If you would quit your relationship, do that because you feel that's the best for you and not because of the new girl you are not even sure you have a future with or compatible with
+1

(1) (Reply)

When Your Partner Goes On Sex Strike / Help!! How Do I Tell Her She Has Mouth Odor / Am I Alone On This Issue?? (guys Only Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.