Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 (26779 Views)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2022
LordReed:

Glad you know stories don't buy bread. And as I said I require evidence for your god and so far I haven't been presented with any. All I see are human beings trying to do the best they can in an uncertain world, no benevolent god is doing anything of note so until you can present me with evidence for this your god I'm really not interested.

Well received .

What evidence are you talking about ?

Can you provide evidence for the non existence of God ?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Well received .

Do you have evidence for the non existence of Osiris? Or Zeus? Or Angramainyu? No? Why would you expect us to have evidence for the non existence for your god?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2022
Maynman:

Do you have evidence for the non existence of Osiris? Or Zeus? Or Angramainyu? No? Why would you expect us to have evidence for the non existence for your god?

I wasn't arguing about zeu's or Osiris's existence .
You are just trying to taking cover with these
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

I wasn't arguing about zeu's or Osiris's existence .
You are just trying to taking cover with these

I’m trying to take cover from Israelite god, yahweh? Bwahahahah
What’s the origin of the word “god”, which of the gods are you talking about?
Was New Testament or Old Testament written in English?

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2022
Maynman:

I’m trying to take cover from Israelite god, yahweh? Bwahahahah
What’s the origin of the word “god”, which of the gods are you talking about?
Was New Testament or Old Testament written in English?

It doesn't matter what language it was written .
As far as I'm concern ; we're dealing with Christianity here, and you should know what God we would be referring to .
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

It doesn't matter what language it was written .
As far as I'm concern ; we're dealing with Christianity here, and you should know what God we would be referring to .

Ooh, you should have said israelite god, yahweh bwahahahah
It’s just like me saying “provide the evidence of the non existence of Deity.”

And hope you know, israelites are Canaanites cheesy

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2022
Maynman:

Ooh, you should have said israelite god, yahweh bwahahahah
It’s just like me saying “provide the evidence of the non existence of Deity.”

And hope you know, israelites are Canaanites cheesy

The God of Israel
He calls himself
But he is the supreme and ultimate God of the whole universe .
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

The God of Israel
He calls himself
But he is the supreme and ultimate God of the whole universe .

IsraEL was given to him by his father, EL.

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Well received .

Evidence that indicates that your god exists unequivocally.

Which god? Identify the god.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2022
LordReed:

Evidence that indicates that your god exists unequivocally.

Which god? Identify the god.

You should provide evidence that there is no God
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2022
Maynman:

IsraEL was given to him by his father, EL.

Don't be confused
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

You should provide evidence that there is no God

LoLz! Show me where I said there is no god then answer my question if you can.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Don't be confused

Don’t be brainwashed.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t be brainwashed.

Brainwashed by what ?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Show me where I said there is no god then answer my question if you can.

You don't have to say it expressly - man
It can be deduced from your penned thoughts .
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

Brainwashed by what ?

Abrahamaic religion.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

You don't have to say it expressly - man
It can be deduced from your penned thoughts .

I do because that is not at all what I think, don't pretend you can read my mind

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by JoeNL22(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Obi......provide jobs for youths.

When you do that. People can't and won't entertain the thought of masturbaion.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2022
No man can escape wet dream, but masturbation can be overcome but wet dream continues unless;

You get married to a woman who doesn't deny you sex or somehow you always have someone to drill. But as long as you are sex starved, wet dream will happen.

6 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by owobokiri(m): 9:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Is wet dream a sin?
How can it be a sin when you're not the one intentionally instigating it?

6 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by EbenezerTriumph: 9:58am On Dec 11, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! This is not about masturbation but about your epistemology. I haven't even said whether it is good or bad, you are just using it to avoid answering simple questions.

Explain what experience is the best teacher means.
fool stop trolling this thread.
your presence here stinks
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by TheChameleon: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Hallelujah. grin

You must pay tithe to me. I am the man of God that said...

"Oh ye Angels, deliver this wankster". undecided

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Awesometouch1: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
The bible says

Romans 6:16
[16]Surely you know that when you surrender yourselves as slaves to obey someone, you are in fact the slaves of the master you obey — either of sin, which results in death, or of obedience, which results in being put right with God.

That is testimony of whoever engaged in masturbation .
It enslaves you , frustrates your progress
Makes you stagnant in life .

But beyond what you go through while you practice masturbation ,there is another battle to fight AFTER getting delivered from masturbation .
It is called
" WET DREAMS "

you sleep and then see yourself having sex.
Or you get pressed down by a force while sleeping .
( some call this : SLEEP PARALYSIS )
or sometimes you don't experience any of these two but the end result of those experiences most time is that you wake up to find out you've ejaculated .

And frustration sets in .

What kind of thing is this for God's sake !
I have left masturbating for good ,
then how come this is happening to me again ?
Then you pray about it and even fasted ,
And then during the night of the very day you fasted and prayed heavily ,
The thing repeats itself .

You then went on a dry fast for three to seven days .
And on the day you ended the fast ,
You ended it with WET DREAM -
a terrible one .

You spoke to people and searches for advice ,
applied them ,and the thing stopped ;
Only to happen suddenly again when you least expect .

Ho God !
I'm done !

To be continued .

You people will just wake up one morning and start typing trash.
Wet dreams that's suposed to be a natural phenomenon.
I'm sure you'll soon start dating and fornicating with a girlfriend. No one talks about deliverance from that.
You so called Christians have gone bonkers along with your prosperity pastors.
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Stellar360(m): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:
fool stop trolling this thread.
your presence here stinks

it's funny how atheists could deliver comprehensive takes on religious matters without dishing a single insult on their counterpart.
The same could not be said about you Christians.

8 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2022
I am on my way to total liberation and freedom from masturbation.

Although it has been longer than usual since I did it, my spirit covered with the spirit of God is high and very determined to stop and end it for good.

PS: I see wet dream as a natural thing since it is not an action taking my humans deliberately OR not, unlike masturbation that won't happen or occur if you don't do it.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by 5iine: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2022
I wanted to open a thread on how to stop these problems without praying. Just simple techniques will stop those things... But since I didn't hit front page, so its not necessarily.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2022
5iine:
I wanted to open a thread on how to stop these problem without praying. Just simple techniques will stop those things... But since I didn't hit front page, so its not necessarily.

Can you share it here, let people learn.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by tarantino1: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2022
If you don't masturbate or have sex, your semen would still find a way to come out and that is through wet dreams.

Be a Christian all you want but at least be knowledgeable about the body process.

3 Likes

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Regex: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2022
This is your body. You should be worried if you are not having wet dreams
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Princessdainty(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2022
So masturbating and Kidnapping which one vex una god pass?

Y'all should mind your damn business and stop with the control gimmicks. Let people do whatever with their body!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.