Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,124 members, 7,835,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 (26768 Views)

Wet Dreams: A Thorn In My Flesh Going To Two Decades / Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Image123(m): 10:17am On Dec 12, 2022
LordReed:

That's why I specified you or you don't speak in tongues?

No, not like you. cheesy
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2022
Image123:

No, not like you. cheesy

Ok.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oh. So you believe in Zeus

angry
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Maynman:

So as Zeus.

angry
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2022
Maynman:

So as Zeus.

brother..so was the deal with u & my woman Sweetplum?....are u fokkin her or u juss friend ? angry
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Maynman:

You “believe” what you don’t know.

I believe i can fly wink
I now understand you better. You aren't an atheist. You are just online catching cruise with people who believe in God & you know Christians are easy picks cos of the nature of Jesus which many of them follow.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Maynman: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
I now understand you better. You aren't an atheist. You are just online catching cruise with people who believe in God & you know Christians are easy picks cos of the nature of Jesus which many of them follow.

Which of the gods , christian god, yahweh?
There’s no religion that has killed more people than Christianity.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by SenatePresdo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:

1. Spiritual defilement .(when your sperm pours out you become spiritually unclean

At that point it is useless to pray (if not for cleansing or for forgiveness )
Every other prayer would be useless .

And you can defile others .

2. Losing your glory
Your glory powers your life to the right direction .

3. Stagnation
You stop progressing

4.Backwardness
Retrogression steps in

5. Losing your spiritual cover
Your are open for the enemy to attack you because you would lost your cover

6. Addiction
You can't go a day without masturbating
And if you try to stop you find out you will is weak and can't help .

7. Weakness
Your body loses strength ,and you lost spiritual stamina ,and strength ,and feels unworthy to approach God .

8. Bondage .
You will discover your are no longer the one controlling your live but you are now a slave of a thing or person you can't see .

9 . demonic possession .
Demons that are behind masturbation would have express access to poses your soul and afflict your life .

10. ill favour ,bad luck etc .
You will lose favor with men
And it would seems as if you don't exist or people hate you or they have forgotten you
Or they don't want to have anything to do with you .

11.Manipulation
Demons will manipulate you to waste your time by been indoor .
You will become unproductive ,lazy , mentally challenged ,and frustrated .

These are some .

What do you have to say ?

Wow, well said.

But the big question is, does all these things you mentioned only applies to masturbation?

What if you resort to having sex with a girl?
Because sperm will also be poured out.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
almarthins:

You are either having sex in the dream or some one is stimulating you sexually.

Wet dream come naturally without any sort of aid or stimulation.
Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? You said some wet dreams are demonic now you're saying it comes naturally
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2022
mdntiri:

Ever heard of Benin Republic's ZANGBETO masquerades? I'm sure you have. YouTube it. Where EMPTY raffia skirts twirl, dance, run etc without ANYBODY controlling them. What/who do you think is controlling them?

Or even the local magic men on our streets who put their hands in fire, pierce themselves with sharp objects etc and are not injured? Let them try their stuff on you and let's hear your verdict.
Mr unbeliever.
So I took my time to research the 'Zangbeto magic' grin
This is what I got. Watch below clip to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQcW53esJ30
When you remain gullible, these guys would use your brain. Same way your pastor is currently using it grin
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by almarthins(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
jaephoenix:

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? You said some wet dreams are demonic now you're saying it comes naturally

Can we call wet dreams totally demonic?
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2022
almarthins:

Can we call wet dreams totally demonic?
I didn’t call it demonic. You did
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by mdntiri(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

So I took my time to research the 'Zangbeto magic' grin
This is what I got. Watch below clip to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQcW53esJ30
When you remain gullible, these guys would use your brain. Same way your pastor is currently using it grin
Ok. But I'd be surprised if all zangbeto performances are fake. Godly/satanic spirits are real and are commanded by their adherents for good/bad. Like everything else charlatans are in this space too.

I've already made my point concerning spirits. If you want to experience stuff, get your friends introduce you to 'saint chanting/calling'. Go to the beach/cemetery at odd hours, call these saints/spirits and come and tell us your experience
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by almarthins(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2022
jaephoenix:

I didn’t call it demonic. You did

May be I didn't pass my idea well.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2022
mdntiri:

Ok. But I'd be surprised if all zangbeto performances are fake. Godly/satanic spirits are real and are commanded by their adherents for good/bad. Like everything else charlatans are in this space too.

I've already made my point concerning spirits. If you want to experience stuff, get your friends introduce you to 'saint chanting/calling'. Go to the beach/cemetery at odd hours, call these saints/spirits and come and tell us your experience

Define spirit.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by mdntiri(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2022
LordReed:

Define spirit.
The little I know, there's a physical world, there's a spiritual world. The physical world are the things around us, we can see, touch etc. The spiritual world you need spiritual eyes to be able to see. Somw are born with these eyes (Godly//satanic gifts). Others have to seek it. Spirits occupy anything, body, object etc. They don't die, they only leave a space through Godly prayer, a stronger/enemy evil spirit overcoming them etc

Before things manifest physically, they've usually been planned already in the spirit. There're kingdoms, power hierarchy etc in the spirit world. There's God/good spirit, satanic/evil spirits. BUT God OVERCOMES satanic spirits. Many spirits have their dos and don'ts

Yes 'too much religion' can be bad. Like this op 'spiritualising' common wet dreams. BUT it also doesn't mean these things/ spirits don't exist
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
mdntiri:

The little I know, there's a physical world, there's a spiritual world. The physical world are the things around us, we can see, touch etc. The spiritual world you need spiritual eyes to be able to see. Somw are born with these eyes (Godly//satanic gifts). Others have to seek it. Spirits occupy anything, body, object etc. They don't die, they only leave a space through Godly prayer, a stronger/enemy evil spirit overcoming them etc

Before things manifest physically, they've usually been planned already in the spirit. There're kingdoms, power hierarchy etc in the spirit world. There's God/good spirit, satanic/evil spirits. BUT God OVERCOMES satanic spirits. Many spirits have their dos and don'ts

Yes 'too much religion' can be bad. Like this op 'spiritualising' common wet dreams. BUT it also doesn't mean these things/ spirits don't exist

Asked for a definition of spirit and you can't even muster a simple definition yet you want me to believe you know what you are talking about.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
mdntiri:

Lol. Why is it any time we ask for proof y'all tell us to go somewhere?
I have done that spirits incantation shit. Rubbish
It's all up in your head
There’s no spirits, just jargons to scare the gullible

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by jaephoenix(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
almarthins:

May be I didn't pass my idea well.
Maybe. Try again
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LivinusOnyi: 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2022
HISSCRIBE1995:
The bible says

Romans 6:16
[16]Surely you know that when you surrender yourselves as slaves to obey someone, you are in fact the slaves of the master you obey — either of sin, which results in death, or of obedience, which results in being put right with God.

That is testimony of whoever engaged in masturbation .
It enslaves you , frustrates your progress
Makes you stagnant in life .

But beyond what you go through while you practice masturbation ,there is another battle to fight AFTER getting delivered from masturbation .
It is called
" WET DREAMS "

you sleep and then see yourself having sex.
Or you get pressed down by a force while sleeping .
( some call this : SLEEP PARALYSIS )
or sometimes you don't experience any of these two but the end result of those experiences most time is that you wake up to find out you've ejaculated .

And frustration sets in .

What kind of thing is this for God's sake !
I have left masturbating for good ,
then how come this is happening to me again ?
Then you pray about it and even fasted ,
And then during the night of the very day you fasted and prayed heavily ,
The thing repeats itself .

You then went on a dry fast for three to seven days .
And on the day you ended the fast ,
You ended it with WET DREAM -
a terrible one .

You spoke to people and searches for advice ,
applied them ,and the thing stopped ;
Only to happen suddenly again when you least expect .

Ho God !
I'm done !

To be continued .

please I beg you bro share how you overcame frequent wet dreams because that is exactly what I'm going through currently and it's really draining my life
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2022
LivinusOnyi:
please I beg you bro share how you overcame frequent wet dreams because that is exactly what I'm going through currently and it's really draining my life

If you are less than 40years of age and not sexually active there is nothing wrong with you.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by LivinusOnyi: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
LordReed:

If you are less than 40years of age and not sexually active there is nothing wrong with you.
you won't understand bro, you just won't.
Re: How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 by Blazingfire111: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
@ hisscribe1995
Please help a brother, I have been experiencing wet dreams now for almost two years. I have fasted and prayed.

It so bad that it occurs almost everyday.

Please how were you able to be delivered from it, it is a thorn in my flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) / Pastor Blessing Agboli: "Tithes And Offerings Cannot Buy Private Jets" / Bishop Tom Samson And His Rolls Royce Phantom Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.