Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife (3570 Views)

I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife by Pharmsavi: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Justkatty:
Agwo annang ade agwo uko

Enjoy your edikakong and afiaefere in peace.

May God bless your union.
This is ebuka
my phone is gone i misplaced it
how can i reach you i want to b coming over there soon
Re: Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife by Homeboiy: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Can we see the marriage list
I hear say e cost well
Re: Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife by Justkatty(f): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Pharmsavi:

This is ebuka
my phone is gone i misplaced it
how can i reach you i want to b coming over there soon
Please whenever you see Ebuka, tell him to drop a message for me on Whatsapp.
Thanks
Re: Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife by JustStupidity: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Like seriously?
Is it true?
Re: Prewedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Anang Wife by TheMensch(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2022
It seems people don't really know Annang tribe in Akwa Ibom State...

Let me throw small light...

Annang is a tribe in Akwa Ibom State made up of 8 interconnected local government areas, viz Abak, Essien Udim, Etim Ekpo, Ika, Ikot Ekpene, Obot Akara, Oruk Anam and Ukanafun L.G.As.

Annang is popularly known by the Annang language which is a variation of the Efik language, just like Ibibio language. According to people, "Annang language is very difficult."

In Annang land, you will often hear of the phrase "Agwo Annang ade agwo uko" meaning that "An Annang person is a courageous person. "

Annang is one of the most hardworking tribes in Nigeria. Did you know that over 64% of palm oil we consume in Nigeria is from Annang? That is the heritage of Annang land.

Specifically, each Annang local government has its unique economic resources, like raffia produce in Ikot Ekpene, wood works in Essien Udim, trade and commerce in Abak, cassava in Ika, etc.

Annang also prides herself with tourist attraction activities and festivals. The most dreadful Ekpo is found in Annang land. Like in Abak at the last week of this December, there will be a festival called Nnabor. This is where all the villages bring their Ekpo to town and perform all kinds of play.
You can visit Abak in the last week of this month to witness carnival in another dimension. Cheers.

With these few points of mine, I hope I have been able to give a brief introduction of Annang land.

Copyright TheMensch, 2022.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Invented Sex Electricity Generator(Video/Pic) / Miss Lolo National 2023: Biggest Breast In West Africa / Are There Still Faithful Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.