Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Keio - The Green Pills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keio - The Green Pills (273 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keio - The Green Pills by Paul1001: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2022
The commercial message had been hammering down hard on Keio’s mind now for months.

She saw the ad several times a day - on FB, via mails in her apps…

She had always, at least since her school-years (which weren't that long ago), had issues with her height and heavy set figure. She was aware of her own hang-ups.

Probably the algorithms of the different social network sites had figured out what ads to bombard her with. She KNEW all of this.

Still… she couldn’t help to not give it a thought. Those ads were always back there.. gnawing at her mind.

Keio had always felt she was a bit awkward. A bit different. When she started coming to age she thought it was because she started to develop later than all the other girls. But even when she started to grow into puberty, there was still something off.

Maybe it was because she was jealous of the other girls who developed before her, or developed ‘better’ than her? She looked at them with envy.

Keio also wanted to have big boobs, curvy thighs and a slim waist.

Instead… well, she got the boobs. They were pretty big actually… but they came in company of everything else also being big. Belly was round, thighs were too big. The other kids at school teased her for her “bubble butt”. At 15 she was only just over 5 feet ‘tall’.

What made it all worse was that she also was a very short girl. If it hadn’t been for her fat curves, one could almost call her petite. Small feet, small hands, cute girly face and big blue eyes. Kaio was actually pretty satisfied with most parts of her body … piece by piece. It was the total of her that she didn’t like.

Other girls had proportions. They had head-boobs-waist-butt- and… long legs.

That was probably it. The ‘total’ of her. Keio often felt like she was just a pair of boobs stacked on top of a bubble butt with thick, short legs. Anytime she was in a crowd or standing close to someone else, her face was always in chest-height of the other people around her. This made her feel even smaller and more insignificant and over the years she shunned away from crowds, and even from people in a way.

She liked her face actually. She had blonde hair, cute lips and eyes that could’ve come off a Barbie doll. But that was it… she only took selfies of her face. If one looked only at her face, she could easily pass for 14-15 years old. She had that innocent look about her.

Sometimes she tried to get face pics angled down and with some cleavage to them showing. But the cleavage only reminded her of her too heavy set body.. so she always deleted them.

When she was in a good mood, a positive mood, she reasoned - she would look great if she was just …taller.

Her interest in how the other girls looked became her obsession, more and more.

For many years Keio used this ‘issue’ of hers to explain, or excuse, her interest in other girls and their bodies. She was just ‘studying’ other girls bodies, to see in what areas she could improve her own. It wasn’t that she was getting pleasure from watching their curves, hips or thighs… surely not. But alas, she had to admit to herself that she got a little aroused from it.

It was only recently that she realized… it was more than that. Keio liked girls. Girls… turned her on.

The real insight and defining moment in Keios life came when she was 16. For many years she knew, but didn’t want to admit, that she was turned on by girls.

It all came to it’s summit one night after Keios best friend at the time, Anna, had gotten drunk after hanging out by the football field one afternoon.

Keio had had her eye on Anna for a long time. Anna had been in Keios class for several years and Keio had been studying her in all sorts of situations since … forever.

Most of her interest had come from seeing Anna grow and mature over the years in the showers after gym class. At first she was just a nice friend, one of the few that didn’t tease Kaio or drop any degrading comments about her body, her height or her boobs.

Many afternoons they spent together, before puberty set in, talking about life, love and dreams. Usually up in Anna's room on the second floor of her parents house. They’d lie on the bed, in each other's laps, playing with the other's hair and so on. They stayed friends, but as Anna's body grew Keios confidence diminished. Anna grew into the woman's body that Keio had always wished for.

She had of course grown taller then Keio, had perky, cute breasts and legs to die for. She was blonde like Keio but instead of long tangly hair like Kaio, who was always putting up to a knot at the back of her head, Anna always had the latest hairstyles.When this happened she was sporting a very strict bob cut. She looked like she was very much in command.

So Keio withdrew, secluded herself more. Now and then Anna would invite her to hang around or do things after school. But more and more often Keio found an excuse to not participate. Mostly because Anna's other friends were the in-crowd at school, and she could always feel the disapproving looks and snide remarks she would get. She liked Anna and didn’t want her to have to defend Keio against all those cool girls.

The only time Keio made an effort to hang around with Anna was when she knew they would be alone. And those times were the greatest. Their childhood friendship always sprung to life again and they could talk about anything. Keio loved to hear all those stories where Anna would tell about some guy she kissed or had feelings for. She was of course wishing that those feelings and kisses would one day come to her… but just being the one Anna confided in was warmth enough for Keio then. A few weeks earlier Keio had followed Anna home from school, Anna's mom had given them toast sandwiches. They brought them up to Anna's room and Keio had lingered… just being close to Anna made her happy. This had gone on for years now and something in Keio had stirred for a long time. Everytime she felt Hot or got a feeling of loneliness, it was Anna, in her imaginations, that was there to relieve the stress.

Keios big dream then was to just give Anna a kiss on the mouth. They hugged often when they met and sometimes Keio even got a kiss on the cheek, but it never got close to a real kiss, or anything longer than a friendly hug of greeting.

This time Keio was on a mission. Maybe not a very well planned mission… but something in her loins had driven her to this idea. She could not let it go. She had to feel Anna's lips!

After finishing the toast the conversation had come into some guy Anna had a crush on, again… she was talking about him, and a kiss they once shared. Keio had asked what kind of kiss it was - how was she to know if the kiss was heartfelt or not and so on…

Anna was trying to describe the kiss with all the blunt details that she could think of.. she described the moistness or the lips, the warmth of the arm he held around her.. angle of the heads etc.

Keio played the fool and didn’t understand, only so Anna would describe it all over and with even more detail. Keio was loving it. Even though the whole story described Anna kissing some guy… just hearing her explain it, showing how her lips were, how half open her mouth was and such… pure joy for Keio to delve into and imagine. Keio was of course imagining herself as the guy and target of all the affectionate movements.

Eventually Anna got tired of having to explain the same thing in so many different ways to her doofus girlfriend that she just said:

-”Come here… I’ll show you!”

She moved up to Keio on the bedside, grabbed the back of her head and planted a kiss on her lips. Straight up! Keio was dumbfounded. Stunned…

-”Uhm.. uhm..ehm.. “,was all she could muster as she was licking her lips in amazement and surprise. Trying to savor the taste of her sweethearts fragrance left on her wet and hungry lips.

-”Like that! You know what I mean?”, Anna exclaimed in a matter of fact manner.

-”Oh.. I don’t know… was THAT really the kiss he gave you? You said something about an open mouth ..and some tongue action?”, Keio dared…

-”Yeah, alright.. the kiss was more than that. I just didn’t want to freak you out by sticking my tongue in your mouth. You know.”, Anna said.

-”Hey, it’s ok.. we’re friends. I don’t mind helping you out. But You gotta show me what it really was if you want my true input.”, Keio replied feeling for the first time in years as she was in the driver's seat!

-”Ok. Get ready then… this is for real.” Anna again grabbed the back of Keios head, but a little slower this time, she pulled Keio in and gave her a much more passionate kiss.. at first with closed lips, but quickly opened her lips, spreading apart Keios own lips. Keio could feel Annas probing, [urlhttps://www.fiverr.com/share/1NejQz]Find out what happened [/url]

(1) (Reply)

“that Was The First Time Internet Got To Me; I Was Suicidal” – Bbnaija’s Khloe / I Will Build A No-code App For You For ₦9k / Why Were This White People Laughing At Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.