Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,802 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pls What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Should I Do? (817 Views)

THEY Say Go And Make Money Girls Will Come, Pls What Kind Of Girls? / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Do? by Sasi54: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
How come some ladies don't know even the so-called common things. Straight to the point, there is this lady that I met, she looks so great, nice shape, very respectful & very good in bed. But my issue with her is that she is lacking in so many things that every lady should know about. There was a time she came over to my place, & she told me that she will be staying with for three weeks. So inorder to be able to cater for our needs, I gave #30k for food stuff, this lady told me that the food stuff will get spoiled, that what she will b doing is that every day she will get stuff for us to be eating. I said let me see how she will be able to cook. Guess what? This lady bought bottle of groundnut with some bananas for we to eat for that day, for goodness sake, I am an African man, I can't condole such a life style. I said let me talk some sense into her, but I discovered that she doesn't like anything cooking. Her altitude is just to irritating to me. I want to let her go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bananas and groundnuts enhance sexual performance, she doesn't want you to be a one minute man.

I see her using the 30k you gave her to buy more bananas and groundnuts, I see you behaving like a monkey after finishing banana of 30k.

This I have seen.

18 Likes

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by budaatum: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Were you not eating before she arrived?

Cook! Show her what proper eating is!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by PlayMaker14: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
I am not giving excuse for the lady oh... But you're just looking for a flimsy excuse to throw her out of your life.

If she goes to a culinary school to learn, you will still look for another excuse.

Kindly ask food section Queens, ahnie, Magnoliaa, and Mariahangel to help you teach her.... They'll do it for free.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by ahnie: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
She's helping to strengthen your libido.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by ahnie: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
I don't know what to say in this matter,maybe mariahangel has something to say.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by NotBeenPaid: 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2022

Very soon we'd be reading how "He died in active service and his manhood still lives on."

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Romanoff(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
And you slept with her before knowing all these things.

I give up o.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
You want to let her go, so why are you telling us naa?
Let me guess; it is a hard decision for you to make because she's good in bed, abi?
Well, my mind is telling me you will not "let her go" kankan!
All that rant na ishira laga.
She don already hold you for job.
Wo! She can't cook, she can't cook niyen!
Ko wa le pa ara e! L'ori kini? undecided

Well, fruits are good for you shaa, so she cares enough for your well-being.
So, there! smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
ahnie:
I don't know what to say in this matter,maybe mariahangel has something to say.

Nne, my wise counsel for this kind matter na only for married couple, no be for fornicators. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by talk2hb1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sasi54:
How come some ladies don't know even the so-called common things. Straight to the point, there is this lady that I met, she looks so great, nice shape, very respectful & very good in bed. But my issue with her is that she is lacking in so many things that every lady should know about. There was a time she came over to my place, & she told me that she will be staying with for three weeks. So inorder to be able to cater for our needs, I gave #30k for food stuff, this lady told me that the food stuff will get spoiled, that what she will b doing is that every day she will get stuff for us to be eating. I said let me see how she will be able to cook. Guess what? This lady bought bottle of groundnut with some bananas for we to eat for that day, for goodness sake, I am an African man, I can't condole such a life style. I said let me talk some sense into her, but I discovered that she doesn't like anything cooking. Her altitude is just to irritating to me. I want to let her go!
Teach Her
how to
Cook

1 Like

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by JONSYN7154: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Bananas and groundnuts enhance sexual performance, she doesn't want you to be a one minute man.

I see her using the 30k you gave her to buy more bananas and groundnuts, I see you behaving like a monkey after finishing banana of 30k.

This I have seen.
hahahaha.

You no well.

You just made my day. I don laf taya as I dey work now
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sasi54:

Some ladies concentrated on what to display to attract a man who instead of learning the basic things that keeps a man in a relationship

Its obvious she doesn't know how to cook

Its now left for you to teach her how to buy food stuff and cook

Try doing so for the period she will be staying

After that, you may not approve her coming again and you can decide to end the relationship

If she ask you why the sudden change, tell her that you really need a break from relationship and be focused on other things
Am African man like your type wants a woman to do the practical things women do while in a man's house

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Romanoff:
And you slept with her before knowing all these things.

I give up o.

grin grin grin Romanoff at it again. Lols
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Demmy03: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Teach her how to cook or leave her before it get too late.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Starz825(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You be idiot grin cheesy
No kill me abeg cheesy
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by dnawah(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sasi54:
I beg do that fast.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Should I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Lol.
Re: Pls What Should I Do? by Emma0811367: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Contact me for all your writing jobs
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/1b43323ddc

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Said You Should Use Condom You Said Your Pull Out Game Is A1 / Love Can Be A Thousand Days Sweet, But... / The Guys' Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.