Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? (8365 Views)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Pls, What Can We Actually Call This Photo(18+) / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2018
People, I need your opinions
Mod please push to the right section
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Kastonkastroll(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2018
So you don't know the road to your department/faculty in school or what? You don't have admin block in your school abi?

Anyway sha; you will have to take all your school-fees receipts, all the departmental payment receipts, Infact all the receipts of every payment you were asked to pay by your school management, a copy of your admission letter, every clearance letter you were given from your year1.

I don't know how the system in your school work, but na wetin my school ask us to present be dis as we did our final clearance

6 Likes

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by rtdCivilservant: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
quinSonia:

'mode please push to front page indeed' madness all over, just to answer 'op' person go just create one stupid thing say na thread. I pity seun because all these scallywags go soon destroy him investment. oya get out from here stupid u.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by SweetBuns(f): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
angry
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
rtdCivilservant:

'mode please push to front page indeed' madness all over, just to answer 'op' person go just create one stupid thing say na thread. I pity seun because all these scallywags go soon destroy him investment. oya get out from here stupid u.

K
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
So you don't know the road to your department/faculty in school or what? You don't have admin block in your school abi?

Anyway sha; you will have to take all your school-fees receipts, all the departmental payment receipts, Infact all the receipts of every payment you were asked to pay by your school management, a copy of your admission letter, every clearance letter you were given from your year1.

I don't know how the system in your school work, but na wetin my school ask us to present be dis as we did our final clearance

Thnak you

But it's like I lost receipts like my sug dues
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
I have always iterated the fact that most of this ladies on nairaland are teenagers or undergraduate. Judging by the way they comment here you will notice they still eat mama thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
quinSonia:

Thnak you

Hmmm I would have advised you to consult the records office or bursary office of your school, or the bank you made the payments to so as to ascertain whether the records of your payments are still intact, but of course is gonna be a vigorous exercise and might end up in futility.

Just get ready to pay some monies for the receipts you lost sha(just put this in mind). Shey they don't pay that much for SUG now
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by CHAVINCI: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
you need your nepa bill,2 passport photos,voters card or national id card,travel documents and your nysc certificate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
quinSonia:

Thnak you

careless girl, why won't you misplaced your receipts... when u were too busy sampling dicks

1 Share

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Ochik: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2018
Is it now an offence to ask a question wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2018
awwfar:
careless girl, why won't you misplaced your receipts... when u were too busy sampling dicks

K
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Hmmm I would have advised you to consult the records office or bursary office of your school, or the bank you made the payments to so as to ascertain whether the records of your payments are still intact, but of course is gonna be a vigorous exercise and might end up in futility.

Just get ready to pay some monies for the receipts you lost sha(just put this in mind). Shey they don't pay that much for SUG now

Thank you very much
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

K
mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by AryEmber(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:
K
God bless for your cool reply.
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:21am On Nov 17, 2018
Can't u guys answer a simple question without being stupid??
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Doesn't she have course mates,is she deaf and dumb? all these assets and she can't summon up courage to ask her fellow mates in school. Or does she want the whole world to know she's graduating?

3 Likes

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Joshrob(m): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

We do file update every year in my school,so we have a copy every receipt,course form and school fees printout in our personal file..
Making it easy for us to do our final clearance,all you hv to do is carry your file personal file to the sch,do some photocopy and submit to relevant authorities..
I did mine under 2 hours.
So if you have a personal file,all your documents should be inside,just take it to sch and do the necessary things.
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2018
Joshrob:

We do file update every year in my school,so we have a copy every receipt,course form and school fees printout in our personal file..
Making it easy for us to do our final clearance,all you hv to do is carry your file personal file to the sch,do some photocopy and submit to relevant authorities..
I did mine under 2 hours.
So if you have a personal file,all your documents should be inside,just take it to sch and do the necessary things.

Thanks
I just finish photocopying some of my receips
Thanks once again
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2018
AryEmber:
God bless for your cool reply.

Thanks dear....grin
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2018
awwfar:
mtcheew

K
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2018
ceejayx:

Doesn't she have course mates,is she deaf and dumb? all these assets and she can't summon up courage to ask her fellow mates in school. Or does she want the whole world to know she's graduating?

cheesy
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:

My sister I taya..
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

My sister I taya..

My brother, I taya too o!
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2018
iLegendd:
My brother, I taya too o!

My aunty I taya
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

My aunty I taya
Lol. I wish I have an idea on your question, but I doesn't going 2 schoolz.
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

cheesy
See ur big Yansh

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2018
ceejayx:
See ur big Yansh

See ur big Face
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2018
iLegendd:
Lol. I wish I have an idea on your question, but I doesn't going 2 schoolz.

grin
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2018
CHAVINCI:
you need your nepa bill,2 passport photos,voters card or national id card,travel documents and your nysc certificate.
sick man cheesy
Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2018
quinSonia:

See ur big Face
As if ur Yansh no go swallow am

Re: Pls What Documents Do You Need For Your Final Year Clearance? by quinSonia(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2018
ceejayx:
As if ur Yansh no go swallow am
U too funnygrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Assets Came Out’ – Fans Surprised At What Tacha Wore To Saturday Night Party / Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Do Girls Like The Cool,Calm And Collected Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.