Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo (59632 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by slivertongue: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
NIGERIAN are hopeful of a new NIGERIA.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by jornwhite: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
People can't reach the venue buh yet in the pictures we could see people holding camera, on another pix we could see people not to far tent/canopy

Can someone please confuse us what it actually means not to reach a venue ...even at concerts no be people go dey back far away from the front stage does it mean they are not present at the venue.

Magnoliaa if you were my daughter i for done disown you cos obedient are just full of shit & mediocre
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by iezeiyida(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm not surprised grin

90 per cent of Edo state people are passionately Obidient and it's a good thing

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by zeuss: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
It's all about coming out to vote on the election day.

Will you stop them? Look if your paymasters are planning to rig best advice them that it will ignite a revolution that will librate everyone for good and the only fatalities will be them and their people......Nigerians are unified in the desire for free obidient future by all means

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Akuruoulo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
The headquarters of Labour party should be built in Edo state when Peter Obi is sworn in next year.. Edolites Una too much cool

I support this

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Okarakwu: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
You don finish vomiting your nonsense ..,you can rest now
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they'll won't be touched actually grin

Deep down their heart, that's why they're supporting Obi.

Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Akuruoulo(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Seefinish:
Please check whether Oshomole is ok.

In Edo state, Obi is a done deal. God bless my Edo people and every Obidient on streets selflessly campaigning for Obi without collecting shishi.
One love menh

God bless my in-laws
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Magnoliaa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
jornwhite:
Magnolia if you were my daughter i for done disown you cos obedient are just full of shit & mediocre

Thankfully, I am not. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Ibelearner: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Tinubu and Atiku money I go chop then vote Obi23 by God grace

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by pacespot(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo people are the descendants of old Benin empire which is a craddle of Africa civilization. Edo people have got a good taste, they are no sycophants, they know what is best for the country.

I just hope this electrifying Obi movement can be replicated in the North, because those ones are the problems of this country, they are easily the willing tools in the hands of corrupt Nigerian politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Akuruoulo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cheap propaganda from IPOB Pigs and Idiots
U are suffering from painamaphobia. grin
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by damisolnal: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
Everywhere good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by yeniyeni(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi the Iron man, I believed you will be available for the presidential debate on NIGERIAN ECONOMICS coming up 14th and 15th November.
You guys should not only follow him in rally, join him in the debate by registering on nesgroup.org/28

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
annisy:
But Peter Obi isn't popular in the north especially north east and north west!!

Unless the votes on those northern regions are casted on a single candidate which is not likely. Atiku, Kwankwaso, Shettima/Tinubu will share the northern bloc votes with few christian votes to PO to make up his southern votes. The truth is events preceding the election is all tilting to favour PO even though it is hard to agree. The most important factor is the hardship and severe hunger the current administration plunge the masses, that will be the motivation and again Buhari seems less concern about his successor and no northerner will inherit his organic votes.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by onuman: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This crowd is different from the one seen at Uromi and Auchi. PDP/ APC should forget Edo State. Not even the Devil can prevent LP win

Edo state is hub of the most informed Nigerians.
That's why Edo people were the first to kick against APC and PDP, the two political parties that reduced Nigeria to be a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry and most terrorised people on earth.

APC and PDP are two sides of the same coin.
Atiku of PDP and Buhari/Tinubu came together in 2015 for APC. They are all for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Tareq1105: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This crowd is different from the one seen at Uromi and Auchi. PDP/ APC should forget Edo State. Not even the Devil can prevent LP win

The same way you were shouting Edo no be Lagos and you're regretting it badly now. I found that people tend to follow 'noise' which doesn't lead to any headway but just died and we go back to bed again. I don't follow 'noise'
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
slivertongue:
NIGERIAN are hopeful of a new NIGERIA.

It’s a sin to ignore reality and hope for the impossible.

Ships don’t make instantaneous U-turns, but gradual.

Believing a Peter in a redundant party will just suddenly become president, is the utmost height of day dreaming.

How! What does the party have to win? Do you think politics is about emotions or the best candidate? It takes a powerful structure constituting of movers and shakers! And LP has no single one of that!

We at the preliminary stages of campaign! When finance starts coming to play, you will know battle is already lost!

Obi is just joking and I am certain he knows that fact. Just toying with emotions!
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by DeTruthh: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:

grin grin E pain you? They will come out and vote. Console yourself pls.

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nonexisting1: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
See them. No uniforms, no caps, no pattern, just people scattered. We don't give shishi but still people show organic love and support. Together we can snatch this country back from old thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by slivertongue: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

It’s a sin to ignore reality and hope for the impossible.

Ships don’t make instantaneous U-turns, but gradual.

Believing a Peter in a redundant party will just suddenly become president, is the utmost height of day dreaming.

How! What does the party have to win? Do you think politics is about emotions or the best candidate? It takes a powerful structure constituting of movers and shakers! And LP has no single one of that!

We at the preliminary stages of campaign! When finance starts coming to play, you will know battle is already lost!

Obi is just joking and I am certain he knows that fact. Just toying with emotions!

Leave LP and ObiDatti to their fate. Allow them worry about the contest
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Eriokanmi: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
mrkings84:
Great

This is like saying team B.

The sub team......

Obi truly is loved by most Nigerians....
You know what? A good product will always sell itself. Its a local adage. I wonder how much obi can afford in bringing these mammoth crowd to the venue. His account will be in red immediately. Pdp should not near the entire south. We've earmarked it for one man called Peter Obi.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Laggafin: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
kologba:
ur mumu too much
Its paining an agbado Urchin.. just vote wisely grin
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Guy calm down jare. I wish for Obi to win. What I'm saying is that for him to win it's all about those guys coming out en masse to vote for him.
DeTruthh:

grin grin E pain you? They will come out and vote. Console yourself pls.

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by juman(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hiss.
Those are pdp and apc voters.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:

Are you planning to cause election havoc that day?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by adagba001: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:

If only this was enough to win him the election..m
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Germi9: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
I believe my state
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by jornwhite: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Thankfully, I am not. smiley

thats why you & your aunty wey mumu no fine undecided

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Abeg who are my paymasters? I've been an obidient long before you cos he was my governor many years ago. What I'm saying is that as they came out to campaign for him let them come out and vote for him on the election day as well because that's the only way he can become president, and i pray he wins.
zeuss:

Will you stop them? Look if your paymasters are planning to rig best advice them that it will ignite a revolution that will librate everyone for good and the only fatalities will be them and their people......Nigerians are unified in the desire for free obidient future by all means
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Fira09(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2022
Damn!!!.

My Edo people OBIdient o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
Never. I pray he wins. My own is that they should come out and vote on the election day just like they came out to campaign for him.
ArcSEMPECJ:

Are you planning to cause election havoc that day?
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Magnoliaa(f): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2022
jornwhite:
thats why you & your aunty wey mumu no fine undecided

Now, why you think I care about that, I don't know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.