Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo (59628 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This crowd is different from the one seen at Uromi and Auchi. PDP/ APC should forget Edo State. Not even the Devil can prevent LP win

How many people are in Edo? One local government in Kano wil clear it
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obidient everywhere grin
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Benz03: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

Though I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they won't be touched actually grin

Deep down their heart, that's why they're supporting Obi.

That said,
Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally
Goan keep your phone guy stop writing trash
EDO STATE is done and dusted
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by rollandben(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
The headquarters of Labour party should be built in Edo state when Peter Obi is sworn in next year.. Edolites Una too much cool
Don't you know Edo no be Lagos right from Genesis
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by jaytee01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

Though I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they won't be touched actually grin

That said,
Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Laggafin: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
rollandben:

Don't you know Edo no be Lagos right from Genesis
Na now Wen ah reach revelation e clear me say truly Edo no be Lagos .. shocked
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by RAY44: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Brendaniel:
That's why I laugh when they say Atiku is going to win South- South because he is in PDP.

President Peter Obi(GCFR) bulldozing PDP and APC out of the way - Heading Straight to ASO-ROCK - Amen

bunk of majority vote are in North
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by ogbe88(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That said,
U r not educated, u are still a baby.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by donforeign: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
Ok, let's pray and hope. But, be hoping for the best and expecting the worst
I know my Edo people.. no godfather or one idiot running or deciding for people, you do anyhow u collect...
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Stanleyq: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
It's all about coming out to vote on the election day.
Same with Tinubu's croud o
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Masterclass32: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wetin dey happen abeg.

Be like day Edo be the headquarters if the Obidient movement.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Na everybody i dey talk about no be only Obi
Stanleyq:
Same with Tinubu's croud o
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by nbv4real: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
I was there live the crowd was massive
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by abinsco25(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
fijiuba:
Edo has got good taste.

Even South West will be struggled with Labour Party.

Urchins won't like this.
As they struggled with your labourer party during Osun election
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Unigrad: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Main roads to the venue of the campaign rally were blocked by crowd of people. There were serious holdup.
Edoites love Peter Obi.
Nobody care to know that Obaseki completed 6 years in office today.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by DeTruthh: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
Guy calm down jare. I wish for Obi to win. What I'm saying is that for him to win it's all about those guys coming out en masse to vote for him.
okk. They will vote bro, they will.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Bigchristo: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
This crowd is different from the one seen at Uromi and Auchi. PDP/ APC should forget Edo State. Not even the Devil can prevent LP win
Edo people are fully Obidient, coupled with the fact that Governor Obaseki messed up by locking up every big government facilities that’s supposed to be accessible for campaign,. Ogbe stadium and kingsquare including Garrick memorial the state can never vote for PDP or. APC again their eyes don see shege grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Beress(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cheap propaganda from IPOB Pigs and Idiots

Beware of high BP
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Hydroxide(m): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2022
The whole of south south are locked down for peter Obi. But I'm not sure of the south east. Peter Obi people fit go Bleep am up......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / 26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.