Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,301 members, 7,850,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo (59626 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by IFSHR: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

Though I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they won't be touched actually grin

Deep down their heart, that's why they're supporting Obi.

That said,
Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally

But the king of Agbero in Lagos should be the one to be voted ABI......

Threads like this na onions to Una eyes.. pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kologba: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

Its paining an agbado Urchin.. just vote wisely angry
Edo vote is a minority vote....meanwhile we just need 25% we will get it...our concentration vote is in the north
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Laggafin: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
kologba:
Edo vote is a minority vote....meanwhile we just need 25% we will get it...our concentration vote is in the north
I de laugh you tinubully cuz you are still sliding on agbado

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo is Obidient
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by PEREZPERECTUS: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=pleasureosondu post=118307474]Na only God know wetin @PeterObi give EDO People chop o. #ObiDattiInEdo

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1591068932756369409?t=PYYF0QFYXss-IGG1t5Crcw&s=19[/quote

e no give dem anything, just that our mumu don do

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by jornwhite: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Now, why you think I care about that, I don't know.

of what use is "care" leyin ke gba kamu, ciao
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Abujaexpress: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Na only God know wetin @PeterObi give EDO People chop o. #ObiDattiInEdo

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1591068932756369409?t=PYYF0QFYXss-IGG1t5Crcw&s=19
Comrade blood runs in the veins of all indigenes. Don't forget that the most dreaded Labour leaders in Nigeria's history- Pa Michael Imoudu and Adams Oshiomole are from Edo state.

Don't also forget the very vibrancy of other labour leaders such as Peter Akpatason off then PEGASSAN and comrade Esele of, I think NUPENG or TUC. The Edo North Senatorial Candidate of Labour Party is also a very vibrant comrade, being the first Executive President of SUG, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, the very first from the South to be so honoured.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by SenatePresdo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ihordspy Said that Tinubu would win Edo state with 80%
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Magnoliaa(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
jornwhite:
of what use is "care" leyin ke gba kamu, ciao

Exactly. No dey repeat things wey I no dey drag to me...ty.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
Never. I pray he wins. My own is that they should come out and vote on the election day just like they came out to campaign for him.

Ok sure, nobody loves the current state of Nigeria except those still banking on Religious sentiments.....

So that spirit is what is needed to being the change we dream of
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kologba: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

I de laugh you tinubully cuz you are still sliding on agbado
the importation problem na hin dey pepper ibo and Edo people: when we come into power we will create production process that will foster the growth of our manufacturing sector,then we will fustrate importation because it's killing our economy.... oloriburuku people
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Johncarlo07: 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

Though I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they won't be touched actually grin

That said,
Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally

Dis one is deeply pained!
Sorry for ur loss���

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
People banking on religious or ethnic sentiments will leave to regret it. Although, Obi will win the election sha by God's willing so that one concerns them.
ArcSEMPECJ:

Ok sure, nobody loves the current state of Nigeria except those still banking on Religious sentiments.....

So that spirit is what is needed to being the change we dream of
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Redpillar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
jornwhite:

thats why you & your aunty wey mumu no fine undecided

Your mama fine and she born you?
Mugu!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Laggafin: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
kologba:
the importation problem na hin dey pepper ibo and Edo people: when we come into power we will create production process that will foster the growth of our manufacturing sector,then we will fustrate importation because it's killing our economy.... oloriburuku people
Na you and your lazy ancestors be the real oloriburuku and olorijaga- bandit. Vote wisely
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chizillar1:
Nigeria will be great.

Production Manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information.

How much?
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by SILVERLINES: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
This Obidents doings d give me joy die

Someone should tell obi that we are patiently waiting for him in Port Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Edo is totally obidient no doubt about it... Other party will be labouring in vain on Edo

LABOURING in Vain? But only one Party is LABOUR. APC OR PDP will not do what Obi party is all about for nothing Labour
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Uniquekriss(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That said,
just wasted time and data analyzing nonsense. Uncle wey mumu!
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Asour: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
cheesy

Comedy!

It’s saddening that lots of this amount believe Peter can be president!

2023 will humble many!

Many will be taught politics 101 Module 1

The thing is, As Politically Savvy as Tinubu is, he backed a candidate that had lesser chances in 2011 than Peter Obi seems to have now.

Essentially if PO wins 1 state or more, he's no worse than Tinubu's strategy in 2011.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kologba: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

Na you and your lazy ancestors be the real oloriburuku and olorijaga- bandit. Vote wisely
minority jatijati ur vote cannot make anybody president in this country...u will only cry online....lament
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by orion7: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cheap propaganda from IPOB Pigs and Idiots
edo nor be Lagos was also propaganda to zombies. Until they cure thier madness. Continue. You go see

Tinubu should just keep begging Norman govvs.

Even wike won’t be able to help in rivers. All the ss states re in obi’s pocket

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by ukahrawah: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
2023 is real brother.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Enbrain21(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That said,

Kai how do you guys reason self ? Is obi no right with what he said ? Is it everybody with a laptop that's a yahoo boy?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Laggafin: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=kologba post=118311255] minority jatijati ur vote cannot make anybody president in this country...u will only cry online....lament[/quote

Obi is your next President.. Ntooor grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Joe4real1988:
This your comment sweet me Sha.......which state u come from sef?
Osun
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kelmicheal: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Omo see crowd LP party will share votes in Pdp strong holds in these elections to defeat APC merger is the solutions
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by GorillaApp(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That said,
Take heart my brother. I know you are really pained grin
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by HITsquad: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow this is intense
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kologba: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=Laggafin post=118311387][/quote] president of the minority
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Innocentman86: 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Chaii we are all obidient in Nigeria.
Nigeria youth for Peter obi grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:

That said,
grin see night witch oh no go kill urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.