Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,598 members, 7,843,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo (59609 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Pictures Of The Venue Of PDP Presidential Primary Election / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by KennethEnyi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Finished country
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by ngadaAwo: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cheap propaganda from IPOB Pigs and Idiots
stay away from lagoon

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
I'm proudly Obidient because Obi is a goal. 2023 ls loading for incoming president

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow see massive crowd

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by fydence: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

This one get sense at all?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by donforeign: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
It's all about coming out to vote on the election day.
they will. I trust my Edo people. They don't dull
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Godispeace: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
crowd not more than 2000 people ooooooo this obgoats are senseless oooooo. na for road wey no fit contain more than 2000 people ooooo grin grin grin grin
pleasureosondu:
This crowd is different from the one seen at Urotmi and Auchi. PDP/ APC should forget Edo State. Not even the Devil can prevent LP win

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
cheesy

Comedy!

It’s saddening that lots of this amount believe Peter can be president!

2023 will humble many!

Many will be taught politics 101 Module 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Diligence: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
Edo Royals! Their Words, Their Bonds! We salute una!

Edo is 100% ObidientlyYuseful...

Guv Obaseki said una ginger go soon wane, but wat we are seeing is resurgence...

Take Back Your Country
ObidientlyYuseful
ItIsNowOrNever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Robinmido(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok, let's pray and hope. But, be hoping for the best and expecting the worst
donforeign:
they will. I trust my Edo people. They don't dull
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Na only God know wetin @PeterObi give EDO People chop o. #ObiDattiInEdo

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1591068932756369409?t=PYYF0QFYXss-IGG1t5Crcw&s=19

lhordspy PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

Hope say Una dey watch as APC go lule kpiiii!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by FessBarron: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
When the righteous rule the people rejoice. God bless Edo State.

Contact me for your quality article writing and data entry jobs at an affordable rate.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by socialmediaman: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
The headquarters of Labour party should be built in Edo state when Peter Obi is sworn in next year.. Edolites Una too much cool

I second this! Edo people are too much

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Lightorder: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Robinmido:
It's all about coming out to vote on the election day.
that is your consolation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by EgusiShankly: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
My people are very zealous but Apc/Pdp will win Edo
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Ewedegubbler: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
This one pass me. Let me go smoke crack and eat Agbado jare

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Lightorder: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
A Tsunami known as P O is unstoppable

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by polite2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
Oshiomole how far? How market .hope these are more than 10 persons
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Musauzor(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
May the good Lord frustrate the activities, actions and ambition of Bola the BATstard

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Ebukaboss(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Pretti5:
They have been waiting for this moment grin

They're blessed

For your Projects, dissertation,power point please check my signature and see how to contact me.
Thank you

ok
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
annisy:
I see a rerun come February 2023

There won't be any re-run if Buhari manage to ensure 60% free and fair election. PO got the grassroot and the fever is getting more infectious as many will still join the train.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by annisy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
But Peter Obi isn't popular in the north especially north east and north west!!
Agadinaagwuofe:

There won't be any re-run if Buhari manage to ensure 60% free and fair election. PO got the grassroot and the fever is getting more infectious as many will still join the train.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Deltavariant(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
When I see such crowds, it reminds me of Gen BUHARI during his ANPP/CPC days, cult of regional supporters than cannot metamorphose into national victory.
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by goodheart01: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they'll won't be touched actually grin

Deep down their heart, that's why they're supporting Obi.

Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally

Your statement shows true myopism. U irritate me

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by zudozz: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:

https://twitter.com/FS_Yusuf_/status/1591068932756369409?t=PYYF0QFYXss-IGG1t5Crcw&s=19

Him no give them anything.

Na sense they get!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Skillsnigeria: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by 07kjb: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Edo well done

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Alpharey: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Keep consoling yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by kologba: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
The headquarters of Labour party should be built in Edo state when Peter Obi is sworn in next year.. Edolites Una too much cool
ur mumu too much
Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Jflex07(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Every Yahoo boy loves Peter Obi. They always use his sticker to cover their number plate.

Obi made a statement months back where he spoke to some boys that why should they be disturbed by police for carrying laptop.

That Statement go well with every Yahoo boys. They sees Obi as someone who'll allow them to scam without being disturbed (sic).

I'm 101% confident Obi is going nowhere, but let's say he win, those scammers think they'll won't be touched actually grin

Deep down their heart, that's why they're supporting Obi.

Please don't ever think Obi will Win Edo, forget this charade. This is not a population expected of a Political rally
The biggest thief and yahoo cum drug lord is your god the lifeless mannequin.. You urrchins have on countless occasions told us that Obi will not win.. We have heard you guys,now make una no dey talk the same thing over and over again, it has gone stale agbadorians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Joe4real1988(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm proudly Obidient because Obi is a goal. 2023 ls loading for incoming president
This your comment sweet me Sha.......which state u come from sef?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo by Deltavariant(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
This election is likely to produce no straight winner as all indications point to a regional victories for APC, PDP & LP which does not meet the requirements of the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Blasts Don Jazzy & Davido Over Diezani Alison-Madueke / Where Is Iara Oshiomhole? - Punch / Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.