Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) (7602 Views)

Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by ojotobiloba1: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2022
From Babe to Bro

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Cutehector(m): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:
As you failed to attend to her financial needs, she changed your name from "Babe" to "Bro" in a jiffy.

Typical Nigerian girl grin
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by ThatsONYI: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:

shocked

Oh boy, b*tch called you "bro" grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Cutehector(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Reading this while walking on the street gave me a goood laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nonywendy(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
So I had a one month old relationship with this babe I met online. We clicked so well and we've been doing great. I gave her 10k just a week in the relationship to sort some personal Bill's. It was willingly, although the request came stylishly as a result of lamentations from her.

And ONE MONTH into the relationship, she asked me to set her up for her business which I declined and postponed, stating my reasons after which she started ignoring me thesame day. This is someone I have never seen with my eyes.

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Why did u mention simp or is ur mind telling u u are one already
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nonywendy(m): 11:42am On Nov 13, 2022
LaserWr:
Wish I could learn how ti treat hoes like this.
stop being a simp
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2022
Nonywendy:

Why did u mention simp or is ur mind telling u u are one already
I know nld people. They can be talking in the rubbish
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:43am On Nov 13, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:
No? Which Goodwill? Goodwill that your own siblings and relations don't deserve? CLOWN!
how do you know? A budget of 110k for sis and fam, but 10k too big?. No it was out of goodwill bro
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nonywendy(m): 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
I know nld people. They can be talking in the rubbish
nobody is talking rubbish. Giving her the initial 10k without seeing her already made u a simp? U mentioned u gave her 10k so dat we wld fry beans for u? 10k gone, chop u no chop, u cone begin form redpill at the dying minute

2 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
ojotobiloba1:
From Babe to Bro

Lol
he shock me too ooo. I was like, like seriously
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2022
ThatsONYI:

shocked

Oh boy, b*tch called you "bro" grin grin cheesy
me seff shockkkk
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2022
Cutehector:
Reading this while walking on the street gave me a goood laugh.
I was laughing too, manipulations dont work for me
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2022
Nonywendy:
nobody is talking rubbish. Giving her the initial 10k without seeing her already made u a simp? U mentioned u gave her 10k so dat we wld fry beans for u? 10k gone, chop u no chop, u cone begin form redpill at the dying minute
bro. U still dont know me. Ill let it rest
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nonywendy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
bro. U still dont know me. Ill let it rest
rest if u like. Thank God Im not the only one dat regretted giving her d 10k
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by bdon123(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
So I had a one month old relationship with this babe I met online. We clicked so well and we've been doing great. I gave her 10k just a week in the relationship to sort some personal Bill's. It was willingly, although the request came stylishly as a result of lamentations from her.

And ONE MONTH into the relationship, she asked me to set her up for her business which I declined and postponed, stating my reasons after which she started ignoring me thesame day. This is someone I have never seen with my eyes.

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

Lalasticlala mynd44
Asking if u were too harsh already means u a simp.How can a girl u jst started dating within a month be asking u set her up for business.If i were u i will promise her n fck her everyday for 1 week then disappear
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
I was laughing too, manipulations dont work for me
nice one brother.

I think we all have to change the narrative in this dating game especially in Nigeria. There is need to teach young ones out there to first have a job/skill doing before looking for love.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Oyiboman69: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yes you overreacted... She said she understood your financial stance but you kept dragging her into your perceived act of mistrust. the girl maybe be a bad person not at this point not with you. you're the bad person here. Open eye wen una learn for nairaland but no fit perfect am for real life. Na we u ask before u send her 10k for who you never see before?
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by nickyj19: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Sounds like you chatting with some dude…

A hairy balled yahoo dude!
exactly I was once a scammer pretending to be a lady and cash out on guys like OP

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by ThatsONYI: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
me seff shockkkk

shocked

grin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Starboytwo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2022
10k is nothing, y’all leave him alone.

Automatically assume the 10k is a sacrifice for the gods. Otilor, he don go.

You like the girl, hence your plenty shalaye, I understand. If you’d like to move on pls do, forget her ASAP.

Sorry dem play you tho. You’d bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Idonweak: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
no please. Where is ayo located?

Ogun state but sometimes she stays with her family in Lagos
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Mywd: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
dontrulee:
And that's why it's ladies that give me money in a relationship and not the other way round. The true test of love is sacrifice. If as a lady, you can't give me money, forget it! grin

PS: I AM NOT BROKE, I just use that basis as part of my litmus test. I still have other tests though.

Tell us more please
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Karleb(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
U first try by sending 10k to pesin wey u never see.she is for the streets.Dont feel bad.you have done well.Get a better woman
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by brain54(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
nickyj19:
exactly I was once a scammer pretending to be a lady and cash out on guys like OP
Really…

What made you stop?
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Nazgul: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
You have strength to be dragging and explaining up an down. You should know that once a Nigerian girl you're chatting with tells you she has something important to discuss with you it's definitely about money.

Your reply should be as long as it doesn't involve money I'm all ears.

That way you've beaten her in her own game.

How can you set up a business for a girl you haven't met, who you don't even know if she's married or has kids or is into runs, your only crime was chatting with her. Some of these girls don't have conscience o haba.

Doesn't she have parents or family members she can go to, why must it always be one innocent guy who is just getting to know them they'll dump all their generational problems on?

You're not harsh at all...cos if you were, you wouldn't have even given her the 10k you gave to her.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Bestintheworld1: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:

you obviously were chatting with a guy portraying to be a girl.. Come on man, where are you from.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by nickyj19: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Really…

What made you stop?
I repent grin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Goodnigga: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
a0000000z:
And you haven't harvested her kpekus for The joy of your prick yet?.

You don't call it off till you bang it. angry

Then you can dump it. angry
what guys don't know is that, it's easy for girls tonclaim submissive, love, caring and Sweet names when they need something from you. No need of harvesting anything. Learn and move on
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Goodnigga: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
what guys don't know is that, it's easy for girls tonclaim submissive, love, caring and Sweet names when they need something from you. No need of harvesting anything. Learn and move on. and Stop dating a girl that needs rehabilitation
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Uptheante(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
lol... bro... I'm gone. Like you dont know me. I'm not a SIMP. If we had been together, would have done the needful
Bro, the fact is that you are just a fuccking simp.
The girl don use ur head chop free 10k & u have never even met her not to talk of fuccking her grin.
I'm sure the girl would have chop more free money from u if not for the fact that she made a higher demand than the first one. Had it been she requested for maybe 15k again, I'm sure you would hurriedly send it to her.
You trying to form baddo because u refused sending her the 50k or so, doesn't remove the fact that you simped big time.

Last last, person wey dey drill her kpekus fit no dey give am shi shi grin angry

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Uptheante:

Bro, the fact is that you are just a fuccking simp.
The girl don use ur head chop free 10k & u have never even met her not to talk of fuccking her grin.
I'm sure the girl would have chop more free money from u if not for the fact that she made a higher demand than the first one. Had it been she requested for maybe 15k again, I'm sure you would hurriedly send it to her.
You trying to form baddo because u refused sending her the 50k or so, doesn't remove the fact that you simped big time.

Last last, person wey dey drill her kpekus fit no dey give am shi shi grin angry
lol... u still dont know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Why Do Most Ladies Not Find Interest In Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.