Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) (7600 Views)

Guys Is This Demonic Or Just Mere Fantasis..? [screenshot Attached] / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / What Does This Girl Mean? [screenshot Attached And To Be Deleted] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bestintheworld1:
you obviously were chatting with a guy portraying to be a girl.. Come on man, where are you from.
lol.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Idonweak:

Ogun state but sometimes she stays with her family in Lagos
no. Not her
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Uptheante(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
lol... u still dont know grin
It may even be a Yahoo boy using girl's pic to chop free money from foolish guys angry
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Pappyxar: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tbh, you are a simp

Who on earth have such long unmeaning conversation with a lady, and how did you even find it comfortable sending her 10k at first.

stop simping bro.

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
Oyiboman69:
Yes you overreacted... She said she understood your financial stance but you kept dragging her into your perceived act of mistrust. the girl maybe be a bad person not at this point not with you. you're the bad person here. Open eye wen una learn for nairaland but no fit perfect am for real life. Na we u ask before u send her 10k for who you never see before?
why carry bazooka come stick fight?? kiss
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by jeromestarks: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
I need her number.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
nickyj19:
exactly I was once a scammer pretending to be a lady and cash out on guys like OP
lol.... there is more to the story
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nazgul:
You have strength to be dragging and explaining up an down. You should know that once a Nigerian girl you're chatting with tells you she has something important to discuss with you it's definitely about money.

Your reply should be as long as it doesn't involve money I'm all ears.

That way you've beaten her in her own game.

How can you set up a business for a girl you haven't met, who you don't even know if she's married or has kids or is into runs, your only crime was chatting with her. Some of these girls don't have conscience o haba.

Doesn't she have parents or family members she can go to, why must it always be one innocent guy who is just getting to know them they'll dump all their generational problems on?

You're not harsh at all...cos if you were, you wouldn't have even given her the 10k you gave to her.
thanks boss

I actually sent out of goodwill. And I ddnt regret it
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
nickyj19:
I repent grin
werey grin grin grin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Uptheante:

It may even be a Yahoo boy using girl's pic to chop free money from foolish guys angry
no. Wasnt so
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Uptheante(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
no. Wasnt so
Anyhow sha, hope u have learnt ur lesson?
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by brain54(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
nickyj19:
I repent grin
Praise da Lord!
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by nickyj19: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Praise da Lord!
hallelujah !!!!
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Tabletuner(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
no. Wasnt so

Why is that?
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Collins4u1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
yes, you're a simp
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Even before things (economy) got worse, ladies have conditional and/or transactional in their relationship with guys. The last resort of being emotional when their game plan are not being actualized is not a surprise as well. You didn't overreact bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by KnackAmPlank: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
If I read right you sent 10k to someone you have never seen before? Wow wow wow rich kids cheesy

This niggga is a fucking simp
Person wey you never see
You dey send am money

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Mercury12(m): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
When u are trying to get into a relationship with a regular hookup girl.
That is what you get bro. They want you to pay your way through as expected of them...
They be like "Naaaah! U ain't getting this cookies for free" undecided
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Dreadlock69(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
You get mind give person 10k

From bae to bro eeee no easy oooogrin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by legionISproteus: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Error401:
So I had a one month old relationship with this babe I met online. We clicked so well and we've been doing great. I gave her 10k just a week in the relationship to sort some personal Bill's. It was willingly, although the request came stylishly as a result of lamentations from her.

And ONE MONTH into the relationship, she asked me to set her up for her business which I declined and postponed, stating my reasons after which she started ignoring me thesame day. This is someone I have never seen with my eyes.

Am I too harsh with my response? I am NOT A SIMP . I just want to know if I was too uncouth with my response.

MODS PLEASE DONT MOVE TO FRONT PAGE smiley
You are a bloody simp
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Always resist the urge to shalaye...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Autobot05: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
BigRocky:

Exactly man. take ur stand and move on to other things sharply

Gbam ... my boss finish am
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by horpe132(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Alàye, go sleep jor...
Senior men go run this package steady....

You loose guard, next time no dey fall in love lydat, make Ur love scares

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by RighteousDemon: 12:08am On Nov 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

Thought I was the only one who noticed that. You can bore someone to death with your plenty talk tongue
In ma hood, we no get time to talk plenty.

I won't even mention all those sh*t about giving money except you can forego it and putting family as priority.
Those facts are buried in our hearts. You don't reveal your intent and purpose. Your real intention should be shrouded in mystery.

The more you talk, the more common and open you become. The less you talk, the more mystifying and interesting you seem.and the more they want to know you and conquer and own this land( you)
Don't become a deaf and dumb though grin
It's an act, so learn how to balance it.

48 LoP everywhere Greene

1 Like

Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by GorillaApp(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2022
RighteousDemon:

48 LoP everywhere Greene
Very correct.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by RighteousDemon: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

Very correct.

Follow those laws and u can't get lost in this greedy world... Believe me. Those laws made me
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by buzmanjohn(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
You got it bro
ZiiVentures:
Lol...na

You dey chat with one nigga you dey claim relationship.

Na Yahoo boys. That's their format.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by imagrg(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2022
Love of money.
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Naijaisshitho: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
This isn't a problem in advanced countries like USA and Canada. That's why their country is progressing. If a wife cheat in USA, the husband will beg her because it's obvious he must've done something wrong for the wife to cheat. Otherwise the man will be chased out of his home and his properties confiscated. Such a fair system. More reason Nigeria is going backwards and america is going upwards because Nigeria treat women that cheat on their husband in a not so good way

Also, If a woman demand for $1M in USA, the man will give it to her. But Nigerian guys and their broke mentality, I can't be surprised
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Chris2863(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:
As you failed to attend to her financial needs, she changed your name from "Babe" to "Bro" in a jiffy.

Typical Nigerian girl grin
grin grin
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Chris2863(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2022
This one nah semi simp. You clearly know say this babe is after money and you still dey there dey prolong chat with her. At first, I was okay with you but as you started dropping further messages, you proved that you still need a bit of coaching to become a full time redpiller. Stop wasting your time on these hoes
Re: Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) by Error401: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
Chris2863:
This one nah semi simp. You clearly know say this babe is after money and you still dey there dey prolong chat with her. At first, I was okay with you but as you started dropping further messages, you proved that you still need a bit of coaching to become a full time redpiller. Stop wasting your time on these hoes
the babe was cruise from onset. I'm engaged. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Video: A Real Life MERMAID Was Caught On Camera At The Sea, Truly Is Real. / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal / Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.