Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day (6896 Views)

Tomorrow Is Going To Be A Busy Day (photo)‪ / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by Amigoz(f): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2007
Congratulations to you and your soon to be wife.

May the Joys & Happiness of Marriage be your portion in Jesus Name - Amen
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by rikkyjen(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ poster

Omo, na unrestricted shagging galore be that for you ooooo. grin grin
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by PHBABE(f): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2007
big congrats man! May God be ever present in ur union, and the people said - Amen!!!
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by bohler(f): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2007
i am wishing you a happy married life.may god bless your union with joy and happiness.may he give you good kids and also make you and your wife understand each other for ever.misunderstanding will come but the lord will see you thru.happy married life.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by bohler(f): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2007
i am wishing you a happy married life.may god bless your union with joy and happiness.may he give you good kids and also make you and your wife understand each other for ever.misunderstanding will come but the lord will see you thru.happy married life.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by presido1: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2007
Are we invited, please where is the venue for tatus and ghutus. God don bless two of you already but all the same accept mine own blessing. Fisrt penalty na goal and na Boy o Boy if u never score by now cos i dey fear guys dis days.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by Bensogie(m): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2007
A big congratulation is what i wish u. All the best. grin
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by bimbliss(f): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2007
a big congratulations to u!!!!!!!!!!
happy married life
pls continue to love her tru thick and thin and make her number 1 priority in all u do, be proud of her and always make her proud u have made the decision to make her ur wife then let her be u and u become her let nothing whatsoever be hidden btwn the both of u.
ur marriage will be examplary to so many others by His grace.

to nairalanders looking forward to a day like this,
it will come by His grace.

once more CONGRATS
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by dee007(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
Congrats on your matric. o sorry i mean wedding, but is true it's a big time school that u never graduate u just keep on learning and sitting 4 exams from time 2 time and even sitting 4 carryovers.

Wishing u and ur beloved a blissful marriage and all d goodies that comes with marriage.

But u didn't post d IVs for all Nairalanders. just imagine all Nairalanders @ ur wedding!! 125529 members & still counting !!! Kaduna can't contain all of us cos we too much
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by pecutrea(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
I wish you well in your new journey. Marriage takes patience and tolerance. Have a successful marriage and life. I wish you success. I pray that God will provide you with what will enable you to do your part as a husband. In yoruba " Olorun a ma pese ohun to ma ma fi se oko lori iyawo e" (amen)

Enjoy your marriage. And always pray.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by pecutrea(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
HEY GUYS, DO YOU ALL NOTICE THAT SEUN, THE OWNER, DID NOT DEEM IT FIT TO REJOICE WITH THE POSTER? Ko da o. It is not good.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by Busybee1: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2007
Congrats,but my u stingy small Y u know do d wedding 4 lagos u know say nairalander 4 full d place.congrat once again have a blissful wedding.may God bless this union.invite us 4 naming o
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by lateefah79: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2007
cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs!
what God has join 2gether,remains PERMANENT.
iku ko ni yà yin o be de ni arun ko ni yà yin o,ni ase edumare.
ni agbara oluwa oba emà lo irayin pè pè pè.amin.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by warfarian(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2007
God bless your marraige, may your wife respect you and b obedient, may she feed you with good meals and love, you shall by GOds grace be responsoble and kind to your wife, you shall live in peace n harmony, God will be the head of your marraige, i wish you long life and prosperity

c d way u kom turn me to pastor because i wan chow rice for ur wedding, bros i 4 like show ur end ohh make i package small rice, at least 5 polythese bags, bros no shout ohh, that 1 self small, if i vess i dey finish 4 derica of rice, so no shout at all

anyways congrat, nairalanders wish yu happy married life

Congrat!

With Ishan i say Amoghon
peace
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by osisi5: 1:42am On Aug 24, 2007
warfarian:

God bless your marraige, may your wife respect you and b obedient, may she feed you with good meals and love, you shall by GOds grace be responsoble and kind to your wife, you shall live in peace n harmony, God will be the head of your marraige, i wish you long life and prosperity

c d way u kom turn me to pastor because i wan chow rice for your wedding, bros i 4 like show your end ohh make i package small rice, at least 5 polythese bags, bros no shout ohh, that 1 self small, if i vess i dey finish 4 derica of rice, so no shout at all

anyways congrat,Nairaland users wish yu happy married life

Congrat!

With Ishan i say Amoghon
peace

Hmm!
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by sweetberry(f): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2007
congratulations & good luck
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by Everbright(f): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2007
Happy married life dear,you are the best.
He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord.
Your marriage shall be a blessing,
Children round your table,
You will see your children's children,
Thus says the Lord of Host.

Congrats man!!!
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by micklplus(m): 7:47am On Aug 24, 2007
Congrats.
Cheers
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by Onyinboy(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2007
Congrates! I today wish you all,but all you wish yourself as you come into the covenant of marriage.May God meet your heart desires unlimitedly.Amen.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by bencobenz(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2007
CONGRA - TU - LOBIA, Where is the venue
of the reception? abi you no want make we come
chop rice?
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by simplelady: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2007
Bros, lay little emphasis on the weeding and prepare hard for your marriage cos the latter is the most important thing.
however, i wish you and your love all you wish yourselves.

happy married life
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by cyl(f): 9:50am On Aug 24, 2007
congratulations my brother, this is the beginning of a new phase in your life.You need a partner in God now for this walk of life.enjoy
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by felygirl(f): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2007
congratulations my dear brother may the Lord Almighty be the pillar of your new home and he will bless your marriage with good children like Joshua and Deborah in the Holy Bible, once again congratulations and happy married life.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by cgift(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2007
all the best in your ndeavours as you become responsible. A few tips:

1) Respect her.
2) Treat her as if she is a baby
3) Give her attention always
4) Do not use harsh words on hr
5) Let her know all about your moves and finances.

With these in place, she would not allow evn a mosquito to bit you if you understand what i mean
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by junegirl(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2007
Congratulations man!!! May it be the beginning of showers of blessings in your life. Wish you and the bride a very happy married life.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by acidrop(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2007
wooooooooooooow, datz sooo coool, this is the kind of goodnews i wanna hear on nl, wow congratulations, are u nervous lol
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by godslead(f): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2007
@obanikoro2 I know its @ kaduna but I still can't make it.So will u be dere? smiley
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by MP007(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2007
awwwwww! hope ur wife is truly the missing rib u have been searching for al these years, I pray that the lord bless ur marriage with all that u desire and much more, amen
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by diehard(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2007
Why is everybody congratulation him as if he has won a lottery. Personnaly i think marriage is overated perticularly among those who are not married.

Save your excitement till the real game begin, then you'll know if it's worth all this brohaha,
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by jaso1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
Is what congratulating! evethough you are having some challenges in your marital affairs it doesn't mean you should be isolated where its worth to celebrate one of the glorious thing that is inevitable to a complete man or woman.
i wish the celebrant the excellent dividends of marriage.
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by godslead(f): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
@diehard y are u sounding so bitter? shocked
hope u didnt hv a bad experience sha,
because d way your sounding its like some lady is behind y u choose "diehard" as your username lipsrsealed grin
Re: Tomorrow Is My Wedding Day by lilvonz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2007

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I Deluded Or Choosy?? / Ladies,how Do You Feel When A Guy Keep Staring At You? / Do Men Prefer Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.