Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,471 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Wife Is Learning Bad Things - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Learning Bad Things (9689 Views)

E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why posting their pictures here? Have you talked to your wife about it?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by jeromestarks: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
tunize:
Nairaland is a faceless forum for a reason why posting your wife's pictures over the net? Bro for f*ck sake you are 26 grow up and bridle your tongue.
Shut up and stop trying to be smart. I can't remember you buying data for him.
I can't remember you feeding him
And I can't remember you clothing him.
So, fvck off.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Toriagirl(f): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Get her busy with a little business.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by jeromestarks: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Devonelle:
This is what you get when you marry a small girl in the name of securing a virgin.

When you marry a mature and experienced woman who has seen all life has to offer she will stay focused in her marriage.
Dear op enjoy your headache and stop disturbing us with personal family issues
Do you notice that his headache is a good headache? She's practicing her sexuality on him. That's legal if you ask me.

Now back to Marrying a virgin. Would you pray that your children (boys) marry women who have been fvcked by many men ?

Once you say amen, so shall it be for your unborn children.

Deep down inside you, I know you regret not been a virgin.
You wish you're a virgin and enjoy the purity that comes with it. Unfortunately for you, you have fallen from grace to grass and there is no Angel made in heaven that can restore you glory. You're doomed!

For opening your legs before you got married, life will be cruel to you. You have to pay for losing your glory over cheap things.

Everyone pays eventually.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Itsokayo: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
cry see this guy, let her give u head now.
no be your wife, what's devilish in that?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by jeromestarks: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Devonelle:
This is what you get when you marry a small girl in the name of securing a virgin.

When you marry a mature and experienced woman who has seen all life has to offer she will stay focused in her marriage.
What's good in having a woman with wide vag!na? undecided
No be curse be that?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by peacefulhome(f): 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
When children decide to get married. If we online inlaws could know everything that happened in your family, how much more those that see you on daily basis.
Babies giving birth to babies.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by ceeceeuwa: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:
There is an evil lady in our street that my wife recently became friends with.

This lady is single and lives alone. She has many boyfriends that comes to visit her.

I have warned my wife severally to stop being friends with this lady but she has refused to listen.
Should we come and help you play your role in your home as the head of the house? It seems you cannot stamp your feet and call the shot in your home.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by ceeceeuwa: 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do you notice that his headache is a good headache? She's practicing her sexuality on him. That's legal if you ask me.

Now back to Marrying a virgin. Would you pray that your children (boys) marry women who have been fvcked by many men ?

Once you say amen, so shall it be for your unborn children.

Deep down inside you, I know you regret not been a virgin.
You wish you're a virgin and enjoy the purity that comes with it. Unfortunately for you, you have fallen from grace to grass and there is no Angel made in heaven that can restore you glory. You're doomed!

For opening your legs before you got married, life will be cruel to you. You have to pay for losing your glory over cheap things.

Everyone pays eventually.
Why are you playing God?
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Rexymania(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2022
Why are you calling her evil? Please stop... Na person wey her spirit move with
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by MufasaLion: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Your cry is about to start since you decided to be foolish and love poverty and breeding like rodents.

I'll be here to read your lamentations on how your wife became a dog for the boys!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by wiseone28: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:

This lady is single and lives alone. She has many boyfriends that comes to visit her.

I have warned my wife severally to stop being friends with this lady but she has refused to listen.
We the nairaland elders have summon your wife to appear before us in 3 market days

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by yinkeys(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
@Obavoh
Sapamalekum grin
Won’t be long until your wife joins the business
Best to go with what you were told to do
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by charlesdinho7(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
stacyadams:
Find a way and sleep wit d cfriend..your wife will end d friendship by force
best advise on nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Yevabi(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
If op can reveal his family problems to online strangers, I wonder what his friends and neighbors real life must have hea

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Oyiboman69: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Devonelle:

sister...how far....

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nicepoker(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
stacyadams:
Win win situation grin
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Mercury12(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:

Take her pictures down.
That is breach of privacy. They aren't your pictures. . .
It is totally unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Opinedecandid(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Best advice, lay the friend, the nonsense will stop.
But first, you've got to be sure she's not one of those that don't give a hoot who their man lays.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Allow your wife choose her friends. She is not your slave ❤️

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by TheLordofHost: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Guess you’re Muslim. Marry her friend as second wife. Dem go turn enemies once

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Kingcalls: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Devonelle:

We don't want used up items like u...virgins are number 1.... ur type have been relegated to the bench

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Truvelisback(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:
Last weekend she went out with this evil friend to a wedding.

She left our 1 month old baby that is still sucking breast at home. She left the house very early in the morning and returned a few minutes after 9pm.

Her excuse was that she was helping them cook and wash plates at the wedding

That is the evil friend at the back
Why will u tag someone evil because she has many bfs? Did she force ur wife to befriend her? Why would u illegally bring her pics online? Pls, remove those pics and allow her to live the kind of life she chose to live.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by freddie009(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
stacyadams:

This is what we call "thinking out of the box"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Marley125: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:

my brother your wife is not learning she's only showing you the kind of stuff she's made of. How can somebody who call herself a mother leave her one month baby & go out. this alone should make you know that your wife doesn't have sense at the same time she's wayward cos it only takes a fool to know a full

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:
Last weekend she went out with this evil friend to a wedding.

She left our 1 month old baby that is still sucking breast at home. She left the house very early in the morning and returned a few minutes after 9pm.

Her excuse was that she was helping them cook and wash plates at the wedding

That is the evil friend at the back
It is a matter of time, she will soon introduce your wife to Lesbianism. Na Dem be that. Very soon your marriage will pack up!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Domistar5(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
I think u should speak to her friend directly to stop mingling with ur wife if u got the guts(this one u already tag her evil).

Sit ur wife down and talk some sense into her not yelling.

BTW, in ur past posts nairalanders has warned u to stop posting ur wife pics, u still continued

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Quenncee: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:

Just fucck the lady and have peace.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Okhuadams(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:
My wife has started wearing strange makeups and it is this lady that is teaching her.

Last night, my wife used her mouth to touch my manhood. I almost ran mad and slapped her but I controlled my anger.

I asked her where she learnt such a dangerous and devilish move from. I threatened to call her parents and tell them.

My wife cried and confessed that it was this evil friend that taught her.

For 3 days now I have not spoken to my wife of eaten her food. My son told me that her evil friend still came to visit yesterday and sat in our parlor.

How do I break this friendship?
First of all you for allow her suck the thing I swear you no go remember post anything. But my brother there's indeed fire on the mountain involve both parents threaten leaving the marriage { but do am with sense if you love her very no go say na me ooo} if she doesn't change then not me or anybody has the final say BUT YOU. best wishes
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by dnawah(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obavoh:

take her as second wife,the friendship will end.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by tunize(m): 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up and stop trying to be smart. I can't remember you buying data for him.
I can't remember you feeding him
And I can't remember you clothing him.
So, fvck off.
Shut ur mouth fool! Why don't you post your pictures all over nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Crampyblood(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Devonelle:

are those your boobs??

I sell tokunbo shafts for cars, check my siggy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] / Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.