Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Wife Is Learning Bad Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Learning Bad Things (9694 Views)

E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / Lady With Big Melon Spotted In Nigerian Airport Roman Goddess Is Learning Work / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by candygist: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Naijanascam:
Get your wife busy with some daunting tasks.... like business and providing a particular thing to the household

All her male customers will sleep with her.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by youngZee23: 1:17am On Nov 14, 2022
Devonelle:
This is what you get when you marry a small girl in the name of securing a virgin.

When you marry a mature and experienced woman who has seen all life has to offer she will stay focused in her marriage.
Dear op enjoy your headache and stop disturbing us with personal family issues
In other words men should be marring olosho's instead?
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by eteebanky1: 4:57am On Nov 14, 2022
I don't know how you get time for nairaland self

You have 4 kids to feed every blessed Day
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by DontBullshitMe: 5:02am On Nov 14, 2022
This Obavoh guy is the best troll on this Nairaland platform.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Sankabson(m): 5:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Lord forgive me! I h#te this guy. F¢cking immature... You're so senseless. How can I stop seeing this F00l threads..
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Quality20(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
whatever u do, make sure u don't sleep with that woman o,but if u can marry her its ok
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by jeromestarks: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2022
tunize:

Shut ur mouth fool! Why don't you post your pictures all over nairaland
How does his choice of posting his family concern you?

This is why people don't live long: you make other people's business your business. No be foolishness be that?
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Makanaki127: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Your wife try give you BJ u come day vess, waytin other married men day beg their wife for and day go outside go enjoy, na u cone day vess for your innocent wife when wan do you well. Oga u no try oh

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2022
Devonelle:
This is what you get when you marry a small girl in the name of securing a virgin.

When you marry a mature and experienced woman who has seen all life has to offer she will stay focused in her marriage.

A lady with the bold attribute will be very dangerous to men.

A man once confided in me on how his girl compares his dk with her ex, the guy almost ran mad before me grin

The only advantage of marrying a virgin is that there's 99.9% sure she will stay with you without adultery.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Kingluqman(m): 7:20am On Nov 14, 2022
She don start to dey suck pr!CK Abi, very soon she go dey do drugs grin
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by HilcomTech(m): 7:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Obavoh

I would advice you to take down those pictures before they take you to court.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by edunaragold(f): 7:34am On Nov 14, 2022
My man, try and relocate pls. Or you carry police to warn her or go and beat her up chikena
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by tunize(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

How does his choice of posting his family concern you?

This is why people don't live long: you make other people's business your business. No be foolishness be that?
You are a fool.
I rest my case I don't deal with fools.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Devonelle:

Why do you all like calling an 18+ ladies small girls?

Must she be in your age grade of may be 30+ or 25+ for she to be referred to as a lady or woman?

The 18+ ladies have over 90percent plus of their eggs intact and are highly fertile for child bearing. Ladies who took decision of not marrying at that age keep demonizing those who do as small girls, I can't seem to know why.

You all should stop calling adults who took decision to marry that age small been married to small girls, it's their duty to take decision for themselves.
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by omolasho: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Be friends with the said lady and start visiting the lady along side with your wife. Ensure you enjoy the company with them. She shall be the one warning you not to keep company with the lady.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by lereinter(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2022
When I checked your profile and previous treads

I'm curious to know the kind of maturity level you have

You need to see a counselor
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by yinkeys(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2022
stacyadams:
Find a way and sleep wit d cfriend..your wife will end d friendship by force
Big bank take little bank
It’s the law of the jungle grin
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by ghettochild(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2022
Babyhusband as u r been called...
First off, delete your wife's pic.
Sit ur wife down n tell her the implications her friendship will have with this lady.
I know ur wide is reserved n u don't want her corrupted...
And warn the lady u do not want her friendship with ur wife....
If ur wife won't listen...pls inform her parents...
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Yevabi(f): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2022
Op delete your account. This is shameful
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by shomutuski(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2022
stacyadams:

You got that dawg in you! i respect that
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obavoh:
There is an evil lady in our street that my wife recently became friends with.

This lady is single and lives alone. She has many boyfriends that comes to visit her.

I have warned my wife severally to stop being friends with this lady but she has refused to listen.

angry
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
Obavoh:
There is an evil lady in our street that my wife recently became friends with.

This lady is single and lives alone. She has many boyfriends that comes to visit her.

I have warned my wife severally to stop being friends with this lady but she has refused to listen.

is yor wife lightskin? angry
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by NastiLord: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
stacyadams:
Bros u do well. One crate of chill Heineken dey for u whenever you close from office
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by stacyadams: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
NastiLord:
Bros u do well. One crate of chill Heineken dey for u whenever you close from office
grin..truly I need that chilled beer for real

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Virginprincesss(f): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Devonelle:

I can see you a an experience lady with your fallen boobs and wide püssy
Keep consoling yourself you slut
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Devonelle(f): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Virginprincesss:

I can see you a an experience lady with your fallen boobs and wide püssy
Keep consoling yourself you slut

Get back into the hole you crawled out from you effeminate troll.

Virgin princess indeed with the biro cover dangling between your hairy legs. Ewww!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Gabangel(m): 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2022
Bro, its unfair your posting your wife's picture on line (I won't lie...she fine o, and if to say no be person wife ehn...cough cough). On this forum we discuss a lot of things and try our best not to reveal names or faces. Your wife, might change later but our view of her would not change. I feel you did this out of vindictiveness. Also. It's actually scary when your wife or girl acquires new sexual skills (which feels like she learnt it from her friend), but would you prefer she practice it on someone other than you or you feel what she is doing is disgusting?
You see when they say a man's head is stubborn. Bro, a woman's heart is more stubborn than our head. It might take some time that is if your wife really want's to leave that girl. Else, you can only tell your wife that let her friend visit only when you are around. Then wait. Maybe by the second or third visit, start to show interest in her friend, tell her interesting things in front of your wife. When her friend leaves, tell your wife it seems you might have found someone you like. If she quarrels, then tell her you think you prefer her friend to her. No matter what happens, don't discuss the issue every again. Don't even ask of the friend ever again. I think the rest would happen by itself. (wanted to add, do some late nights for like three days but that's going to far).
P.S. whatever you do. Don't beat your wife if she says any nasty thing. And from the way you discuss about her, despite her shenanigans, she looks like she respects you alot. (the way she dresses and appears).

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Op take down her pictures and resolve your issues in the confine of your home

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2022
Obavoh:
Last weekend she went out with this evil friend to a wedding.

She left our 1 month old baby that is still sucking breast at home. She left the house very early in the morning and returned a few minutes after 9pm.

Her excuse was that she was helping them cook and wash plates at the wedding

That is the evil friend at the back

You are not man enough to handle your family

So before you do one stupid thing that will put you inside jail

One weekend, you and your family should visit your wife family

When you are ready to go back, tell your in laws that you want her to be staying with them, if they ask you for how long, tell them she is their child

If they ask you what happen, just tell them their daughter will explain everything to them

Leave them there and warn her not to come to your house as you will prefer to be visiting them if it's necessary

Having done that
Go back and face your business

If her parents calls you for settlement, keep posting them

By the time they are tired of keeping her they will know that it's not a small matter

Make sure you keep sending whatever you have for them

Let your child resume schooling there

Na she shame go catch say her husband return am to her parents

That alone will rest all her faults and her brain will reformat

When next she sees that other woman, she will remember what she went through staying with her parents

But if you know that you are a weakly and can't go with the above
Deal with it
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Javina: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2022
Wow
Re: My Wife Is Learning Bad Things by Sammy07: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Starboytwo:
How this guy take popular for here tho

By posting shit na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Leave His Woman After A Long Relationship? / Ladies...would You Date A Guy Who Smokes Weed?? / Why Are Boys On This Forum So Ugly,ewwwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.