Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Not Religious, But Quit Masturbatioπ Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not Religious, But Quit Masturbatioπ Immediately (308 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Religious, But Quit Masturbatioπ Immediately by Fuckallmods: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
I've been masturbating since 2019, without guilt. Sometimes twice a week, sometimes more or less.
Last I masturbated was few weeks ago, I think I had stopped.
I experienced the danger of masturbation when I tried hookup. When she had her clothes on I was on hard on, the moment she took Dem off, jonny became flaccid.
I was so embarrassed, even when she tried giving me false hopes saying it's normal if I'm scared or sth...
I told her to put her clothes back on and I noticed jonny was happily standing again and that's when I realised the fantasy from adult movies is messing with my brain. Alas we did the do, but with her clothes on half way. #awo skwett on my body
That's when I realised masturbation has fvcked up my normal sex life.
This isn't religious, but if you plan to enjoy sex with your hooker, crush, girlfriend or wife pls avoid masturbation.
Forget all those google stuffs saying masturbation isn't harmful
this is a first hand experience. No allow ur woman laff u

4 Likes

Re: Not Religious, But Quit Masturbatioπ Immediately by nnadychuks(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lols i pity who dy masturbate… the previous generation didn’t even suffer weak erection and premature ejaculation compared to this current generation… drugs and Masturbation will finish dem

(1) (Reply)

17 Perfect Gifts For Her That Will Warm Her Heart � / Hope Am Going Through The Right Way☣️ / Listen To What This Lady Said During Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.