Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. (40279 Views)

"It Is So Real": Meet 'omeife' Africa's First Human-like Robot Built In Nigeria / Meet Omeife: The First African Humanoid Robot / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by kingyakos: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
The igbofication is not a wise idea.

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

I know you not happy about the development because the name of the CEO and the robot doesn't sound from ur tribe and you would've kill yourself if the robot speaks all other languages and ignore yours.

3 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by jibrilELsudan: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2022
SEE AS THE FACE RESEMBLE DEAD BODY

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by benqo01(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2022
No Yansh no breast
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2022
God bless the IGBO innovators smiley

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Rimsd(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

Thank goodness you don't know so shatap ya mouth.

If it were to be in your favour now, you wouldn't have condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2022
U said doer of things

Which of the things?

Please kindly specify
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Please don't mind all these idiots calling you out, there are hundreds of smarter robot being produced in South Africa but you will never see anything like zuluky or South Africana, na only Nigerian infact don't even be surprised it is simply assembled sef.

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Chukkychukky(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Is igbo not african, like u just said u dnt knw anything

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2022
See as she resemble that moderator wey dey always ban me
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Popeonah(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
You are a frustrated person, it's only igbos that can have the mind to invest in thing people think it's stupid. You should pray to God to bless the igbos, so that money will circulate in Nigeria. Non sense

5 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
chigator2:

Typical trash from low esteem people Igbo na your problem.

Tell your trash to Mercedes, Daimler, Bosch, Toyota, Ford, Christian Dior and other eponymous brands . As if the name of a product affects its efficacy.

Always claiming smart as if they know it all. Bush man from the wasteland.

They're so primitive and hateful. Imagine how foolish these people can be? Crab mentality bastards that attack others for no reason aside tribalism and inferiority complex.

The creators of this noble project smartly gave it an Igbo/African name yet these bigots are convulsing and disgracing themselves. The Chinese, Indians, Italians, English, Americans etc. are all proud of their heritage and they always want others to identify with it.

All these fools saying nonsense are Tinubu supporters, that's the despicable humanoids that want reasonable Nigerians to stoop to their level.

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
leadnipsey:
You have their URL?

My brother in-law works with the company.

He was an integral part of the team that spent crazy sleep hours coding and developing her software.

And for people saying the robot was named to display some level of tribal bias, over 70% of the team that executed the project were non-Igbos. My said brother in-law is even from Kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by 1Dray(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
typical naive behavior... If I didn't know, I would be offended but I know for a fact you express yourself from a place of stack ignorance and so I will take the advice which says.

Avoid rolling in the mud with swine, people won't be able to tell the difference after some time.

It's Stark not Stack.
Stark illiteracy

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by babajero(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Igbo always represent, if you want go commit suicide sniper dey cheap, because of you dem go even reduce money.

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by GloriousGbola: 9:19am On Dec 08, 2022
Pocohantas it is here.

The Made in naija sex doll.

You wenches and your days of shakara, just the tip, I must cum first are at an end angry

Modernity works both ways angry

Assuming we can afford it cry cry cry
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Masterito(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2022
That is all you saw. Kai, this country's problem is the indeed the people.
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Jack500: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Resourcesswift:
please do resist the urge to mention me!!
Just go and jump into the lagoon

Anyone against your opinion is an urchin? most of you are brain dead retards
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Brimstone77: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Maybe Igbo is in China..

They could have named it kunle or Usman to make you lots happy..

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by babajero(m): 9:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
typical naive behavior... If I didn't know, I would be offended but I know for a fact you express yourself from a place of stack ignorance and so I will take the advice which says.

Avoid rolling in the mud with swine, people won't be able to tell the difference after some time.
Is it not a shame that a so called swine built a technology and a so called sophisticated is angry that it was not named after him?

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by crafteck(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Why not advance it for them, or did you stop your education at primary school projects with them?

I was right, the thing is just creepy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UfUUiEMFG0
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Noblechykk(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Please don't mind all these idiots calling you out, there are hundreds of smarter robot being produced in South Africa but you will never see anything like zuluky or South Africana, na only Nigerian infact don't even be surprised it is simply assembled sef.
You need much more help than the person you quoted

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Psalmistproject: 9:23am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Somebody takes his time to build something great for the good of the world and all you are worried about is the igbofication?

You are a very ignorant and hateful soul.

Even the phone you have in your hand is it bearing a continental name?

All the scientists that invented worlds greatest techs which you read in biology, physics and chemistry that used their names for their inventions should have done the nonsense you are suggesting.

Later you will say Igbo did this and that but this nonsense you just posted is clear indication that it's only envy and jealousy your kind has for Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Heroicvic(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Almaigaa:

Why relate this Robort to Igbo? The Robort no get Yam legs, e no get bear bear for face, e no get bear bear for Chest and the Robort no bleach.

congratulations,you've won the Award for the most stupid idiot on the internet today
2 awards would be presented to you, one for being stupid the other for being an idiot.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Masterito(m): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Kai, jealous and hatred is in your DNA. Kai, Nigeria problem is the people indeed. That's is all you saw and cared about? For real?
Blakjewelry:

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by lomprico(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Absolutely nothing!
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Olodo rabata! These are the dumbos Tinubu is raising. Most of Tinubu supporters are like this ignorant boy.

So, Igbos or Igbo name doesn't represent Africa? Miserable and poverty stricken dingbats keep hating on Igbos yet we keep advancing without even noticing them.

God bless these great AI innovators for making us proud and putting Nigeria and Africa on the global map of AI robotics.

3 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Corrinthians(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Looks hideous to me. It's a no for me.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Brimstone77: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2022
crafteck:
First thing i want to ask is can it walk?
Was the ai programmed to adapt to any discussion or it only answers particular questions..

Is this another primary school project being exaggerated or it is technologically advanced..

You could have simply read the post,that would have saved you from this public disgrace..

2 Likes

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by enonche85(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Would a Chinese man build his first robot looking like an African?.

Like you said, you know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:

Appreciate the innovation and shut your tribalistic mouth.
I am Igbo farming here hahahahah all the people on my mention are Omo nna hahahaha
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by crafteck(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Brimstone77:

You could have simply read the post,that would have saved you from this public disgrace..

Eventually did, the robot is a disgrace for a 2 years work
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Brimstone77: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2022

I want to watch it been run-test...

I want to see her speak and act..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.