Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. (40275 Views)

"It Is So Real": Meet 'omeife' Africa's First Human-like Robot Built In Nigeria / Meet Omeife: The First African Humanoid Robot / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2022
enonche85:

Would a Chinese man build his first robot looking like an African?.

Like you said, you know nothing.
you see trying to hide behind a finger is a waste of time ... What can the robot do is the question not if it is from Anambra or imo hahaha you get ... The one oyinbo made they didn't cover it with latex skin to show it's white haha black man black brain
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by enonche85(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

They're so primitive and hateful. Imagine how foolish these people can be? Crab mentality bastards that attack others for no reason aside tribalism and inferiority complex.

The creators of this noble project smartly gave it an Igbo/African name yet these bigots are convulsing and disgracing themselves. The Chinese, Indians, Italians, English, Americans etc. are all proud of their heritage and they always want others to identify with it.

All these fools saying nonsense are Tinubu supporters, that's the despicable humanoids that want reasonable Nigerians to stoop to their level.

bross off your mic abeg.. grin cheesy
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Brimstone77: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2022
crafteck:

Eventually did, the robot is a disgrace for a 2 years work

Ok then..

Go build yours,the CEO doesn't intend to certify with the project.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
The igbofication is not a wise idea.

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

Must you add tribalism to technology?
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Regex: 9:39am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

They could have made it an African representation generally. But igbofication only show naivety.

But what do I even know

You know nothing.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by secnelly: 9:40am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
If it was named Temitope, you would have had orgasm by now.
Appreciate ingenuity for once. Envy is bad for your health.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Konjiboii: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2022
If Nigeria can create a humanoid this good then Omo advanced humanoids don dey within our midst sinceee from obodo oyibo.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by secnelly: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Maybe it would have been named Rachael or Queen or Sunqin since inferiority complex is dealing with you too.

Appreciate ingenuity for once. Envy is too bad for your health. Be #Obidient
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by crafteck(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2022
Brimstone77:

Ok then..

Go build yours,the CEO doesn't intend to certify with the project.

I will, na just to survive naija first
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ASAPFERG1: 9:47am On Dec 08, 2022
this one na mgbeke robot.. grin grin see as e resemble abakaliki girls
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Elemosho478: 9:48am On Dec 08, 2022
Goodday90:
so in the nearest future you yoruba people will claim it

Some Yoruba are now claiming Nollywood even when they hated to be associated with Nollywood and called their own industry Yoruba movie then

Where will nollywood be without Yoruba?
Yoruba can claim Nollywood
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2022
secnelly:

Maybe it would have been named Rachael or Queen or Sunqin since inferiority complex is dealing with you too.

Appreciate ingenuity for once. Envy is too bad for your health. Be #Obidient
why name it at all? The world should be interested in it's functionality not dressing it up like a doll ... My point is ...let the selling point be the functionality not the look ...how would it be of use ?
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Regex:

You know nothing.
I know more than you which means you know - nothing ...
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by goldmatrix(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2022
Far better than tinubu.. God forbbid BAT thing..
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2022
Xclusivedaniel6:

Must you add tribalism to technology?
my point is show it's functionality not tribe
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Gourdoinc(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
dunceeeee. Igbo isn't african ? Never do Wells are always quick to show prejudice. Things that are beyond your level of comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Tallesty1(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know
Absolutely nothing
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by VEHINTOLAR: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Goodday90:

Some Yoruba are now claiming Nollywood even when they hated to be associated with Nollywood and called their own industry Yoruba movie then

See this mumu ! When it comes to tech,the Yorubas are light years ahead of Igbo or any other tribes in Nigeria;go figure out ! You guys from that side just have to realise that the Yorubas are not interested in any senseless Harry and D.ick measuring competition with some primitive village dwellers from gods forsaken land !

What nonsense Nollywood are you even talking about,kiddo ? Do you even know the history of motion pictures and film making in Nigeria ? Do you even know those who pioneered that industry ? Have you ever heard of the names such as Alade Aromire,Hubert Ogunde,Moses Olaiya,etc ? Kiddo,you need education ! You think Yoruba people,who even established a television station before some European countries like France, is interested in any competition with a tribe whose ancestors were still hobnobbing and sharing caves with some primitive apes in alaigbo as at the time theirs were already making ground breaking achievements ? Yoruba are not called "the pace setters' by those who know for nothing; you've got to register that straight,boy !

One of the many problems with you Igbo is that you get unnecessarily excited over a very little achievement;a typical village dwelling syndrome ! You Igbo must understand that Yoruba are not competing with you;there is no basis for such competition. The records are there,Yoruba are not your mates and that's a fact ! Only if you'll task your brain a little and read up about the history and achievements of the Yoruba people,only then will you find out that Igbo people do not come any close !

It is very certain if Seun Osewa @Nairaland had been an Igbo man,all non Igbo Nairaland members wouldn't have been able to breath freely here ! You Igbo are just too primitive ! Know before hand that I won't respond to any nonsense from you on the subject matter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by generalud: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
This Omoife resembles Supreme Court governor of Imo State. May be, she is his youger sister.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by yetunsbay(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2022
Goodday90:

calm down. So whc division of Nollywood dey profitable & more accepted ?
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Rapuru14: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Iti

Inferior as f@k
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by adecz: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Muslims will call this haram❗️❗️ grin grin grin
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Gourdoinc:
dunceeeee. Igbo isn't african ? Never do Wells are always quick to show prejudice. Things that are beyond your level of comprehension.
idiot ... My point is why not show functionality rather than cover it in isi agwu.. for an Igbo man, you are pretty dull
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Franzinni: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Rapuru14:

Iti

Inferior as f@k

Me or the tin can they call robot?
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Memeni(m): 10:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Nigeria abi Igbo.. rubbish. Igbo amaka

Igbos are the Giant of Africa...they will be the next Japan or even more in the nearest future when they get their Biafra

1 Like

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Masterito:
Kai, jealous and hatred is in your DNA. Kai, Nigeria problem is the people indeed. That's is all you saw and cared about? For real?
LOL I wasn't expecting anything less, I see you idiots running amok here on nairaland everyday. I still stand by my word.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by RestructureNig3: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Please don't mind all these idiots calling you out, there are hundreds of smarter robot being produced in South Africa but you will never see anything like zuluky or South Africana, na only Nigerian infact don't even be surprised it is simply assembled sef.

Omeife really pain una o,

Her name is Igbo and it's first in Africa.
Post your evidence.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Desusi: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2022
Marvieduke:
We have great talents in this country but the evil leaders we have are not encouraging.
Truly speaking. But then what are the youths, our future leaders doing about it.? Most times l read comments that make me scared and sad among them.No unity,no cooperation, no trust,no patriotism. Instead hate speeches, tribalism, nepotism and sectionalism are the order of the day. We cannot continue like this. Except we change our orientation,we are not going anywhere. Sorry to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by colonelwealth(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

Offcourse, you know nothing.
If this is all your can say, your problem is because the robot has an Igbo name and was built by an Igbo person.
The robots others give Japanese, Korean, English or Arabic name are good according to you.

Fortunately there's nothing you can do to change the wonderful creation of the innovative minds.

Grow up above tribalism.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2022
Noblechykk:

You need much more help than the person you quoted
LOL it wasn't built here neither was it programmed here, the default language shows it is nothing more than Google standard algorithm languages. Plus I am not in anyway anti Igbo, it's your bias mindset that is always pointing you towards that direction. There was this guy that graduated from unizik a couple of years back, he is a great robotic engineer heard he left the country I was to follow his work, great guy. People accused innoson of not building some part of his car parts like engine, from a technological stand point it can be defended, I appreciate there efforts it's a start but when someone point out something you take a critical look at instead of letting your emotional side get the best of you. I want to see alot of tech come from Africa, South Africa is leading currently even their unis so I know what I am talking about.
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by RestructureNig3: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:
I am Igbo farming here hahahahah all the people on my mention are Omo nna hahahaha

You're pained and now confused, you're a disgrace to Yoruba ethnic group
Re: Omeife: First African Humanoid Robot Built And Completed In Nigeria. by ogwuche4u(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2022
Franzinni:

But what do I even know

One afonja is lamenting already. grin oniranu... They should have called it zeus na... even tookpick you cant manufacture and you are spewing shit from the gutter you called mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Akinyemi Dele Selected By Yusaku Maezawa For Moon Trip / Nickel Discovery In Nigeria: What, Where & Why Nickel Is Used / The Blood Moon Appears Today - What Do You Need To Know About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.