Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Girlfriend Is Disgusted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Disgusted (9210 Views)

A Letter To All Black Men By A Disgusted White Lady. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Who Else Is Disgusted By Men That Use Drugs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Gamba(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
Te deed has already been done and i hope you've learnt a lesson from it.
Commit everything into GOd's HANDS and forge ahead with your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
poster- dutch or whatever your name is, i just digested the other side of you and your ex, and all i can say now is that you are nothing but an alien from the pit of hell.

Nairalanders, pls stop wasting preciuos moments on this guy giving him advice, he is simply put- an evil guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by gas213(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
A 26 year old lady is no child and she had choices on whether or not to agree to an abortion

She made a choice and she went through with it.

She should take some responsibility for the action and not blame it all on the guy.

The deed's been done so it's no time for castigating

if u really luv this girl like u say, there's no reason y u shouldn't go ahead and Marry her, but pls,Don't marry out of pity. Even u have only one life to live and u deserve to be happy.

All these people posting and insulting u, they are no better than you, not one of them.

Keep your head up, bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by mellow(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2007
Her hatred is unfounded. She should not have gone through it in the first place.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by gentlegg(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
The Moral standard of people on nairaland baffles me a lot.
This idiot aborted a baby and everybody is trying 2 feel sorry for him.
For Christ sake, from his original post, there is not guilt in him ofthe atrosity he commited, rather he is only interested on how to keep his girl friend without an atom of regard for the unkept baby.

Well let me tell you, the punishment, nemesis, indignation, untold suffering this will bring in your life can never be avoided. Take it from me, you must continue suffering for this act of heinous murder till your grave.

Yes, God can forgive you, but only on a very serious heart broken, contrite heart and unmeasurable tears from your eyes. God forgives all sin but don't forget all sin. David was forgiven in the Bible but he suffered 4 it, Ahab was forgiven but he & his family suffered for it, Eli was forgiven but he and his family died for it.

I have no pity 4 u till u have a great pity 4 what u did. You should have consulted men of God 2 fast and pray 4 God's forgiveness on you rather than comin here to talk like a booby.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by tnaidaR(f): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
gentlegg:

Take it from me, you must continue suffering for this act of heinous murder till your grave.

You should have consulted men of God 2 fast and pray 4 God's forgiveness on you

Ummm. . .Could you disconnect ur keyboard and reason for a second? U be going too far dude! U equally need forgiveness, MR HOLY!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by tete(f): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
@dennylove

Hey take it easy man. The guy is obviously confused and messed up otherwise he wouldn't have come up with such an outrageous plan just to get his girlfriend to abort their child. Anyway, like i said, his girlfriend has as much blame in this. As for Mr Dutchman
its not too late to make things right.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by jkpretty(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ spora

Please tell them o, i came here late 2day, but u've written my heart, u r feeling me. plenty luv kiss

please ya'll should go back 2 page 2 & read what spora wrote. Some brains r pink here. The guy needs help, enuf of crushing him sad
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Ralvy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
D'u know that you have just murdered a child cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by jkpretty(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yes he sure knows he has mudered a child!

& of course he sure sees d child in his dream everytime he sleeps undecided

Even God in Heaven, I'm sure has 4given dis guy, so why some preaching from people i'm sure have committed more sins in their short lives on earth, abeg spare d guy jare. Every one wants to be a pastor here, check urselves. How about d girl that succumbed 2 such an evil act. They decided this together so why should he suffer so much humiliation, just becos he decided 2 post his problems. O ga o. angry angry

I repeat, i'm not in suport of abortion i'll nevr do such, but if u simply can't offer a sensible piece of advice, just read & shut ur trap. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by onyekang1(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
u men r jus sooooooooooooooooooooooo DISGUSTING.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by dela(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2007
I am sick of people who run away from responsibilities.When did u eat the 'forbidden fruit' in the first place when you knew you were not ready to accept responsibilities.both of you should bury your head in shame.remember you have destroyed a soul;whatever u sow u shall reap.case closed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by yewaman1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
if you were not ready for the responsibility of unprotected sex
why go into it, I say you are a very selfish person. Am sure if this lady
comes back, the same time will repeat itself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by marlet01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ Dela

I think you have said it all, I mean it was you both that did it, it took u 2 to put your heads together and think of such an act now you just have to pay the price for doing so.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by tiinuke(f): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
[size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hello Dutch, Hmmmm, all i can discern from your post is the spirit of guilt, i think you have to believe that in as much you have asked for forgiveness from the all-forgiving God, He has forgiven you and your girlfriend, we all make mistakes at all times, i won't condemn you. But listen, make sure you forgive yourself and stop regretting the irreversible, you have another chance to redeem yourself with God, God throws tests and exams at us to see if we will pass them or not and believe me in all temptations there is always a way out, just that we refuse that way out almost all the time,
And as for your girlfriend you just have to show her you are really, if you know you want to marry her try to see the relationship works, if not make sure you make peace with her. I know she must be having emotional breakdown, coupled with the guilt of abortion but tell her God has forgiven as long as she asks for the forgiveness.

God loves you than any of us here, we are no better than you, we may not have done abortion but we may have worse things and besides no sin is more than the other a sin is a sin, no greater sin no lesser sin, but we can perfect cos JESUS is perfect, He loves you, He paid the price, Don't let the devil create distance between you and your God with a guilty conscience

Please visit this site regularly http://www.kcm.org/studycenter/articles/self_improvement/forgetting_things_behind.php
and the site also www.kcm.org
[/size][/font]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by wendymanda: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2007
I get the feeling that you did not want to marry her. You only enjoyed the sex when no strings were attached. Now the string attached is even as bad as murder. At the end both of you are to blame. Some people have said you did not force her to the operating room. You also did not let her come up with the abortion idea. If you are so financially unstable why is it that expensive murder was so cost efficient. You could have started saving and preparing for the baby and she could have done the same instead of killing a living being and expecting sympathy. Murder is murder and I hate it when people pretend that abortion is not murder however when Scott Peterson killed his wife and the unborn child he was sentenced for double murder.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by chiegemba(f): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
May D Almight God Helps Us All !!! "Amen"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by kaftyjun12(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2007
Hello everyone, I signed up to be a member of this wonderful forum for about a month or two ago, but I haven't got the time to post cos of school and busy schedule.  

I came across this post today and after going through everybody's post, I decided to give my little peace of advise to dutch.

My brother, I am not in any position to judge you, coz we all have our strength and weakness, still God never gives up on any of us.

Well you've done something people and God will naturally frown at, but I want to believe you realized your mistake and not only "just want to win the girl back".  If that is the case, I will employ you to first look inward and know what you really want, I mean what you really want as a person.  It is very important to get your priorities right.  Ask yourself some sincere questions and please be sincere with yourself.

Find out what you want now.  Do you still need to face your work and settle the pressures therefrom?  Or are you ready for a serious and stable relationship, coz you cannot eat your cake and have, that is why I said you should prioritise.  

I believe working does not stop you from settling down.  We've seen married men and women who are also working, so please settle yourself first before thinking of settling with someone else, coz it will be disastrous to break the girl's heart again.

After you must have dealt with yourself and you are sure you know what you want, only and only then should you venture to try winning the girl back.

Best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by felixweah2: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
are are a kİller
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Macgreat(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2007
Oh. . .wat a wicked soul u are.
Serìously,u be real devil.
Infact,na u be devil grandpa. . .
Wat a stupid excuse u could come up with so as to terminate dat lovely unborn brat! Dat ur girl is another case of nefarious-ness!
Both of u will build a good hell fire together.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by Macgreat(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
Oh. . .wat a wicked soul u are.
Serìously,u be real devil.
Infact,na u be devil grandpa. . .
Wat a stupid excuse u could come up with so as to terminate dat lovely unborn brat! Dat ur girl is another case of nefarious-ness!
Both of u will build a good hell fire together.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by toshmann(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
i dont care at this point what becomes of their disgusting relationship, all i'm concerned about is the innocent child that has been killed. and for those who are against my utterances i have this to say, evil is evil and should be spoken against as vehemently as possible angry  just because this nuisance has come here to plead for sympathy we now want to see things from his own perspective. bullsh-t, absolute bullsh-t angry

nobody wants to see things from the perspective of the real victim here________the unborn child. I am his mouth piece and unfortunately i'm not shouting enough on his behalf. these two guys are criminals before God and before the Nigeria law. why do you guys take this lightly upon the idiots angry  he has to ask God for forgiveness and it's God's prerogative to forgive him and his brainless girlfriend if he wants to, until then i have to tell him my mind. . .that he is a fool. angry

dont tell me i'm too harsh b/c in this kind of thing, i can never be harsh enough. if he has asked God for forgiveness and if he has truly repented then he should make it public just as he made his murderous actions public. you dont expect me to come out and show sympathy to a murderer shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by omoge(f): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2007
i dont like it when unmarried ladies open their legs for guys. Poster, i hope you go to the hospital to tie your sperm duct/bag! Hope she learnt a bitter lesson. Close your legs till you are married.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by ne4real(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ seun
u sound so childidsh, without considering what agreement might have transpired between both parties.

where u there when both parties agreed on producing the baby or the sweet words and promises dutch said to his girlfriend while in the act that made her agree to do it with him without a condom ?

seun, pls, i'd rather suggest u dont judge blindly.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by ToyinOni(f): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2007
@poster
Let me start with those condemning you, i just hope that you guys wont be like those that Jesus told to cast stones at the woman caught RIGHT  in the act of adultery. thats if they too have not sinned. the truth is that we are all sinners and all we need do is repent and ask God for 4giveness and NOT GO BACK TO THE SIN again.
Now for Dutch, these are my suggestions for you:
1. Ask God to forgive you (Repent genuinely) and be reat assured that he has. Dont allow anybody to bring it back to you.
2. Try and find a way of reaching out to your girl and make her realise that you are sorry. Im sure shes having what is called post traumatic disorder combined with guilt as well as the fact that she might think you really dont love her. She needs you more than ever before now though she might be asking otherwise.
3. this should be the first thing but i chose to save it for the last intentinally, BOTH OF YOU NEED GOD. Knowing and loving Him will help you sort out a lot of things.
Wish I could get to know you one on one. Have a passion for hurting people. Hope to hear more from you.

Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by laudate: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ Dutch,

You really must be a good player, oh sorry, master con-artist to have come up with this strategy! Chei!  shocked Let me get this straight:

a). You got your current girl-friend pregnant.

b). You persuaded her to abort it, and she refused initially. undecided

c). In order to coax, coerce, manipulate and force her hand, so that she could agree to a termination, you persuaded your ex-girlfriend (chei!) to take part in a lie & pretend she was also pregnant for you. sad

d). Your current girlfriend fell for your trick, and went along with the abortion.

e). Now she is feeling guilty, used, depressed, empty on the inside, and angry with herself for agreeing to do away with the baby,  cry while you are now feeling sad.

Now, my question: What were you thinking when you thought up this your lousy scheme, pressured your babe (who was probably thoroughly confused at that time & had no-one to confide in) to flush out the kid, and got your treacherous ex-girlfriend without any atom of self-respect for herself, to play along with you in this sordid deal?

Did you expect your babe to put her hands together and give you a resounding applause, when she discovered your treachery and the sordid length you went to, to persuade her to get rid of the unborn child? Did you feel she wouldn't end up looking like a mugu, when the whole story came out? I weak o! lipsrsealed

Not only is your babe trying to deal with the guilt of the whole thing, she is also trying to deal with the fact that you went to such a deceitful extent with your -ex, to manipulate her into getting rid of her child.  

I actually feel sorry for you both. More pity for her, because the whole deed can't be undone. I pray God shows her mercy, and gives her the grace to deal with her pain. As for you - the less said, the better. . . . . .may the law of Karma take its' course, in your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by dennylove(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
TETE insulting DUTCHMAN,NE2REAL insulting SEUN,the NAIRALANDERS ladies are busy pouring out BLAMES on the GUYS.NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO,it's ok, the DID HAVE BEEN DONE, LET'S FIND SOLUTION FOR DUTCHMAN.THE PLAYER grin cheesy wink shocked shocked cry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by tnaidaR(f): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2007
Dennylove, you couldn't hide for long, could you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by toshmann(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2007
ToyinOni:

@poster
Let me start with those condemning you, i just hope that you guys wont be like those that Jesus told to cast stones at the woman caught RIGHT  in the act of adultery. thats if they too have not sinned. the truth is that we are all sinners and all we need do is repent and ask God for 4giveness and NOT GO BACK TO THE SIN again.
Now for Dutch, these are my suggestions for you:
1. Ask God to forgive you (Repent genuinely) and be reat assured that he has. Dont allow anybody to bring it back to you.
2. Try and find a way of reaching out to your girl and make her realise that you are sorry. I'm sure shes having what is called post traumatic disorder combined with guilt as well as the fact that she might think you really don't love her. She needs you more than ever before now though she might be asking otherwise.
3. this should be the first thing but i chose to save it for the last intentinally, BOTH OF YOU NEED GOD. Knowing and loving Him will help you sort out a lot of things.
Wish I could get to know you one on one. Have a passion for hurting people. Hope to hear more from you.
Cheers
1st of all, i agree with the advice you gave the dude. if you read my posts well, i also asked him to do the same. however, i must come hard on the guy for him to realise the grieviousness of his action. do i have my own sins? yes. but i wont commit this kind of murder. God forbid!!!! you may say sin is sin. well, to an extent. on judgement day, all sins are going to be equal. but for now, no. sins get levels. and if you read bible well, you'll realise that God reacted differently to different sins. if we keep creating excuses and pampering this kind of action, we unwittingly encourage it and give the impression that. . ."na small thing" . tell them what it is. christ saw a lot of sinners, but it is not all of them that he compared to a "den of thieves" angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by tnaidaR(f): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
toshmann:

have my own sins? yes. but i wont commit this kind of murder. God forbid!!!!

Never say never.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by k0be: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2007
hmm, why am i not surprised the mentally handicapped radiant supports baby killing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Disgusted by toshmann(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
@tnaidar
sometimes you say NEVER angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? (screenshot) / Hot Photos: Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls / What's Your Selling Point?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.