Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby (5134 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by sisisioge: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

Why you dey mean to the young man like this na? He don wake up smell the coffee no add espresso join for am na.
How have you been?

grin grin grin

The guy still never wake o....he still no understand grin.

I kukuma gentle o....hope you've been good too.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GboyegaD(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

The guy still never wake o....he still no understand grin.

I kukuma gentle o....hope you've been good too.

I have been, thanks for asking.
I think this should wake him up and he should drop the idea of wanting to birth more kids. He should start making plans on how to empower his wife so that they can get more family income and live the life they both desire.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GloriousGbola: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
cococandy:
You’re the one that wanted to impregnate your wife again two weeks after having a baby? Won’t be surprised the mom is looking out for her codedly . Hmm

Nigga is a troll.

Check his topic history.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by sisisioge: 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

I have been, thanks for asking.
I think this should wake him up and he should drop the idea of wanting to birth more kids. He should start making plans on how to empower his wife so that they can get more family income and live the life they both desire.

You think this wont be too much for him to comprehend? I have a feeling he's a bit challenged up there, he doesn't seem like your normal joe. Guy that wanted to lap his sons in the other guy's car and proceeded to go and cry after being disallowed wont really get it jare. Let's just keep praying for him. May God help him. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Blacckrod(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
EmahBoss:
What caught my attention in all is how she posed for the camera touching the car... It is not hard to know that the car isn't hers cheesy grin

grin cheesy I swear! The pose dey burst my brain

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GboyegaD(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
sisisioge:

You think this wont be too much for him to comprehend? I have a feeling he's a bit challenged up there, he doesn't seem like your normal joe. Guy that wanted to lap his sons in the other guy's car and proceeded to go and cry after being disallowed wont really get it jare. Let's just keep praying for him. May God help him. It is well.

It is well. The mother-in-law is acting suspicious. She seem like someone who married out her daughter to dodge her responsibilities and she wouldn't mind moving it to someone else.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by henrimoto(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Weirdcamila:
grin Tuke Tuke
Your mother Inlaw is wicked , she turned you into a camera man
kikikiki... lol ... You ehnn ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Toba24: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obavoh:
Yesterday my Wife, her aunt and my kids went to pick up my mother in law at the bus park.

When we got there, we met her happily talking with a young man. She introduced the man to me as my wife’s childhood friend. Which my wife confirmed.

As I was about to call tuke tuke to carry her loads and take us home, the man offered to give us a ride in his car.

When my mother in law saw his car she started jumping happily and congratulated him. She asked me to snap her with the car.

She took the baby from my wife’s back and asked my wife to sit at the front so she will catch up with her old friend.

My mother Inlaw and her sister sat at the back with my 4kids while I loaded her luggage in the boot of the car.

I told my 2 sons to get down from the car so I can enter and lap them but to my surprise my mother in law said the load will be too much for the car and I should take the tuke tuke home alone.

I felt shocked and embarrassed.

I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t go home straight. I took the tuke tuke to my farm and cried there.

My mother in law has always been a nice woman and is always encouraging me. Am I the one misunderstanding her? Should I tell her how I felt or I should keep quiet and try to forget about it?

Why do you keep posting pictures?!!!
You sure say you no dey high on crack?!
I don't understand!
My prayer is for her to break your heart
Maybe your head go straight small
Ode

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Meandmycrew(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Anytime i am bored i booked my uber and tell my driver to take me to nairaland so i can read made up and fake stories just like the one i just finished reading . Oga driver i don reach my busstop abeg i go drop.

10 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by henrimoto(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
nenyewrites:

I want to understand something. How many people wants to pick MIL from the park when you don't have a car? Wife, aunt, you , 4 kids. Like seriously?
... Seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by mariahAngel(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
@Obavoh, you should've told your sons to come down from the car, and join you in riding the tuke tuke.
That would've sent enough message.
Never allow anyone disrespect and belittle you in the presence of your sons again.

By the way, you write so well for someone who resides in a rural area.

12 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
you need to start acting as a man,wtf man?your mother in-law shouldn't be calling the shots in your house in the first place,while you didn't have the courage to put the man in his place why won she humiliate you?step up man take charge of your family affairs,i cant believe what i just read,how dare you embarrass your self like that.why would i load my families luggage unto another mans car?to hell with being civil on this issue,it was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by SenatePresdo(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obavoh:
By the time I returned home in the evening, my wife told me he gave her, her mother and her aunty money.

She used part of the money to cook soup but I refused to eat it.

Thank God my wife does not have a phone number. My mind is at peace.

Should I talk to my wife and mother in law about how I feel? I don’t want to sound too jealous and weak but it is eating me up. Please advise me

Bro there is nothing to be worried about.

Lack of enough money causes men to worry too much.

The day you tell them how bad you felt, is the day you will lose your respect as a man.

Just be hopeful that one day you will be gallant enough.

Your mother inlaw would be the one on her toes to impress you at all cost.

Complain to God and work harder about money, never tell a woman how bad you feel.

The worst thing you will do is to allow women feel pity for you, it's gives them a false sense of domination over you, you wouldn't like that.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nigga is a troll.

Check his topic history.
grin oh my
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GboyegaD(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
omale88:
you need to start acting as a man,wtf man?your mother in-law shouldn't be calling the shots in your house in the first place,while you didn't have the courage to put the man in his place why won she humiliate you?step up man take charge of your family affairs,i cant believe what i just read,how dare you embarrass your self like that.why would i load my families luggage unto another mans car?to hell with being civil on this issue,it was wrong.

Different strokes for different folks. I wouldn't but some think it is the right thing to do culturally. If you are offering them a ride, you should load the vehicle with the goods. In addition, allowing the wife and kids go with the vehicle is the issue here. Most importantly, he should focus on his life and how he can get better economically.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Crampyblood(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
So una still de keep person mama for house?

My brother just bury yourself in your hustle... All women want are things they did not labor for... So hustle and give your wife and mother inlaw what they did not labor for... Or when the money comes, carry your childhood friend too around town if you're alpha

I sell tokunbo motor shafts with 6 months warranty please check my signature

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
With the way you have vowed to become Father Abraham and contribute to Nigeria's overpopulation, your family should have a car. Your wife should also have a phone. It isn't wise to deny her that important necessity because you're insecure.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obavoh:
Yesterday my Wife, her aunt and my kids went to pick up my mother in law at the bus park.

When we got there, we met her happily talking with a young man. She introduced the man to me as my wife’s childhood friend. Which my wife confirmed.

As I was about to call tuke tuke to carry her loads and take us home, the man offered to give us a ride in his car.

When my mother in law saw his car she started jumping happily and congratulated him. She asked me to snap her with the car.

She took the baby from my wife’s back and asked my wife to sit at the front so she will catch up with her old friend.

My mother Inlaw and her sister sat at the back with my 4kids while I loaded her luggage in the boot of the car.

I told my 2 sons to get down from the car so I can enter and lap them but to my surprise my mother in law said the load will be too much for the car and I should take the tuke tuke home alone.

I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t go home straight. I took the tuke tuke to my farm and cried there.

My mother in law has always been a nice woman and is always encouraging me. Am I the one misunderstanding her? Should I tell her how I felt or I should keep quiet and try to forget about it?
First, you bragged of having 4kids at 26.. cheesy

Now, you are crying of being humiliated by your MIL because of ordinary car. lipsrsealed

You can't eat your cake and have it..You are widening the pit of poverty unapologetically.

By the time you combine and permutate the life of an average Nigerian man, you will realize marriage age for men is averaging 33 - 35yrs.

Not because they can't feed a woman and the kids, but getting the basic developments and improvement needed to guarantee a basic life for the family.

It will take Grace of God to deliver you from this..Because your mindset is moulding your life setting.

This is small compared to what is coming your way..A man is handsome if he can provide.

Just like a woman is beautiful if she portrays a good character.

Your mentality and mindset to life need total Revamp...Imagine being happy your wife has got no phone in 2022? undecided

Better go find what to do before something starts doing you.

A man must grow, mature and settle down to procreate with his woman..There is time for everything.

11 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by weslay: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
I honestly thought this was just another NL cruise untill I checked the OP previous posts.
Early marriage is good but it has its downsides. It mostly creates weak men. Just imagining the 4 kids seeing him as a role model.

Guys reading this, find yourself first before you ever think of getting married. Don't let society/family/church/girlfriend pressure you into a committed relationship when you're still on your way to self discovery

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by mariahAngel(f): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Munzy14:

First, you bragged of having 4kids at 26.. cheesy

Now, you are crying of being humiliated by your MIL because of ordinary car. lipsrsealed

You can't eat your cake and have it..You are widening the pit of poverty unapologetically.

By the time you combine and permutate the life of an average Nigerian man, you will realize marriage age for men is averaging 33 - 35yrs.

Not because they can't feed a woman and the kids, but getting the basic developments and improvement needed to guarantee a basic life for the family.

It will take Grace of God to deliver you from this..Because your mindset is moulding your life setting.

This is small compared to what is coming your way..A man is handsome if he can provide.

Just like a woman is beautiful if she portrays a good character.

Your mentality and mindset to life need total Revamp...Imagine being happy your wife has got no phone in 2022? undecided

Better go find what to do before something starts doing you.

A man must grow, mature and settle down to procreate with his woman..There is time for everything.

You don kuku flog shege comot for him body. undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by descarado: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
cococandy:
You’re the one that wanted to impregnate your wife again two weeks after having a baby? Won’t be surprised the mom is looking out for her codedly . Hmm
Oh, he wan knack wifey belle?
Gosh cheesy

How are you and yours?
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by elmagnifico411(m): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Where u take see dis story?
Obavoh:

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by cococandy(f): 12:40am On Nov 17, 2022
descarado:

Oh, he wan knack wifey belle?
Gosh cheesy

How are you and yours?

Don’t mind him.

We are very fine thank you smiley
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Devonelle(f): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2022
What is tuke tuke? cheesy cheesy . Take heart op, the kids you’re popping out are worth more than his car.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

You don kuku flog shege comot for him body. undecided
O ru hu eru wara ogodo..(he no reach as grown man before he tie wrapper)..

The economy wil burn him out with time..

Early marriage is good for the fun and romeo and Juliet part of it..If you aren't financially capable, it is most times regret regret as a man.

In the long run, kids will be denied basic needs, comfortable home, the good school and a career support needed to equip them to become an avenue to the society.

30- 35 wu age for nwoke.

23-30 wu age for nwaanyi.

Factoring in current economy and others...Plus basic income to sustain the family while working smart for a better life ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2022
You know, one of your mother in-law's relatives could see this and it's gonna be easy for them to know that you're talking about her because of that picture.

You're busy trying to break your home over useless things.

I wouldn't be surprised if you later open a thread that your wife has left you because you sound so immature and weak.. so your mother in-law is not supposed to be happy for other guys in your presence just because you're unemployed or don't have a good job
Obavoh:

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Virginprincesss(f): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2022
sholatech:
This picture looks like An Ugandan town. Are you Ugandan or you are sharing an Ugandan Tale?

Busted
Op is a liar stealing innocent people photos
Go check the previous post about his mother inlaw and compare that photo with this photo
They are not the same women
This post picture looks young and is not a Naija women
The other post inlaw looks older
This guy is Obamamessi VictorUsa VictorDivine
He is the biggest jobless Troll on NL

GloriousGbola:

Nigga is a troll.

Check his topic history.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by TheLordofHost: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
You for sit for front with the man Dey gist while your wife go Dey for back.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Berezuski: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fake!
All Fake!
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by frozen70(f): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obavoh:

I don't think she mean to hurt you

I think you should be calm don't say anything yet

Watch her behavior all through her stay

If she disrespect you in any way, give it to her on the spot and move on

Let her deal with it till you get back

If she does another nonsense, give her the remaining part two and ask her to leave

But if she conducts herself properly, just ignore the first one
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by NoToPile: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin loool

loool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Marriage Vows Difficult To Uphold? / Teaching Your Wife How To Drive! / My Mom's Elder Sister Is Threathening To Throw My Family Out Of Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.