Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby (5127 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by semanose: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
No iota of respect.

Materialistic.
This is exactly what my mother-in-law would do.

I wont be surprised if she will starts the comparison game with your wife.
She sent a latent message.

@Op turn in Silent mode. Don't say anything and pretend nothing happened. Just work harder and be the best father and husband you can be.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by semanose: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

While you were busy birthing kids like a rat and wallowing in poverty, young men your age are busy improving themselves and their circumstances ahead of marriage. Dont worry, soon your mother in law will arrange for the guy to meet your wife somewhere private and your wife's eyes will open to real "enjoyment". And the story will touch grin.

Better start thinking of how to improve yourself beyond living from hand to mouth. For instance, what do you plant in your farm? Is it at substance or commercial level? Are your crops/plants highly sort after? What else can you do? Etc. May God help you.....how much does it take to get a phone in naija? Christmas is coming, someone fit gift your wife o.....e fit be her dear mother that will gift her o.....e fit be someone will send the dear mother o.... grin

You ehhnnn.

I fell while laughing.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Yevabi(f): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dull man. You still have a lot of growing up to do
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by BRATISLAVA: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mindlog:
The tales of Obavoh.
Can't believe the same matter is being tabled. That guy is a comedic troll.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
eyinjuege:
Why are you posting your mother in law's photo on here?
No wonder she no rate you as a son in law.
Everything must be for social media

With the sort of stories he tells, that is no relative of his. Even if none of them (his hypothetical relatives) could afford to be on the internet, the manner in which he makes his posts indicates he's running a troll account.

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by BRATISLAVA: 8:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

While you were busy birthing kids like a rat and wallowing in poverty, young men your age are busy improving themselves and their circumstances ahead of marriage. Dont worry, soon your mother in law will arrange for the guy to meet your wife somewhere private and your wife's eyes will open to real "enjoyment". And the story will touch grin.

Better start thinking of how to improve yourself beyond living from hand to mouth. For instance, what do you plant in your farm? Is it at substance or commercial level? Are your crops/plants highly sort after? What else can you do? Etc. May God help you.....how much does it take to get a phone in naija? Christmas is coming, someone fit gift your wife o.....e fit be her dear mother that will gift her o.....e fit be someone will send the dear mother o.... grin

If he has a farm, it's easy to tell why they're still together. She's clearly too tired after tilling to do anything but hop in bed and let him do what he knows best. He's veiled her horizons with being a farm hand.

All subject to the veracity of his hilarious posts.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by ceeceeuwa: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obavoh has replaced Airforce1 on nairaland.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by StPete: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Obavoh:
By the time I returned home in the evening, my wife told me he gave her, her mother and her aunty money.

She used part of the money to cook soup but I refused to eat it.

Thank God my wife does not have a phone number. My mind is at peace.

Should I talk to my wife and mother in law about how I feel? I don’t want to sound too jealous and weak but it is eating me up. Please advise me

Your wife does not have a phone number but your mother-in-law or her friend has. Your wife could also write down his number. You were silly for letting your mother-in-law dictate how you were treated. You should’ve ordered your family to go with you in the tuke tuke and asked your mother-in-law and her friend to go with the man. More so, if your wife persists, that’s more like the end of the marriage for me. Instead of crying like a wussy
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by TheRealOwner(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Weirdcamila:
grin Tuke Tuke
Your mother Inlaw is wicked , she turned you into a camera man

Fatality cheesy grin. No give am stroke abeg grin grin
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Ohizman73(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Mr Obavoh again. him na the most prolific nairaland headlines hitter.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by kkins25(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
How d hell did i miss this gold?
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by jimter44(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2022
You are immature. Stop bringing family issues on social media. Equally stop breeding children like rats.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by JJuanMiguel: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2022
This guy is good
Just drop a fake story and scram
Then allow the busybody social media in laws to spit left right and center

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A House Help In Nigeria / Why Single Parent / What Are The Best 'first Toys' That Are Good For Toddlers Aged Between 1 And 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.