Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby (5100 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Obavoh: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Yesterday my Wife, her aunt and my kids went to pick up my mother in law at the bus park.

When we got there, we met her happily talking with a young man. She introduced the man to me as my wife’s childhood friend. Which my wife confirmed.

As I was about to call tuke tuke to carry her loads and take us home, the man offered to give us a ride in his car.

When my mother in law saw his car she started jumping happily and congratulated him. She asked me to snap her with the car.

She took the baby from my wife’s back and asked my wife to sit at the front so she will catch up with her old friend.

My mother Inlaw and her sister sat at the back with my 4kids while I loaded her luggage in the boot of the car.

I told my 2 sons to get down from the car so I can enter and lap them but to my surprise my mother in law said the load will be too much for the car and I should take the tuke tuke home alone.

I felt shocked and embarrassed.

I didn’t say anything, I couldn’t go home straight. I took the tuke tuke to my farm and cried there.

My mother in law has always been a nice woman and is always encouraging me. Am I the one misunderstanding her? Should I tell her how I felt or I should keep quiet and try to forget about it?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Obavoh: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
By the time I returned home in the evening, my wife told me he gave her, her mother and her aunty money.

She used part of the money to cook soup but I refused to eat it.

Thank God my wife does not have a phone number. My mind is at peace.

Should I talk to my wife and mother in law about how I feel? I don’t want to sound too jealous and weak but it is eating me up. Please advise me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
smiley
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by prophetwis: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Try and gather money and run a DNA test on your children, when the result is out, share it here and we will advise you on the next step to take

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by virginprincess(f): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bia,what kind of man are you sef,must you always bring everything that happens in your house to social media,may God not let wrong advise from nairalanders destroy your marriage also this should challenge you to work harder and not breeding children like rat besides take down the picture of your mother in law,Nonsense immatured married boyundecided undecided.

43 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by budaatum: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obavoh:

My mother in law has always been a nice woman and is always encouraging me. Am I the one misunderstanding her? Should I tell her how I felt or I should keep quiet and try to forget about it?

You are not misunderstanding her. Say nothing and keep quiet. You've written here about it so you can not ever forget it, unfortunately.

Now go work at buying your own better car one day educating your children, and also at not letting your thoughts of what happened ruin your marriage.

10 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Pierocash(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
You misinterpreted the whole thing bro,and It stired up inferiority complex in you. It was your mother inlaw who was all over the young man not your wife,so why already feeling cheated? Why crying because he told u to board another vehicle home,she may say that innocently,not to insult you.

You shouldn't even have attempted to enter the car in the first place if you really care about your dignity

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by eyinjuege: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why are you posting your mother in law's photo on here?
No wonder she no rate you as a son in law.
Everything must be for social media

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Klass99(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Weirdcamila: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin Tuke Tuke
Your mother Inlaw is wicked , she turned you into a camera man

43 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by PlayMaker14: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
What a nice script.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by MMWandali: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
This life is something else

What kind of mother in law does that?
She doesn't respect the husband of her daughter

Did she support your marriage ab-initio?

Quite Materialistic

7 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by sholatech(m): 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
This picture looks like An Ugandan town. Are you Ugandan or you are sharing an Ugandan Tale?

16 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Fedrams: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Who no like better thin

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by descarado: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
No be that guy who is 26 yrs old with 4 kids?

Vote obi to make your life better.
Obi will advice you to go for family planning first.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Magnoliaa(f): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
PlayMaker14:
What a nice script.

A particularly talented storyteller. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
@Obavoh
Anytime I read your threads I always burst out laughing grin . Work towards getting your own car. You go Dey alright ❤️

10 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Ovieemmanuel: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
descarado:
No be that guy who is 26 yrs old with 4 kids?

Vote obi to make your life better.
Obi will advice you to go for family planning first.
baba na him ooo. This boy needs rehab.

6 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by descarado: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
baba na him ooo. This boy needs rehab.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Mercury12(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Omo shocked
This your mom-inlaw has a fish brain.
I don't know if your wife is any better undecided
But you don't know how to act. When you suppose talk you didn't talk or act. . .

U no know say these days dem fit sell house on top house owner head?

Be more assertive next time your pathetic tears are worthless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Your wife's family have disgraced you just because of your wife's previous childhood lover who has made money, it's a big shame indeed. angry
Oga you better speak up and address ur home, because those family are using you as a second option to escape poverty sad

You're a FULL GROWN SIMP indeed grin

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by faithfull18(f): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin Interesting story.
Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by sisisioge: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin

While you were busy birthing kids like a rat and wallowing in poverty, young men your age are busy improving themselves and their circumstances ahead of marriage. Dont worry, soon your mother in law will arrange for the guy to meet your wife somewhere private and your wife's eyes will open to real "enjoyment". And the story will touch grin.

Better start thinking of how to improve yourself beyond living from hand to mouth. For instance, what do you plant in your farm? Is it at substance or commercial level? Are your crops/plants highly sort after? What else can you do? Etc. May God help you.....how much does it take to get a phone in naija? Christmas is coming, someone fit gift your wife o.....e fit be her dear mother that will gift her o.....e fit be someone will send the dear mother o.... grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by ahnie: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Level pass level.
See how your mil just fall your hand.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Corporate2020: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
Your head no correct. I don't have time for wretched witches. Has her daughter been cursed that she will never be able to a car herself?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obavoh:
By the time I returned home in the evening, my wife told me he gave her, her mother and her aunty money.

She used part of the money to cook soup but I refused to eat it.

Thank God my wife does not have a phone number. My mind is at peace.

Should I talk to my wife and mother in law about how I feel? I don’t want to sound too jealous and weak but it is eating me up. Please advise me

I want to understand something. How many people wants to pick MIL from the park when you don't have a car? Wife, aunt, you , 4 kids. Like seriously?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Mindlog: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
The tales of Obavoh.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
You’re the one that wanted to impregnate your wife again two weeks after having a baby? Won’t be surprised the mom is looking out for her codedly . Hmm

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by EmahBoss(f): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
What caught my attention in all is how she posed for the camera touching the car... It is not hard to know that the car isn't hers cheesy grin

You were not supposed to go in the car with them. The car was already overloaded.

Money yab man

8 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GboyegaD(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
This situation should challenge you to be better and give your children a better life and not trying to birth more children like you said in the past. You can express your disappointment to your wife first and notice her reaction. That will guide you on the best path to tow. In it all, if you sense your mother-in-law becoming a treat in your home, kindly send her back to her husband's house and do not allow her to destroy your home. I pray for wisdom in handling this for you.

9 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by Gadafii: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Your wife does not have phone number but her child hood friend have na, see this man

6 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law Made Me CRY Like A Baby by GboyegaD(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

While you were busy birthing kids like a rat and wallowing in poverty, young men your age are busy improving themselves and their circumstances ahead of marriage. Dont worry, soon your mother in law will arrange for the guy to meet your wife somewhere private and your wife's eyes will open to real "enjoyment". And the story will touch grin.

Better start thinking of how to improve yourself beyond living from hand to mouth. For instance, what do you plant in your farm? Is it at substance or commercial level? Are your crops/plants highly sort after? What else can you do? Etc. May God help you.....how much does it take to get a phone in naija? Christmas is coming, someone fit gift your wife o.....e fit be her dear mother that will gift her o.....e fit be someone will send the dear mother o.... grin

Why you dey mean to the young man like this na? He don wake up smell the coffee no add espresso join for am na.
How have you been?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Her Parent Forced Her Into Marriage Only To Dicovered That he Is Impotent / Is It Right For A Wife And Mother To Work? / Traditional Igbo Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.