Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,861 members, 7,855,536 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi (30904 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / When Senate Seat Turns A Retirement Home Of Ex-governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

61 years old youth

Sef dey talk

Soludo's bitch AdaObi don get mouth again

tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BJanta: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tell us what you have for us and stop
this foolishness. You're in a
presidential campaign and not in
athletic competition. This is a race of
of brains and not of brawns. You're not
impressing anybody but a sect of tribal
bigots who think they've found a
presidential candidate in a fool at at 61
like you. Age or old age is not what
we're looking for, but competece as
as attested to by their antecedents. Joe
Bidden was 77 when he beat incumbent
Donald Trump. The same Trump is
coming in 2024 to make another whack
at the American presidency when he will
78. And if you think you're a youth at 61
, you're definitely far less intelligent than
people Nigerians generally believe,
the retirement age for civil servants is
60 years. Then we're not going to forget
your Soludo Report Card. Peruse it
below :

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

Let that fraud reply Soludo and refute his claims if dem born am well.
We have a duty to Educate Igbos whose souls are steeped in hate and bitterness.
https://edurank.org/uni/chicago-state-university/alumni/
Solid
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by tyinfinity: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
This dullard and dreaded cultist is abusing atiku not tinubu
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Highways: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

Lol... Your link says 74... Document from Chicago says otherwise.... See you in court soon

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by fk001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

TInubu is closer to 100 years than 60. He's an ancient bat. Aso rock is not a retirement home grin

cheesy grin

Mumu
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by staga: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:
President Obi shouldn't have punched below the belt. These are comments and words unbecoming of a President.

I take it you speak in sarcasm.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by ATLIEN2027: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop issuing threat to real omoluabis like me
Omo Yebo, you think I don't know you?
Omo Yebo masquerading as omo Yoruba. We know your type on social media.
First you were bragging that he will never win nomination, now you are bragging he will never win.
I told you then that he will and will win to become president.
After he wins, you can join your blodas at the IPIG terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again or you can jump inside Lagos lagoon. You can also move Cameroon.
Mofo
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omoawoke:
Abeg what is the retirement age in Nigeria again?

So if they call youth, this grandpa will come out too

If you want to use age, you are all old men. all of you are old men
Smiles... Non of those three are youth anymore
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Mrtaye: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
ChukwuObe:

This fool could not reply Soludo on how he glorified poverty in Anambra. Some may not point to their classmates but they built a state conformatble for you live in. And how many people did you build, fake statisticianWhat a shameless man!
Soludo is just a distraction so why respond

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Moymoy: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

This is the same kind of language Hitler used.
Note that the world is watching the attempted genocide and you the supporters. If hate is what you have in your mind, hate will keep coming out of your mouth.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Fearyourcreator: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:
President Obi shouldn't have punched below the belt. These are comments and words unbecoming of a President.
He messed up with this imo... Let me watch if he will do more then I will believe he is same with most of his followers
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Randy111(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

Urchin don show even when OBI didn't mention name.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Omo Yebo, you think I don't know you?
Omo Yebo masquerading as omo Yoruba. We know your type on social media.
First you were bragging that he will never win nomination, now you are bragging he will never win.
I told you then that he will and will win to become president.
After he wins, you can join your blodas at the IPIG terrorist camp and start calling Nigeria zoo again or you can jump inside Lagos lagoon. You can also move Cameroon.
Mofo
Be civil Mr man, stop behaving like a tout on public forum

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by ugbarreta(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Let’s vote “like” for Peter Obi and “share” for Tinubu….go!
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by mejai(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
BJanta:
Tell us what you have for us and stop
this foolishness. You're in a
presidential campaign and not in
athletic competition. This is a race of
of brains and not of brawns. You're not
impressing anybody but a sect of tribal
bigots who think they've found a
presidential candidate in a fool at at 61
like you. Age or old age is not what
we're looking for, but competece as
as attested to by their antecedents. Joe
Bidden was 77 when he beat incumbent
Donald Trump. The same Trump is
coming in 2024 to make another whack
at the American presidency when he will
78. And if you think you're a youth at 61
, you're definitely far less intelligent than
people Nigerians generally believe,
the retirement age for civil servants is
60 years. Then we're not going to forget
your Soludo Report Card. Peruse it
below :

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

we don hear. But Tilimbu dey pee for body.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by ATLIEN2027: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Be civil Mr man, stop behaving like a tout of public forum
Confirmed lunatic calling someone a tout.
Is this a civil forum where mumus like you are masquerading as someone that they are not? Saying Tinubu should be in prison for crimes he has not been charged to court for?
Dumbest mofo calling for civility after talking like a lunatic. Get lost. My point is made.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by ogunsbanjul(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
The results those people presented were verified and confirmed.
Why someone who once claimed to be a Phd holder can only present a failed GCE result.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Lightman300(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sub aye!
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by casualobserver: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
So much for character and integrity

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

If you want more let me know
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by skales67(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

61 years old youth

Sef dey talk

Photoshop! Why is the head so big? grin

And why cut out the web address??
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

Decorum is thrown to the wind when a stone is thrown at a marketplace.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

His Alumni photobook from same Richard Daley college Illinois has his corrected name, same as his certificate

shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

My son SE you ready to brag because me I like to brag well well

Make I show you say you no reach abi make I forgive your ancestors make I no embarrass you

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

61 years old youth
Sef dey talk
Pain. Sorry, OK? Drink diesel for your pain.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
fk001:
Typical of what a zombie would say.

I think is safe to say Most of the zombiediots are Peter Obi mouthpiece.

Btw is not like Pandora is a new human being created from Jupiter. He is also part of the old systems, he is also Old 62 years is old. Just difference of 8 years between him and Tinubu

Pain, why are you wicked?
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by phorget(m): 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omoawoke:
Abeg what is the retirement age in Nigeria again?

So if they call youth, this grandpa will come out too

If you want to use age, you are all old men. all of you are old men

Retirement age is 65, Obi isnt up to 65 so.hes still well within working class age limit unlike our darling Jagbaban.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Moh247: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Pain. Sorry, OK? Drink diesel for your pain.

Drink can malt first
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Someone should tell Peter that he is still not as eloquent as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Portable also has class mates and that is not a basis for brilliance, intelligence, versatility or esteem.

Everyone knows the good old days when Tinubu was firing on all cylinders and Obi should know he can never attain such feet.

Asiwaju has proven to be a technocrat, the records are not hidden! What has Obi achieved for having classmates in school!

If peter had classmates, why didn’t he respond to a Soludo who eloquently dissolved him? Peter be thinking everyone is an illiterate that he can use those Okigwe English to deceive

More pain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / EFCC Closes Case Against Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.