Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi (30891 Views)

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye / Primate Ayodele: Yoruba Presidency Not Certain, Tinubu, Osinbajo May Not Get It / When Senate Seat Turns A Retirement Home Of Ex-governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Moh247: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Go and hustle! Stop being a troll!

Puting Nairaland nuisance behind bars and getting them ban is my hustle if he pain you... Visit your neighborhood transformer
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod

Enjoy your ban in peace

See you next year
you insulted him first and rushed to edit back your insult
the mods are watching your follies.
you'll be neutralized like your alternative monika Ireportlive
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Otobong3374(m): 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My incoming president shouldn't have speak in parables, he should say it out that Aso rock is not for sick idiot like Tinubu.

How can you point to your classmates, when for once you haven't attended any school in this world, all you do was to push drugs all over America, trying to achieve great feat in drugs business just like Pablo Escobar and today you want to rule the most populous black nation on earth, I rebuke you.
My Smart Guy Tell Them Something
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Puting Nairaland nuisance behind bars and getting them ban is my hustle if he pain you... Visit your neighborhood transformer
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

I lost count, can you remind me of how many of your username I have gotten banned even when you keep begging mods and forming familiarity
your stale tactics will be bursted by the mods soon
keep confessing your crimes

cc
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Unfortunately, you are not paid for it. So don't worry yourself being the nairaland police.

Call your mods on phone to ban me, that's what you are good at.

Anything else?
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

You can wail all you like

Wait for his ban... And more like him that I personally reported for misbehaving
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Moh247: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Unfortunately, you are not paid for it. So don't worry yourself being the nairaland police.

Call your mods on phone to ban me, that's what you are good at.

Anything else?

Chochocho

You talk tooooo much for a man

Kindly wait for your ban
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BJanta: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
mejai:
we don hear. But Tilimbu dey pee for body.

How many more votes will that add to
Obi''s vote.? " Besides, you said worse
than that against Buhari, but look at him
today. You're children of envy and hate,
and of course second class citizens, so
you can't behave better.
so you can't behave better.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Chochocho

You talk tooooo much for a man

Kindly wait for your ban

I'm waiting. My ban won't make garri price increase, nor the stock markets to crash, so continue.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Edoblakky(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Work is not giving me the needed time, I have been superlatively busy lately.
Welcome back and take it easy with your work.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Obviously a typo on School photo book, as a Nigerian name that's difficult to spell
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by caracas: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
femisplash:

Let that fraud reply Soludo and refute his claims if dem born am well.
We have a duty to Educate Igbos whose souls are steeped in hate and bitterness.
https://edurank.org/uni/chicago-state-university/alumni/
Are u a dunce? Is it the reply that is now history?
Are you sure you have a smart phone to yourself?
Chai!
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Chocho!
You hustle ooooo much for a man
I'm Kindly waiting for my money
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by goodheart01: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

61 years old youth

Sef dey talk

Soludo's bitch AdaObi don get mouth again

Pls who was PO referring to? I don’t understand what he said.... Lol

Una go wail tire
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by goodheart01: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
diplomat058:
Lol this one go wait till eternity for Jagaban response. Small fry cheesy

Asíwájú is already President in Waiting

U urchins are the one disgracing Tilumbu . Obi never mentioned his name but u guys are so guilty conscious to keep thinking it’s Tilumbu he’s talking about.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by mejai(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
BJanta:

How many more votes will that add to
Obi''s vote.? " Besides, you said worse
than that against Buhari, but look at him
today. You're children of envy and hate,
and of course second class citizens, so
you can't behave better.
so you can't behave better.

I wonder how u will sound if it was Obi dat pees on himself. If hatred is not already disfiguring u. First class goat grin
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by goodheart01: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
fk001:
Typical of what a zombie would say.

I think is safe to say Most of the zombiediots are Peter Obi mouthpiece.

Btw is not like Pandora is a new human being created from Jupiter. He is also part of the old systems, he is also Old 62 years is old. Just difference of 8 years between him and Tinubu

So he was referring to Tinubu?? Na u just make me know now oo... Lol

Bloody urchins
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by KINGS100(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Are you agbado republic? Didn't you see the classic reply Obi gave to Professor without character? It was epic. Go and verify. Meanwhile Obi regime will build standard old people home for retirees, we don't want them in Aso Rock

femisplash:

Let that fraud reply Soludo and refute his claims if dem born am well.
We have a duty to Educate Igbos whose souls are steeped in hate and bitterness.
https://edurank.org/uni/chicago-state-university/alumni/
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by goodheart01: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Someone should tell Peter that he is still not as eloquent as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Portable also has class mates and that is not a basis for brilliance, intelligence, versatility or esteem.

Everyone knows the good old days when Tinubu was firing on all cylinders and Obi should know he can never attain such feet.

Asiwaju has proven to be a technocrat, the records are not hidden! What has Obi achieved for having classmates in school!

If peter had classmates, why didn’t he respond to a Soludo who eloquently dissolved him? Peter be thinking everyone is an illiterate that he can use those Okigwe English to deceive

All these your long epistle upon to show us classmates? Let him show us his classmates once and for all so u urchins can stop disgracing yourselves in trying to defend him

Moreover Obi never mentioned Tinubu’s name. U guys are the one bringing him outside for disgrace by saying he was referring to him. Or is it that u guys already know the truth.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by MadamVanessa(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Edoblakky:
Welcome back and take it easy with your work.

Thank you dear!
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by KINGS100(m): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Common, Obi is not an Agbero to stoop to their level. He is being a senior man. OBIDATTI 2023
Cmanforall:
Be open and direct Obi.
Give it to them !
Don't be too gentle!

The people are behind you!
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Otobong3374(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

grin grin urchins will commit suicide today I swear
Tinubu & Atiku is about to commit suicide
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by KINGS100(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
E pain am, at last he say difference dey. Heroin is not good for your health

fk001:

Btw is not like Pandora is a new human being created from Jupiter. He is also part of the old systems, he is also Old 62 years is old. Just difference of 8 years between him and Tinubu
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Godispeace: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
ur father may be doing that sha , u poverty may have caused that for ya father , but Tinubu does not , its fakenews
mejai:
we don hear. But Tilimbu dey pee for body.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by nedu666: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Na una way. Una go brag from now till December nothing go still come out. E say na connection lol. Your highest connection no pass your local government chairman. You can’t have a higher connection and be recruited to whitewash an octogenarian drug kingpin on an anonymous forum.

Oga haba this is too much. Hve mercy
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Otobong3374(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
fk001:

As E Dey Sweet Us E Dey Pain Them, Go Hug Transformer
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Cantonese: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Afamed:

These are Asiwaju classmates. Tell Obi to show us his UNN cerificate

Chai. Bros why na? Which one be this one? The man no show you im own story, wey im no kuku get, you dey go manufacturer picture dey show people. You be him friend or family?

Please show us pictures or comments from his primary schools days and secondary school days in Nigeria. Show us comments from family members in his village. Abeg.
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Otobong3374(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by KINGS100(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
E pain this one, e come dey Yan dust.

Soludo collect yesterday, Grand Drug Lord collect today. Who will collect tommorow I don't know.

CoronaVirusRelo:
Someone should tell Peter that he is still not as eloquent as Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Portable also has class mates and that is not a basis for brilliance, intelligence, versatility or esteem.

Everyone knows the good old days when Tinubu was firing on all cylinders and Obi should know he can never attain such feet.

You mean Tinubu was firing herion?
Obi was building his legitimate business empire at that time. He even acquired an estate worth 1 million dollar in the US with clean money.

Asiwaju has proven to be a technocrat, the records are not hidden! What has Obi achieved for having classmates in school!

He achieved a lot just that Drug Lord is not part of his Archievments and he didn't have Agbero tauts as foot soldier.

If peter had classmates, why didn’t he respond to a Soludo who eloquently dissolved him? Peter be thinking everyone is an illiterate that he can use those Okigwe English to deceive

He responded to the professor without character yesterday and it was epic. Pls. Go and watch it online.

Meanwhile the slogan of your new party is PDAPC: Agbado for everybody
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Peter Obi did not mention anybody's candidate, but watch his supporters felling guilty..

Meanwhile....I’m a presidential candidate and I say I’m educated BUT I don’t have classmates
Who am I ??
Tinubu grin grin
Re: Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi by Cantonese: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
BJanta:
Tell us what you have for us and stop
this foolishness. You're in a
presidential campaign and not in
athletic competition. This is a race of
of brains and not of brawns. You're not
impressing anybody but a sect of tribal
bigots who think they've found a
presidential candidate in a fool at at 61
like you. Age or old age is not what
we're looking for, but competece as
as attested to by their antecedents. Joe
Bidden was 77 when he beat incumbent
Donald Trump. The same Trump is
coming in 2024 to make another whack
at the American presidency when he will
78. And if you think you're a youth at 61
, you're definitely far less intelligent than
people Nigerians generally believe,
the retirement age for civil servants is
60 years. Then we're not going to forget
your Soludo Report Card. Peruse it
below :

Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54% by abc115: 7:09pm On Nov 14
Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% to 54% And More Than 50% Of Anambarians Were Living In Poverty -
Gov. Soludo.

Funny, in the rabid frenzy to grab every straw, they cut a clip during our governorship debate where I was stating vital statistics and they claimed that I was “praising” Peter Obi then while committing a crime now by “criticising” him. Hahahaha! Well, it is true that I said during the debate that, according to National Bureau of Statistics, poverty in Anambra actually grew (from less than 25% in 2005) to about 53% under Peter Obi in 2010/2011 but fell under Willie Obiano to 14.78% in 2020. Yes, poverty more than doubled under Peter Obi and more than 50% of Ndi Anambra were in poverty under him. Go and verify! I am Governor, and sitting on privileged information which I will not want to use against a political opponent. But on matters of facts, I will always state same as is. As the saying goes, you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all the people all the time. Enough said for now!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XNcCKountR6ofrVwZjr32A6oGCvq8DVSe3aCztN9TUrNZPwWzE8RpxAptH6yL5Wgl&id=103104878681389&eav=AfaFxwKF8MwpYleg4hn0Qgqk7xZIx5E0RkaYI2sRK_eDiiyWEv_OBH3mE4QngzRuHgk&m_entstream_source=timeline&paipv=0
(Quote) (Report) 207 Likes (Like) 13 Shares

Without good health, how can your brain work? Abi does bad health exclude the brain?

“Under Peter Obi, Poverty In Anambra Grew From 25% To 54%…”

APC just informed us today that 133 million Nigerians live in poverty. Kindly disclaim that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Umahi/wife Pictured With President Buhari/wife On Bags Of Rice / Tinubu Is Fully-in-charge Of my Presidential Campaign - Buhari (FULL SPEECH) / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.