Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose (1575 Views)

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Bamidele Salam: Reduce Lawmakers By Two-thirds; We’re Too Many, Unsustainable / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by alabiman: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by derecho(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Well...it is his belief

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by God1000(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
I do believe Peter Obi will surpass that

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Ojiofor: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
So who then will make it among the top 3 contenders?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by chinchum(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
It is not at least 25% in 2/3rd of 24 states but 36 states.

If Obi likes let him get 50 million votes, he is condemned to failure on that basis. He can not achieve 25% in 24 states. He will fail to achieve 25% in some south west states and will be lucky to achieve 25% in any state in the North.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by PoliteActivist: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
What happens if no one achieves it. Anybody knows?
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Sunshine311(f): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Just say you don't like him, finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by frank14011991(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter obi thank you for helping us to waste atikus votes

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Blue3k(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Runoff off election between top two candidates. The rules remain the same for the runoff election. If nobody wins the runoff then it goes into another runoff election. The sudden death rules only require a simply majority to win.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Mystic216: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2022
B
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by ThugOfWar: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Every thing is worth a try. It's better to lose at trying than not trying at all.

Obi knows he can't win but at least his popularity this time will further push him up the "theatre of dreams" regardless of who wins between tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by muykem: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2022
chinchum:
It is not at least 25% in 2/3rd of 24 states but 36 states.

If Obi likes let him get 50 million votes, he is condemned to failure on that basis. He can not achieve 25% in 24 states. He will fail to achieve 25% in some south west states and will be lucky to achieve 25% in any state in the North.
He can not win any state outside South east.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by muykem: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Rerun for the first two with highest votes.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by muykem: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2022
Blue3k:

Runoff off election between top two candidates. The rules remain the same for the runoff election. If nobody wins the runoff then it goes into another unoff election. The sudden death rules only require a simply majority to win.
Where did you get your own law? Runoff is determined by simple majority.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by PoliteActivist: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Blue3k:

Runoff off election between top two candidates. The rules remain the same for the runoff election. If nobody wins the runoff then it goes into another unoff election. The sudden death rules only require a simply majority to win.

muykem:
Rerun for the first two with highest votes.

Oh, ok. Suspected as much
Thanks
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by BeautifulMind2: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2022
frank14011991:
Peter obi thank you for helping us to waste atikus votes
Kwankwaso thank you for wasting APC votes in the North, Tinubu and his party tried to use Fayose to seek Wike and his group support, he didn't succeed he now using emotional blackmail we understand, Fayose so much understand the dynamics of politics and sure of the political game and couldn't see the unpopular candidate he supported will come third, Obi have brighter chances more than other two major contenders that's why they're after him, PO is major target you guys emotional blackmail will not work, of you guys know Obi will not win ignore him, he isn't the only Igbo on the race, ignore Peter Obi if he is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Blue3k(m): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2022
muykem:
Where did you get your own law? Runoff is determined by simple majority.

You can read the constitution yourself. Round 1 and two rules are the same. Sudden death round is a simple majority.

PoliteActivist:

Oh, ok. Suspected as much
Thanks

Don't trust guys who don't read the rules.

(4) In default of a candidate duly elected under the foregoing subsections, the Independent National Electoral Commission shall within seven days of the result of the election held under the said subsections, arrange for an election between the two candidates and a candidate at such election shall be deemed elected to the office of President if -

(a) he has a majority of votes cast at the election; and

(b) he has not less than one-quarter of the votes cast at the election in each of at least two-thirds of all the States in the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja

(5) In default of a candidate duly elected under subsection (4) of this section, the Independent National Electoral Commission shall, within seven days of the result of the election held under the aforesaid subsection (4), arrange for another election between the two candidates to which the subsection relates and a candidate at such election shall be deemed to have been duly elected to the office of President, if he has a majority of the votes cast at the election.

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by SlavaUkraini: 12:46am On Nov 18, 2022
My thoughts exactly...

I like the Obidient movement, but I honestly don't believe the man would win the upcoming general elections ..
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by PoliteActivist: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Blue3k:

You can read the constitution yourself. Round 1 and two rules are the same. Sudden death round is a simple majority.

Don't trust guys who don't read the rules.

Knock out punch. No arguments on this again. QED
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by frank14011991(m): 1:02am On Nov 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Kwankwaso thank you for wasting APC votes in the North, Tinubu and his party tried to use Fayose to seek Wike and his group support, he didn't succeed he now using emotional blackmail we understand, Fayose so much understand the dynamics of politics and sure of the political game and couldn't see the unpopular candidate he supported will come third, Obi have brighter chances more than other two major contenders that's why they're after him, PO is major target you guys emotional blackmail will not work, of you guys know Obi will not win ignore him, he isn't the only Igbo on the race, ignore Peter Obi if he is irrelevant
may God spare our lives till February
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Napata77: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2022
If Obi loses, it would be at least 60% the fault of the 'Obidient' movement.

Highly toxic and spiteful, authoritarian characters.

Many Nigerians who would have ordinarily voted for Obi, are turned off by them and their behaviour.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Abudat(m): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2022
ignore Peter Obi if he is irrelevant. grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Abudat(m): 1:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Napata77:

Many Nigerians who would have ordinarily voted for Obi, are turned off by them and their behaviour.

ignore Peter Obi if he is irrelevant
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Napata77: 1:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Abudat:
ignore Peter Obi if he is irrelevant

I never said he was irrelevant.

I said the 'Obidient' movement are hurting him.
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Someone who has already won
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Napata77: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2022
deNet:
Someone who has already won

hahahaha...funny girl. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Landowner101(m): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Napata77:

Those Nigerians never wanted to vote for him initially, or is it the people they are voting for.

Funny people everywhere grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Abudat(m): 1:27am On Nov 18, 2022
Napata77:

I never said he was irrelevant.

I said the 'Obidient' movement are hurting him.
why are you consigned. Did he say sure to u?
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Felabrity: 2:05am On Nov 18, 2022
No one is asking for a criminal opinion

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by RiceProducers: 3:02am On Nov 18, 2022
The only good news is Buhari / Osinbajo for two more years.
Definitely going to happen with BVAS and Obidients shaking things up. Thank you Lord
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by femisplash: 3:27am On Nov 18, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso, Shekarahu were all in same camp in 2019 yet APC won.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: They Said I Was Stupid For Not Supporting A Yoruba Man – Oseni / Why Are South Africans Stealing Traffic Lights? / Let's Smash Colonisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.