Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose (1589 Views)

428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Bamidele Salam: Reduce Lawmakers By Two-thirds; We’re Too Many, Unsustainable / I’ll Leave If Impeached By Two-thirds Of The Senate, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Chinonye2022(m): 3:37am On Nov 18, 2022
But obident people will disagree with you a vote for Obi is an advantage to Tinubu they won't hear until e clear them for eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Freestainworld(m): 4:37am On Nov 18, 2022
chinchum:
It is not at least 25% in 2/3rd of 24 states but 36 states.

If Obi likes let him get 50 million votes, he is condemned to failure on that basis. He can not achieve 25% in 24 states. He will fail to achieve 25% in some south west states and will be lucky to achieve 25% in any state in the North.
See hatred, don't worry, wetin you smoke go soon clear from your eyes
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by owobokiri(m): 5:07am On Nov 18, 2022
chinchum:

If Obi likes let him get 50 million votes, he is condemned to failure on that basis. He can not achieve 25% in 24 states. He will fail to achieve 25% in some south west states and will be lucky to achieve 25% in any state in the North.
You have not told us how your "Push and Start" presidential candidate will achieve such percentage in the South East or the South South..
We are waiting..
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by techWriter1: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2022
I have believe politicians will overtake that
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 6:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Napata77:
If Obi loses, it would be at least 60% the fault of the 'Obidient' movement.

Highly toxic and spiteful, authoritarian characters.

Many Nigerians who would have ordinarily voted for Obi, are turned off by them and their behaviour.

This is a lie and you know it ...no body absolutely no body that would vote obi and won't do so because of his supporters

I dare you now if you are not a bloody hypocrite name one thing I mean one that obidients have done that tinubu and atiku supporters haven't done worse I dare you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by MuslimMuslim: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2022
chinchum:

Benue
Nassarawa
Kogi
Taraba
Kwara
Plateau
FCT
Kaduna
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by unclejb2(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
From 4 people in a room
Social media candidate
No structure
He can't win a local government
He can't win a state
Igbo presidency......

Bla bla bla......

Now they are talking about getting 25% spread after winning the majority vote

Now it's dawned on them that the reality of Nigeria is coming to a revolution by ballot
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by Donsheddy: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Napata77:
If Obi loses, it would be at least 60% the fault of the 'Obidient' movement.

Highly toxic and spiteful, authoritarian characters.

Many Nigerians who would have ordinarily voted for Obi, are turned off by them and their behaviour.

Rest are you voting for the supporters or the candidate.....
Yen yen yen yen yen.....
All the candidates has toxic supporters...
So rest...
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2022
MuslimMuslim:

Benue
Nassarawa
Kogi
Taraba
Kwara
Plateau
FCT
Kaduna
hahahaha

Even with all these state he won't still get the requirement
Re: I Don't Believe Obi Will Make 25% In Two-thirds Of 24 States - Ayo Fayose by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Freestainworld:
See hatred, don't worry, wetin you smoke go soon clear from your eyes
Mumu

You know pass the governors talking ba?

Anyway, it is normal for every dick and Harry to become political analyst during electioneering period

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Young Wife And Children. / How Obi Can Win At The Court / God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.