Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39635 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by jornwhite: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Thortp:
I like your findings.

Can you also assist with this pic?

If you post a titantic ship carrying money into bourdillion .... having money or lots of it his never a crime as long as you miscreants can prove he stole it.
BAT bought america judicial system, tinubu has EFCC in his pocket if e easy make una go steal una own n post it.
Let all the drug pushers leave $430,000 in there account, load drugs to america and lets see how many will still walk free after forfeiture.
One puzzle i hope obedient will solve is why did america collect bribe from Tinubu, let him go free and never had such an arrangement with any other known narcos in history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tflex01: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Uchedeformula:
"Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,“Everyone knows where I was schooled and my schoolmates. Not some people that no one knows their schoolmates or the schools they attended,”

Where in this comment did Peter Obi imply that he played in the same team with Peter Odili? Where did he infer that they were both in school at the same time? Mr Peter Obi is only quoting HIS secondary school's history of Peter Odili. Yes, Peter Obi's comment made it clear that they both attended the same secondary school CKC. Was Odili not his senior at CKC? Yes Odili was his senior. Look, whether they ever met in school or not, is immaterial to this claim. What authenticates it is that they both went through the same school one after the other, and Peter Odili passing through first, remains his senior in the system. All he has done is make remarks of Peter Odili's achievements and records in CKC, which in turn is to Peter Obi's credit as per alumni matters. For me, I haven't seen any lies or false claim in this particular statement of Peter Obi. Let's shun hate, and examine this statement both grammatically and contextually. You will see that, in whatever angle you look at it, Obi never meant he was in secondary at same time as Odili.

#WeSayThingsDWayTheyAre

Zombie, what does "we played football together" mean to you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by HRMK: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2022
PETER OBI IS A VERY LOUSY LIAR!HE,EVEN OUTSHINES OUR HONORABLE MINISTER IN THE ART OF LYING!BUT,THEN HIS FOLLOWERS ARE SO GULLIBLE!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by asanausana91: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
This OP is always going out of his way to selectively pick reactions of urchins on twitter or Facebook to term it, "Nigerians react to...."

OP, sane Nigerians want Peter as the president and urchins rush over to pick errors to try to demarket Peter Obi...

But no matter how much they try, we can't change our minds because there's nobody we'll replace him with....

We will not support Tinubu nor Atiku...

So rest... Because we have less than 100days to election and you can't change our minds now...
when you didn't support Buhari last time what happened?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tell that to Panama papers
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by asanausana91: 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
This Wike/Obi outing today pain Tinubu Supporters well well
tomorrow Wike will attack Obi again and you guys will start crying.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Goodoldays(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2022
You only pick up lies,when have you saw a truth in what he has said.

slowpoke.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tozocalamity: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Peter obi and odili went to the same primary school remains a fact that can never change. if e pain una go and hang yourself. ure supporting an former drug lord to rule nigeria. arent u just being stupid? good for nothing bastards
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by bobo65(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Here is the real truth

Make una rest

Go and verify

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Backpedal: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Good one, you don dey wail already

I am. Loving your tears

Igbos were created in Nigeria never to rule but to be opposition always complaining
This one is very Stoopid
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Igboslayer: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg
O-bingos still dey open mouth haaaa.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by icedbreez(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Pants on fire�
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2022
abegi....

even if tinubu deceide to step back,obi will still not win....
but we know thats not gonna happen....
no be nigerian politicians we dey talk about here....??

even if they are badly sick,they will contest from their sick bed....
power hungry strange people....
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by ariesbull: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
these clowns will never investigate the certificate of Illinois, the drug case, the secondary school, the deloitte a scandal etc
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by asanausana91: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

A college is the same and far superior than a Secondary school, Richard Daley college issues out High School diploma, GCE, Alevels standard diploma
so why is it difficult to get the primary and secondary school name?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by CheapHomes1: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Richard Daley college Illinois Chicago

Dude, that's not a secondary school.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by asanausana91: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2022
ariesbull:
these clowns will never investigate the certificate of Illinois, the drug case, the secondary school, the deloitte a scandal etc

wetin consighn tinubu with obis stvpid mouth....?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Good one, you don dey wail already

I am. Loving your tears

Igbos were created in Nigeria never to rule but to be opposition always complaining
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Johel(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
The useless dumbass can't just help himself, he must tell a lie

Transfer your foolishness to your dead PDAPC drug lord.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Dude, that's not a secondary school.

Issues Diploma like an High school, so what's the difference
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by xevove2061: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tell that to Panama papers

Lmao. You be mumu. Go and read the panama paper and tell me what the report says. Which wealthy man go dey panama papers?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Ojayk(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigeria election propaganda has erased people's understanding of basic English,
"If Odili is not in the match, know that we have lost that match"

How does this mean that He, Peter played football then, talk more of playing football with Odili then?

Keep lying to yourself, till the consequences gets irredeemable.

oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Issues Diploma like an High school, so what's the difference
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:13am On Nov 18, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha

people like you make igbos look foolish....
just watch and see,smart igbos will start distancin themselves....
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Emmaculate77(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

See reactions

Source iReporteronline.

Agbadorians will be forming smart forgetting that the Nigerian civil war altered the education system in the east.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2022
elections is not far away oo and obi is still landin more and more lambas....
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

See reactions

Source iReporteronline.
At least you admit Port Harcourt was a standstill for Obi
What happened in Imo. Come and report from the bush grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

I think you may be right. APC may even take advantage by investigating what year Oga Lienus attended the said school and approach a court of law if they are able to prove their case
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Vello(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
This OP is always going out of his way to selectively pick reactions of OBITUARISTS on twitter or Facebook to term it, "Nigerians react to...."

OP, INsane Nigerians want Peter as the president and OBITUARISTS rush over to pick errors to try to demarket TINUBU.

We will support TINUBU!!!

So rest... Because we have less than 100days to election and you can't change our minds now...
Let me help reset your brain from the present upside down position. You need brain format but, manage this little readjustment. It's the best I can do given the obituary virus has completely overtaken your medulla oblongata and cognitive function.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Emmaculate77(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Have sense urchin!

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by tsdarkside(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

At least you admit Port Harcourt was a standstill for Obi
What happened in Imo. Come and report from the bush grin cheesy

shey nigeria na only south....??
north has most voters....

na north you have to convince....
muslims dont tolerate stvpidity....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos / Precious Sonia Chikwendu: EFCC's Statement On The Detention Of Fani-kayode Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.