Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt (39643 Views)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / "Peter Odili Had Graduated Before I Got Into CKC" - Peter Obi. / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Voiceofthestree: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2022
PointZerom:
At least Obi has mentioned the secondary school he attended, tell Thifnubu to mention his.

Is a goal
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by zionstaar75: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

gbam
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Secondly: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2022
onatisi:
All these analysts don't get the picture and mind of the average Nigerian voter.
Whether tinubu was convicted or jailed in USA will not change people likeness of hatred for him , secondly whether peter obi lied or not in port Harcourt will not change people's idea about him .
Only two things determines and can change how people like or hate someone in Nigeria politics and they are RELIGION AND TRIBE/ETHNICITY.
so no matter how much energy is used in telling people that obi lied ,it won't change their thinking about him , because Nigerians already believe that all these candidates and politicians are all liars

You're so blessed with in-depth knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Okwyjesus(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:
The angle I wanna look at this from is age falsification…

It is possible that Obi’s official age has been falsified hence the gap that needs to be bridged in his story.

Obi is not perfect but the best that is available l will vote him.

Who is even perfect among politician
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Truth is bitter, kiss the truth
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Oga no dey lie lie for here who and who are your compatriot that cited 1948

Must Obi supporters lie like Obi

destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This my comment pain Ibo people oo

Well truth is bitter
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Most of the people dragging were not even born as at then.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by seeyounow: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2022
cool cool cool cool

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by toneroforever(m): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Ibo should go to Tafa Balewa , Sarduna, and Ladoke Akintola's grave side to beg for forgiveness if they want to get presidency in 2099

Una go cry Taya.
Who r Tinubu's schoolmates? No one knows.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by xevove2061: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This is part of the campaign strategy of Ibos

Hahaha

Repeat shit all over the internet

Atleast we no dey scrutinize obi based on mismanagement and public fund embezzlement unlike your favs
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Yes lule in Aso Rock his next home for 8 years
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by BaddestQueen(f): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

The lies are not even needed, as he already won the crowd and had a fairly good outing
tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth

tinubu is a yoruba muslim project and yoruba Muslims are fake Muslims that blessed bobrisky because of money
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by jerryforgood: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

Babawager Mohammed ; "Shettima was Boko haram senior prefect in 1967, Tinubu was only 60 years old in 1967.

So Shettima was barely in primary school when Tinubu was in his last year in Boko haram. So Shettima and Tinubu were neither classmates nor schoolmates Boko Haram college. So Tinubu was just fibbing in Lagos, pumping up his local folks "

Yemi Otuedon said "This man Tinubu lies with boldness "

Qcy speaks...
"Tinubu graduated before Shettima got admitted into school. How they became school teammates is still a wonder."

Intellect Oritselaju Awani said "because Shettima was born in 1961, and Tinubu graduated from the school in 1967, Shettima claimed he played football with Tinubu in the same Boko haram school. Tinubu and Shettima are not just a liars, they are also not intelligent and smart."

How It Started ...

The King of Lamba has returned, and Nigerians are prepared to drag him once more. Borno State was at a standstill yesterday as Governor invited former Lagos State Governor, Tinubu to come and commission a project in his state.

You know Borno is on a project spree and it is inviting opposition parties to do justice to his wonderful works, so yesterday was the turn of Tinubu, the APC presidential Candidate and leader of the Renewed Hope Movement, the event went well and was a success story until perhaps when Tinubu opened his mouth to speak.

Tinubu desperately tried to poke fun at other presidential candidate, but in doing so, he transformed into another comedian looking to amuse his audience. Please listen to what Tinubu said, which is sparking a lot of online discussion.

“Shettima was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Shettima is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,“Everyone knows where I was schooled and my schoolmates. Not some people that no one knows their schoolmates or the schools they attended,”

Tinubu has once again broken the internet with his unverified claims.

The intriguing aspect of the entire gist was that of all the bogus claims said to have emanated from Tinubu, this was the easiest to verify, and before Tinubu Bola could leave the venue of the event, Nigerians had already done their verification and are now dragging him badly.

Let's examine some additional responses to his unsubstantiated claim.

"What does telling the truth require? We are in for a long thing if Tinubu Bola is telling lies in every single thing he says." Charles

"This one never be president, yet him mouth get odour as he open am na lies upon lies na this one una say wan be our president, TUEH and wetin dey pain me b say his supporters go dey clap for am like dem too na LAMBA," Ireti said.

Gbolade Andrew Ogayemi said, Please get the facts. Tinubu left Boko Haram in 1967, that was when Shettima was 6 years old.

Tinubu graduated from the Drug smuggling school in 1977, so stop telling me how Civil War held him back at Boko haram till 1976.
E Don Cast Las Las, Tinubu just serve Tinubu supporters hot breakfast, lunch and dinner in on single meal.?
Bon appetit Obingos. Someone lied."

To us, Tinubu Bola may very well know what he's doing; he's always in the news for bogus claims that can't be substantiated, which is why Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-olu deflated his tyre and turned him into an upcoming comedian.

According to a post we saw somewhere. they said "the small anointing oil wey Tinubu dey manage Sanwo-olu use am fry akara."

Anyway, as the electoral campaigns heat up, our duty here is to highlight the major gaffes by our political contestants , so please leave your comments and let us know what you have to say about this contentious topic.

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Benblaq(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Truth is bitter, kiss the truth
The blind eyes you guys turn to reality baffles me. Like, we are not done with Buhari and here you are again, pushing some old guys to continue the torture. One day the rivers will overflow and there will be nowhere for any of you to run to. Continue acting like these things do not matter until they become the matter.

PS: you should kiss the truth if you have a working conscience. Inan!
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
This OP is always going out of his way to selectively pick reactions of urchins on twitter or Facebook to term it, "Nigerians react to...."

OP, sane Nigerians want Peter as the president and urchins rush over to pick errors to try to demarket Peter Obi...

But no matter how much they try, we can't change our minds because there's nobody we'll replace him with....

We will not support Tinubu nor Atiku...

So rest... Because we have less than 100days to election and you can't change our minds now...

Exactly .. the stupid idiot is a typical iliterate Tinubu supporter grin
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by zionstaar75: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Rubbish, did Peter Odili play for CKC? he did. Was he exceptional during his days of playing for CKC? he was. Did Peter Obi play for CKC? he did. Was he also a good player during his days of playing for CKC? he was: case closed. Tell us which school your demigod play for.
obi said he played with odili,that's the bone of contention here,HE PLAYED WITH PETER ODILI.i support Peter obi but I don't support lies. That's the truth
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by xevove2061: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Igbo man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ibos

Bunch of jokers , misfits, imbecillies and mental disabled lunatics

The useless moderators no go see bigots like these ban, them go dey find people based on personal vendetta. See as you be. E sure me say you be manual worker.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by hush15: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.

This useless man and his ireporting lies.....

Na i pass
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by brain54(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Snapchat:

Exactly what I thought too, when the news was reported. Pandora is most likely older than the age he want us to believe he is. Can’t believe someone they’ve been hyping as a smart man can’t cover his tracks well.

70 years old man claiming youth to deceive his Obidense.

Photo grin
Sure…

A smarter person should have been able to cover their tracks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tinubumustfail: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

This is part of the campaign strategy of Ibos

Hahaha

Repeat shit all over the internet

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone

Hahahahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Echoban: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:

What Wike said about Peter Obi yesterday plus the mammoth crowd that welcomed Obidatti in PH pain them no be small grin
They didn't see that coming

God bless PO for renewing the hope of Nigerians at this critical time

Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime

Mammoth crowd by his fellow chukwudi and Emeka cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022
toneroforever:

Una go cry Taya.
Who r Tinubu's schoolmates? No one knows.

See them

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Brimstone77: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2022

The only problem urchins have is that obi said he played football with peter odili..

They actually agreed that he attended ckc but the problem is that he didn't play football with peter odili..

Now can th!efnubu just tell us the primary school he attended??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tinubumustfail: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2022
JASONjnr:
This OP is always going out of his way to selectively pick reactions of urchins on twitter or Facebook to term it, "Nigerians react to...."

OP, sane Nigerians want Peter as the president and urchins rush over to pick errors to try to demarket Peter Obi...

But no matter how much they try, we can't change our minds because there's nobody we'll replace him with....

We will not support Tinubu nor Atiku...

So rest... Because we have less than 100days to election and you can't change our minds now...

QED
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by pasuma(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2022
Soludo is the next ibo president, you can take it tomthe bank...

If you read carefully his homily to PO, it appears there are politically calculated plans, same as AD-AC-ACN-APC Transformational plans that would eventually achieve that...

Moh247:

Am not a prophet, but the next Igbo man to be President won't come from this current unserious clownish generation of Ibos

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2022
xevove2061:

The useless moderators no go see bigots like these ban, them go dey find people based on personal vendetta. See as you be. E sure me say you be manual worker.

You no like auxiliary worker
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Tinubumustfail: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu lule. He can't be president in his life time
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Ovieemmanuel: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2022
kk2027:
At least we understand what Obi says and can scrutinize him

But Tinubu, you cant understand one single thing Tinubu is saying when addressing people

The man sounds so incoherent its very embarrassing to even have him on the ballot at all

Please be sure to watch Tinubu's speech in Jos rally video before quoting me

The only thing I understood from the entire video was when he was shouting

Buhariii Buhariii Buhariiii Buhariiiii

He needs rest, his family should pity him abeg
to add abraham Lincoln was his class mate.
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Moh247: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2022
xevove2061:

Atleast we no dey scrutinize obi based on mismanagement and public fund embezzlement unlike your favs

Tell that to Panama papers

Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by Uchedeformula: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2022
"Peter Odili was my senior at (CKC); we played football together. If Odili is not able to play, just know we have lost that day,“Everyone knows where I was schooled and my schoolmates. Not some people that no one knows their schoolmates or the schools they attended,”

Where in this comment did Peter Obi imply that he played in the same team with Peter Odili? Where did he infer that they were both in school at the same time? Mr Peter Obi is only quoting HIS secondary school's history of Peter Odili. Yes, Peter Obi's comment made it clear that they both attended the same secondary school CKC. Was Odili not his senior at CKC? Yes Odili was his senior. Look, whether they ever met in school or not, is immaterial to this claim. What authenticates it is that they both went through the same school one after the other, and Peter Odili passing through first, remains his senior in the system. All he has done is make remarks of Peter Odili's achievements and records in CKC, which in turn is to Peter Obi's credit as per alumni matters. For me, I haven't seen any lies or false claim in this particular statement of Peter Obi. Let's shun hate, and examine this statement both grammatically and contextually. You will see that, in whatever angle you look at it, Obi never meant he was in secondary at same time as Odili.

#WeSayThingsDWayTheyAre
Re: Nigerians React To Peter Obi's CKC Claim In Port Harcourt by illrhymes(m): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2022
oikirodah:

My Name Na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, my face dey show... my shoe shine , I dey inside Bush Radio Academy nothing dey happen, na report we report, we No kill person.
See reactions
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/him-tu-lie-nigerians-tear-obi-apart-for-dragging-peter-odili-into-his-bogus-claimshilarious/

Source iReporteronline.
But at least he attended CKC and it is confirmed, let’s focus on those that have no prove that they even attended primary or secondary school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.