Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

She Wants To Borrow My Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Borrow My Car (2921 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Please Who Will Borrow My Gf Bosom Even If It's For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:04am On Aug 25, 2011
there is this beautiful girl I just started dating, however she told me about 4 days ago that she's feeling guilty because
she has a bf back in her home country and that she's engage.I dont encourage cheating and I dont want to be the one
that will make any babe leave her guy.The last time she told me this story about her guy, as an honest guy I felt very guilty
for the romance session we've had, the next day I tried to apologize because of my guilt but behold she said she was just joking.At
that point we continue our relationship until 4 days ago when she came very serious with the bf issue again.This time she said she want to be commited to her
fiancee and that she can no longer hold the guilt. Infact I am really confuse because I dont really understand what to believe anymore.Ok now, I have let her be
but I sense she still has this strong attraction for me and can't really seem to control herself when I'm around her. Anyway she asked me to borrow her my car
for the weekend. I want to give her the car , is it a good idea to borrow her my car for the entire weekend, will that make me cheap to her? please mature advice
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by 190smh: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2011
Shes selling that CAR OFF and flying back to her country to meet her man

especially if shes a Nigerian girl - that's what they'll do undecided
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2011
190smh:

Shes selling that CAR OFF and flying back to her country to meet her man

especially if shes a Nigerian girl - that's what they'll do undecided

I dont think so. Thanks for the advice anyway.By the way she's not Nigerian. I'm Nigerian
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by claremont(m): 1:08am On Aug 25, 2011
@OP: Do NOT give her your car, let her walk or enter "molue"!
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On Aug 25, 2011
Don't give what you will mind getting back. smiley
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:10am On Aug 25, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Do NOT give her your car, let her walk or enter "molue"!
Dont you think it will look as if I value the car more than her? I will feel very bad if I turn down her request.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:12am On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

Don't give what you will mind getting back. smiley
well, she can go with the car if she want !
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Pweety4me(f): 1:15am On Aug 25, 2011
Lol, then why do u care? stop asking us then

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by toyemz(f): 1:21am On Aug 25, 2011
@poster
sometimes you need to be firm and not stupid
this is one occasion
how well do you know this girl that you think its okay to lend her your car for a whole weekend
you say you are Nigerian,but she is not right
so don't become the classified mugu
my advice, if you needs a car desperately get her one of those hired cars,pay for it and let her go her jolly way
its better to be safe that sorry
applicable in this case
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:25am On Aug 25, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
sometimes you need to be firm and not silly
this is one occasion
how well do you know this girl that you think its okay to lend her your car for a whole weekend
you say you are Nigerian,but she is not right
so don't become the classified mugu
my advice, if you needs a car desperately get her one of those hired cars,pay for it and let her go her jolly way
its better to be safe that sorry
applicable in this case

Glad that this is coming from a girl.I never look at it in these direction. Infact I will offer to rent her a car. Thanks so so much for the advice.At least its better to offer something than nothing at all. Thanks
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Aug 25, 2011
Ok hope that is satfisying
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 1:55am On Aug 25, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ok hope that is satfisying
yes. very satisfying. thanks
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by SAFO(m): 2:35am On Aug 25, 2011
Poster you're foolish. U say she wants to be serious with her bf back home and that you can't trust her or believe what she says, but you're still willing to give her your car? Why don't you give her your bank account # as well.

Mumu
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Rocktation(f): 2:55am On Aug 25, 2011
Giving hε̲̣r †ђξ car doesn't automatically make †ђξ both of you a thing ‎​Ω̴̩̩̩̥α, does it? If you're giving it τ̅☺ hε̲̣r, you're giving it as a friend.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by deniyor: 4:42am On Aug 25, 2011
There is nothing to giving her the car for the weekend, if you are not in need of it. If she goes away with it, just report it stolen and insurance and popo will deal with the rest.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^ True, so yes, lend her your car. No matter all the other stuff, do it because you want to.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Excelboi(m): 5:36am On Aug 25, 2011
OP, it seem confusing here. Dnt the other guy have a car sahe can borrow from him why your own? Hmm just be careful. Shikena
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Scash(f): 5:39am On Aug 25, 2011
Good one, excelboi.

The girl is guilty bout dating u cos ha bf is back home. She wants to get engaged to him so wats ur bussiness now.
And u said u re a 9ja guy? Smh!

She has made it clear, indirectly though, dt she wld go back to ha former bF, so that wen she leaves u n u start cryin 'no fair' she'l say 'but i told u before nha'

Borrow ha d car or rent one for ha, for old times sake, but just free ur mind, dias nothin for u there again.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by MrsChima(f): 5:40am On Aug 25, 2011
Mr.Chima won't let me borrow his truck for a week alone.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Excelboi(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2011
Mr.Chima drives a truck? No wonder, Cork is right.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by manakeagie: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2011
First of all you do not know a thing about this girl. secondly this mighty be a trap i am thinking, please don t give out your car unless it wont hurt you when gone,
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by kpolli(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2011
priest2u:

Dont you think it will look as if I value the car more than her? I will feel very bad if I turn down her request.

But honestly speaking, dont u value ur car more than her?
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by pendo89(f): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2011
Everytime I find myself asking a question its proof that am not comfortable with the whole idea.There's that inner voice telling me,dont try that'.
I treasure that small voice. Do what you feel comfortable doing and as somebody said,better be safe than sorry.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Mynd44: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2011
A girl tells you she is enguaged with someone else and you are considering borrowing her your car? Guy are you sure you are a Nigerian? Cos you don't sound very sharp
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by nassiwa: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2011
You do not know this girl well. You are not even sure if she really has a man or not because she confesses it and then says it is a joke. How then can you trust her with your car for a whole weekend?
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by Mynd44: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2011
^^^
Help me ask am ooo
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by priest2u(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
Thanks all for the advice. its seems it very ok not to give her the car.If she wants one let her rent one.
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by tellwisdom: 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2011
Who knows, the gurl must have gotten a buyer for the car cheesy cheesy, I just hope you dont cry when you hear the story grin
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by horny4u(f): 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2011
She is probably a mami water and taking your car under the sea, shocked

Op
she clinches well abi, and it worth your car and you are in love , o ga o grin
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by MMM2(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
op

if u want 2 tap dat punny very fast and easy just give her d car angryangry
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by MMM2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
op
whats d name of ur car undecided
Re: She Wants To Borrow My Car by WebSurfer(m): 1:07am On Aug 30, 2011
op! U r so dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,can You Visit A Online Friend In His Home / Double Dating. / Nairalanders See The April Fool Prank My Friend Played On His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.