Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing (48849 Views)

Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Aisha Yesufu: What Colour Of Aso Ebi Are We Sewing For Our Court Appearance? / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by KelvinC1(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2022
+1
According to my PARENTS and BIRTH CERTIFICATE, today 19/11/2022 is my BIRTHDAY: Just WISH ME WELL�: #OnGOD #McADOYii
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by goslowgoslow(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Obi's conversation with LP Rivers after the commissioning they are all happy and in good spirit, only your and your co travellers that are disappointed that Wike and his group are supporting Obi instead of Tinubu grin grin

Watch Obi in LP secretariat after the commissioning of project in PH

https://fb.watch/gU2Fmj4cfC/
In your mind Wike is supporting Obi. Tell me how please.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by kingyakos: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
Peter Obi represents everything Nigeria doesn't need right now.

We don't want people that cares about the citizens approval.

We need someone that will only do what is right to him.

Atiku is coming

Civilized and developed Nations are Nation which the power is given to her citizens.
The uprising in Iran is for freedom of the people, the people want to be the one in power just like every other civilized and developed Nation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Allisgud: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:
This woman is really stupid if you have to ask people how you did, it means you are shallow, you are incompetent, you are insecure and you have seriously low self-esteem, you are basically not sure of yourself.

It's very embarrassing that this clout-chasing and attention-seeking woman put this out there, you are not doing obi any favors with this sorry and pathetic rubbish, you are making him sound and look sheepish and not up to par.

What a disgrace..

if buhari have been asking the masses how is performance was things wouldn't have been worst to the stage we are today,and if he didn't listen to the people,the people who sorround buhari who are milking the country lie to him daily that he is performing,we don't need who will listen cabal,we need who will listen to the masses which is peter obi,not tinubu or atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Allisgud: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2022
if buhari have been asking the masses how is performance was things wouldn't have been worst to the stage we are today,and if he didn't listen to the people,the people who sorround buhari who are milking the country lie to him daily that he is performing,we don't need who will listen cabal,we need who will listen to the masses which is peter obi,not tinubu or atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Pat081: 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:
This woman is really stupid if you have to ask people how you did, it means you are shallow, you are incompetent, you are insecure and you have seriously low self-esteem, you are basically not sure of yourself.

It's very embarrassing that this clout-chasing and attention-seeking woman put this out there, you are not doing obi any favors with this sorry and pathetic rubbish, you are making him sound and look sheepish and not up to par.

What a disgrace..

one of them don show face no to BAT and the other thief
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by osmobil5(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

What a disgrace..

The real reason buhari messed up.
He doesn't see reasons to take advice and scrutiny from people who are more intelligent than he is ..

Find another thing on PO, this one no folo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Realist777: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2022
Kingspin:
The only best criteria to identify a credible candidate and Presidential material
Is to remove tribe and religion.
Whereas, your preferred candidate is from your tribe and you practice the same religion, who is fooling who?
Well, I'm not a partisan and religion is not my thing but the truth is... There is no place in the world where sentiment is applied in politics.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Sophy22(f): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2022
I wonder what will happen if tinubu should trade on the same part with MR OBI.
Where will his team start assessing him.
PD..APC or from..........
I pity his condition
Remi call your husband to order before it's too late.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Realist777: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2022
Acidosis:

More reason we all need to retire Atiku to Dubai where the Monarch makes decisions without citizen approvals.
And their citizens will never wish to dream of being in your country despite your active participation and approval of decisions made by your leaders
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Anetorfavour: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

What a disgrace.

Just imagine how u just called somebody's mother and wife stupid. How does this sound to you? Tomorrow urchins will start crying that Obedient are aggressive. Why wont they be aggressive to idiots like you. Nairaland pride is gone the platform is now for kids with animalistic nature like d one above
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by MNDY(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Kingspin:
The only best criteria to identify a credible candidate and Presidential material

My Yoruba friend would tell me it's only illiterates that will support Tinubu.
I always disagree with such opinion of his.
I have come across well-read literates supporting Tinubu based on mere tribal sentiment,
Feeling too loyal to their tribe to betray it.
Literate or illiterate, you have to also be Reasonable as a human-being to do what is right and acceptable as proper.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by LordErrk: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

We don't want someone that listens to Nigerians complains and wailing.

Atiku is coming

Supporting rubbish can only make you think like a monkey? Anyway, I'm not surprised. The only thing right to atiku is using you and your generation's future to vacation in Dubai
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by kencrosss(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Kingspin:

I beg to also add the only credible way to identify the best presidential candidate is to remove party interest, tribe, religion and personal interest but Nigeria interest
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by kencrosss(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2022
LordErrk:

Supporting rubbish can only make you think like a monkey? Anyway, I'm not surprised. The only thing right to atiku is using you and your generation's future to vacation in Dubai

You see you clearly no thinkam before you talk

What has Buhari that doesn't listen done for you

You type rubbish Atiku is coming some one that can't even unify his party some one that trust in his money to buy his way to what he wants some one that can't solve the current party crisis
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by TheOgaBoss: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

Was it leadership, loyalty and teamwork when Pandora traded and sacrificed his gubernatorial candidate in Rivers for his own selfish reason.?

You pandora people always talk and reason upside down..

did those gubernatorial candidates call you personally to complain? Mumu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Tareq1105: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Peter Obi is Humble, he want to learn, He is a leader and that the person we want

Can you mention one leader in the world that changed his country with these traits of humility and readiness to learn you mentioned? His humility (though it's another pretence) will not change Nigeria. Humility doesn't change the world. Secondly, presidency is not a seat you claim you're ready to learn. No. It's not a learning seat.

Obi doesn't have the qualities of a leader that can make a difference. A leader must have a strong mind, strong convinction and drive not your Obi that wants to know how he performed at every rally. A leader doesn't seek approval, he's focused and determined. Nonsense talk.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by NuruDiddy: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2022
PureMe01:
so tell us why your Thiefnubuu own is different. . Making bigger mistakes at any slightest opportunity

Help me ask him oooo cos he he had a media team,he will not be guffing always.TUFIA

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Tareq1105: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
did those gubernatorial candidates call you personally to complain? Mumu.

Pretence, it's on social media. Why won't they complain? A selfish and self-centered desperado trader who's ready to trade anything (including his mama if possible) for his parochial ambition. We know them and that's why we're not surprised.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by slivertongue: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

Was it leadership, loyalty and teamwork when Pandora traded and sacrificed his gubernatorial candidate in Rivers for his own selfish reason.?

You pandora people always talk and reason upside down..

Keep decieving yourself
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Babysho(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

This sounds sarcastic but I don't think it is. You're weak.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Babysho(m): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

What a disgrace..

Jesus Christ! Who raised you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by SenatePresdo(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2022
tsdarkside:
this woman loves bashin obi....
haha....

Go back to your school and collect all your school fees, you did not only fail your parents, you failed yourself and humanity grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by ATLIEN2027: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2022
So his team is not telling him to stop lying so much with fake useless figures and fake news that make no logical sense?
May be they all lying conmen and women. Liars tend to flock together anyway.
This attention seeking MOFO should just shut the FVCK up.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2022
sonature1:
If Peter Obi doesn't win the next election, more smart Nigerians will leave the country, leaving behind the daft supporters of the ex-druglord and the Dubai landlord.

Eyah Pele...have you even eaten today?

Not to talk of save money to leave the country

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2022
plaindealer:

What a disgrace..

In your level of wisdom ask yourself this question, do you write exam and mark it yourself?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by LogicnReason: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2022
You see what I highlighted in your post, that's the giveaway of your intention. Your initial critic of Obi was born out of Malice, not from objective scrutiny. When you use the word Pandora, it let's the cat out of the bag that you are his opponent, so no one is taking you seriously.

There is a difference between falling short just within the periphery of a stat and outright lying. Obi is 90% accurate with his figures and if he ever falls short within a margin of 10%, that is magical and will earn him an A in any academic setting. But why am I bothering, you are a bigot full of irrational and unwarranted hate grin
plaindealer:

lmao at feedback?

Do you mean he lies so much, fabricates tales, and peddles fake info and stats time after time because he did not get feedback from his gullible and equally lying minions?

You pandora Igbos can not make sense to even save your own lives..

You are all low-budget comedians..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by ugodson(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Like Buhari who is doing what he likes without thinking about us that put him there?
Cant u just learn? The money Nigeria is owing is over 110 billion dollars compared to Jonathan's which was less than 20billion. How much os dollar, how much is fuel.
U are still telling us to pit someone that will do stuff without the citizenry. Ur mumu no too much
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2022
nedekid:

Who do you call an idiot? Who are you? Did I insult you in anyway? You are simply crass and uncouth. Kindly ignore my earlier and current message.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by xtycool: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Peter Obi is Humble, he want to learn, He is a leader and that the person we want

Yeah, 90 % of stringy person will appear humble. Na acting
Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by somegirl1: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I really hope you're being sarcastic.
You've described a dictator not a leader. Definitely not whom Nigeria needs at any time.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing by nedekid: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan To Buhari, I Am Ready For Probe. / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika / FG Proposes N120 Per Litre, Labour Leaders Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.