Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam (5467 Views)

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by etrange: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Tinubu is a criminal drug baron

OK... how does that relate to my comment you quoted?
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
etrange:

OK... how does that relate to my comment you quoted?

I complete your comment
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by VaginaMiners: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

I complete your comment
Osu beast of burden .
Emeka , are you not tired of sucking your master's rectum?
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu beast of burden .
Emeka , are you not tired of sucking your master's rectum?

Lmao you've changed to your real account, Femi my Yaruba slave

Fulani will rule over you for eternity, cry more grin

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by blaquebelle: 7:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
Truly you can never satisfy humans. Anyway I doubt those people commenting ever intended to vote for him.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Lionnation: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
waterpouroverfl:

And which region can you find such type of Christian
even in the south east they are everywhere
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by iokpebholo: 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
toneroforever:

Carry that ur Atiku is coming comot for here.
But he is coming abi??
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Osu Emeka, your Atiku and his girlfriend Hoebi will labour in vain .
Shettima, a Kanuri will rule after Asiwaju. Then Amaechi , then Elrufai

No osu slave will be allowed inside Aso rock .

Emeka , your destiny is to be an online vuvuzela.
Nothing for you , Athifku and Hoebi

My name is Nnamdi Kanu, I am from Abia state..

I love my fulani Master, my master is coming to asorock, no room for yaruba terrorists or eegbo miscreants

Atiku is coming.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by VaginaMiners: 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

I love my fulani Master, my master is coming to asorock, no room for yaruba terrorists or eegbo miscreants

Atiku is coming.
Atiku is only cuming in Pandora Hoebi's rectum grin grin

Atiku should prepare for the hereafter because he's not entering Aso rock in this lifetime.

Osu Emeka beast of burden!! grin
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Atiku is only cuming in Pandora Hoebi's rectum grin grin

Atiku should prepare for the hereafter because he's not entering Aso rock in this lifetime.

Osu Emeka beast of burden!! grin

Atiku is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obi Of Onitsha Palace (photos) / Niger Delta Planning Secession - Waku / Al-qaeda Behind Kidnap of Frenchman In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.