Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam (5462 Views)

Northerners React To Tinubu Grassroot Campaign / Northerners React To Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike On BBC Hausa (pictures) / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Kanuris are more powerful and influential than Fulanis.

Fulanis bow to Kanuris easily.

Tinubu is smart cheesy

grin grin
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
GoldSantana:
political party in Nigeria is just a medium to win election. 80% of those in APC today used to be in PDP. Even the LP candidate was once a VP candidate under PDP. So, I'd rather vote personality, not party.

The personality you Want, was in the party all through, your logic is flawed.

The LP candidate is even better based on your logic, he wasn't in the party mostly when PDP ruled the country...
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by BloomingDale(f): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2022
Allah and Jehovah, the two desert gods fighting for dominance. Let me spread my mat here.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by GoldSantana: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

The personality you Want, was in the party all through, your logic is flawed.

The LP candidate is even better based on your logic, he wasn't in the party mostly when PDP ruled the country...
lol...you should stop assuming. Vote for obi because he's obi, not because he's in LP.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by a4cube: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Islam is truely a satanic
At the same time you are supporting someone that warships the SATANIC religion. Thar makes you satanic too.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
GoldSantana:
lol...you should stop assuming. Vote for obi because he's obi, not because he's in LP.

Vote for Tinubu because he's Tinubu and not apc.

So if Tinubu wins, is it LP or PDP that'll be in charge of the government?

Stop being ridiculous, the party and the candidate matters..

Atiku is the best man for the job
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
@Moh247 PandoraObi Leodeking FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556

How are you guys handling the realization that Tinubu won't be President? Don't take it to heart. Majority of Nigerians are smart.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2022
Why can’t the north go create their Islamic state already and f*ck offf
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by GoldSantana: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Vote for Tinubu because he's Tinubu and not apc.

So if Tinubu wins, is it LP or PDP that'll be in charge of the government?

Stop being ridiculous, the party and the candidate matters..

Atiku is the best man for the job
that's okay too
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:
Why can’t the north go create their Islamic state already and f*ck offf

We won't let our yaruba slaves and eegbo miscreants go grin

Cry more bruv

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

We won't let our yaruba slaves and eegbo miscreants go grin

Cry more bruv

Atiku is coming
Atiku coming is good for us. Your useless Islamic region won’t be able to hide anymore. It’s only these southern idiots that has allowed it to go on this long. Let atiku be president and all gloves will be off. Dirty Fulani
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Atiku coming is good for us. Your useless Islamic region won’t be able to hide anymore. It’s only these southern idiots that has allowed it to go on this long. Let atiku be president and all gloves will be off. Dirty Fulani

Take off the gloves and lose the hand bruv

Atiku is coming grin
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

Take off the gloves and lose the hand bruv

Atiku is coming grin

Good. We can begin to divide this country finally
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by ZombieBurster: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

my Yoruba Muslim friend

Today you are from the North grin

its well... but bula bubu blablu bubu balulu

Wow shocked

How come we bear similar moniker here?

Well glad to see you're giving these Zombies a bad day

Kudus
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
NJyoruba12:

Good. We can begin to divide this country finally

More tears bruv

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

More tears bruv

Atiku is coming
Coming to bang your father
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Okwyjesus(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
Racoon:
Bola Tinubu is a karfir as far as they are concerned. Even his so called hard choice of the BH terrorist kingpin is not a guarantee for him. The fanatics will rather prefer one of their own that an infidel.

You can't please North
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

More tears bruv

Atiku is coming
These “north” politics will end this year. Hausa can stop annexing others land and go back to kaduna
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by NwaliE01: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
The most foolish person or group of people are ones that place religion ahead of competency.
Very stupid of you if you're one of them. I am not routing for any candidate cos i wouldn't be able to vote from here.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
NwaliE01:
The most foolish person or group of people are ones that place religion ahead of competency.
Very stupid of you if you're one of them. I am not routing for any candidate cos i wouldn't be able to vote from here.

Tinubu isn't competent, so that doesn't count
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by 729aleeza: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Tinubu is a Karfir, a fake Muslim. Islam forbid drug pushing. Mallam PandoraObi, Moh247 and mallam drlateef can testify. In short, Tinubu don caste in the North.Tinubu is a Karfir, a fake Muslim. Islam forbid drug pushing. Mallam PandoraObi, Moh247 and mallam drlateef can testify. In short, Tinubu don caste in the North....
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by SWATMan: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Who compiled this gibberish?

Early morning balderdash!

balabloo bloo blu bulaba. grin
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Leoleo1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
9 out of 10 voters in the north don't use social media. Don't be confused by this mirage

quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=118513111]Tinubu don caste in the north , he's been rejected all around the nation

I said it [/quote]
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Leoleo1:
9 out of 10 voters in the north don't use social media. Don't be confused by this mirage

quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=118513111]Tinubu don caste in the north , he's been rejected all around the nation

I said it

At worse 1 in every household does, that's the reality bro.

If the failure of APC only felt on social media?, the analysis you lots make is hilarious

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Leoleo1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
As much as I'm not an avid politics monger, it's funny for anyone to see Atiku or Obi for that matter coming ahead of Tinubu in the coming elections.

Thinkam:

At worse 1 in every household does, that's the reality bro.

If the failure of APC only felt on social media?, the analysis you lots make is hilarious

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Leoleo1:
As much as I'm not an avid politics monger, it's funny for anyone to see Atiku or Obi for that matter coming ahead of Tinubu in the coming elections.

The fact you think Obi is contesting proves you truly no nothing about politics..

You're right bruv grin

Atiku is coming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by etrange: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2022
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but this right here is hilarious. Tinubu is a Muslim, his vice a Muslim, but these are guys are not satisfied. It is his children they're now after? What do they even mean by "he could not bring his children to his religion and, therefore, cannot lead us". Is the duty of the president winning souls for his religion? No matter how many railways or skyscrapers built in a country, the most important development is mindset development.
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by SamPeeLamen(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Atiku Abubakar has 3 wives, one way or another, he'll cum. Pun intended �
CoronaVirusRelo:

Even Atiku knows he is not cumming
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Mipoplenty: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Please take few minutes to fill this survey made for Nigerians. Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCplyqjY13NHnfTc6tKzQEFpqHnTn8GwJh_JOLMlCmSLSgEA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Northerners React To Tinubu's Stance On Islam by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
etrange:
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but this right here is hilarious. Tinubu is a Muslim, his vice a Muslim, but these are guys are not satisfied. It is his children they're now after? What do they even mean by "he could not bring his children to his religion and, therefore, cannot lead us". Is the duty of the president winning souls for his religion? No matter how many railways or skyscrapers built in a country, the most important development is mindset development.

Tinubu is a criminal drug baron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To Be Experienced Across The Country By Next Week. / Download Video As Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest Over Military Attack / Who Is Amarachukwu Karen Allison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.