Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin (3648 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Female Cousin Stays In The Bathroom For Hours / Can A Male Cousin Of Mine Get Married To My Female Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by mystery22: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
Women are beginning to abuse the word rape,even olosho and little boys molesters are shouting rape..
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by EmmySparky(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
After enjoying the sex now u and ur cousin dey talk trash hereā€¦. Gettat abeg..I bet you or your cousin went back for more
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Kirkman: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
You warned her against going and she still carried her stubborn head to the devils church. Let her face the consequences of her foolishness. Why is it that when it comes to religious matters some women are so stupid and defensive of a so called man of God.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by imagrg(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2022
Preposterous!
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by obinna58(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Typing from psychiatric hospital
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Tbaba001: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
"lured" as how
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Isabi4lov: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2022
All these mushrooms churches , I no dey even near them at all , if na church wey get name na , you go fit reach out to their GO's online ..

1 Like

Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Emilia154(f): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pierocash:
Sincerely I do not believe that a grown up girl can be raped by a single individual,except on gunpoint.

Any woman who claimed to be raped subscribed to it and maybe later started feeling bad and now call it rape
Then wait make dem rape ur sis and ask her weather she subcribe to it.nonsense and ingredients mtcheeewww
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Salihusaliheen(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
Pierocash:
Sincerely I do not believe that a grown up girl can be raped by a single individual,except on gunpoint.

Any woman who claimed to be raped subscribed to it and maybe later started feeling bad and now call it rape
objection
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Sendero: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Messi1:
Thank you. I told her to wait for me but she was wiser in her own eyes. As the Maths teacher, I'm always occupied if not so, I should have gone with her.

Even if you followed her that one time, she would still find her way back to him alone. She was attracted to the guy and she thought she could flirt with him and subdue him (women love hanging around powerful people) but unfortunately for her the opposite scenario was the case lol

Next time she will have more sense. Pastors, imam, babalawo, all these so-called men of God are very deadly, very dangerous people. Most of them are actually working for the Devil
Re: A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin by Premiumwriter: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2022
siofra:

I too don't believe a grown man can be robbed by a single individual, except at gun point.

Any man who claims this, probably gave his possessions to the robber and felt ashamed afterwards for being such a coward not to fight back and now call it robbery.
Actually that's right.

No one robs a grown man without a weapon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: These Movies Has Ruined Your Sex Lives / Beneath a Pale moon! / Does Six Packs Abs Mean Anything To Naija Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.