Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74568 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Moh247: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Hmmn.. hope she would let AJ breath now
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Pells: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
K
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Eriokanmi: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Good for her. She's not getting younger

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by iamsolasoul(f): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congratulations lovely couple … our own no go embarazz Uzzz
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Pells: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Moh247:
Hmmn.. hope she would let AJ breath now
I hope you will let cuppy breath too
Hater from the pit of hell undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Domistar5(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wow.
She finally found true love.
She once complain of guys she dated where after her father's money.
Maybe this guy is different.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
SpatialKing:
Fear women
She couldn't find a decent and deserving Yoruba guy
na you go choose husband for her.i know you're not happy for her Bui at least try and conceal your envy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Teeroyzimma: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Na white boy she wan marry hehe

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Great100000: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
What happen to AJ
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by pek(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Seems she loved boxers.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
SpatialKing:
Fear women
She couldn't find a decent and deserving Yoruba guy
na you go choose husband for her.i know you're not happy for her Bui at least try and conceal your envy tongue

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by favour32(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
E don tey wey she dey wait for onyinbo.
See onyinbo now!

Onyinbo people nai teach Africans especially Nigeria, how to divorce with the speed of light, even if the matter na little misunderstanding.

Onyinbo 1 year in marriage, nai be our great grand parents celebration of 10 years in marriage. shocked

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Yinmu! Las Las it would end in premium tears and divorce

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2022
Domistar5:
Wow.
She finally found true love.
She once complain of guys she dated where after her father's money.
Maybe this guy is different.
he's financially comfortable himself.hes not a leech

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Moh247: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Pells:

I hope you will let cuppy breath too
Hater from the pit of hell undecided

Sure I am a Gentleman... But if Oga Taylor fvck up, Emi lokan
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by damble: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?

Oti lule

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Neddstark: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
You left all the Nigerian guys and went for Oyinbo boxer. Cuppy you no try o. Happy married life in advance.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by treatise: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
taylor88:
E no go last
Next na divorce story. It's not a wish but a likelihood judging from the contrasting cultures/background.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by damble: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Great100000:
What happen to AJ

Oti lule

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by brain54(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Fut9ure:
Finally

That is one thing about women
All women crave for men that are tough
She obviously like hard/tough guys.

Daddy’s girl need someone to protect her!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by pbuuvgmmlfktax: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2022
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Dynamicboss: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
Congrats to her. When is the eso ebi?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
BABANGBALI:
the same way your own relationship will lead to tears.

Always bitter and toxic.pained looser

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by olisaEze(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
I wonder if they’ll serve foreign rice at the wedding abi our local rice! Dis girl just leave me go dey find boxers upandan like valentine gift, no go meet who go dey use u do punch bag oo! grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by MorningSir: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
bigdammyj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xIABmji09I

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/video-dj-cuppy-engaged-to-british-boxer-taylor/
Not trying to be pessimistic but this looks just like the perfect combination for a divorce shortly after marriage...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2022
Haaa...boxer bawo? I cant stand boxing o....surely cant stand my man being beaten in the name of sport. Plus all those health hazards that comes with boxing. Ife Otedola, boxer bawo?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by kessdivine4all: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
igbos and hate na 5&6

No wonder everybody no like una

Mumu, when an average Yoruba mam prefers an Igbo woman. It's inferiority complex that makes the unexposed ones like you, hate them

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by irunoko(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
treatise:

Next na divorce story. It's not a wish but a likelihood judging from the contrasting cultures/background.
I don't understand.is the dragging not enough? She no marry she no marry,now she's about to marry,you are still pained? Did she offend you before Abi why are you so filled with bitterness.gosh

Keep spreading toxic energy

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Nonexisting1: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
Nigga has come to collect his share of the pussy.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BABANGBALI: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
irunoko:
the same way your own relationship will lead to tears.

Always bitter and toxic.pained looser

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
kingmaster2009:
DJ cuppy ... most of these British hate blacks like shit ...

when you sit with them on the public bus... they change their seat ...

some of them will even show you hatred and tell you emphatically.

and their marriages in the UK don't last ... but I wish her well...

it could have been better if she marry someone of the same status in Nigeria... but whichever way, i wish them well

Are you looking for love of the British? Eeyaah.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Hezzyluv: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Vitamin17:
Hope it lasts

We wish so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.