Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) (74534 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2022
FavouredNK:

And upon all the likes the whole world like you, you are still maintaining an account balance of 20k in your account. Thought the likes would have turn to billions in your bank account by now instead you are still here typing with a cheap android phone
IPHONE 14 user spotted grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by crackhouse(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
Aj no gree
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Mydazz(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
While i wish her the best, it doesn't seem like the real deal is going to happen
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by faceland: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2022
mimicherry:
na you smart na

Na why we no know you or your family

Smarty

What does that even mean?

Do you live to be on people social media? Am I an entertainer?

Even you, your mother, your father, your grandparents, her and that "boxers", who are all of you globally?... How many pay per views can all of you combined together sell that you want to insult me here?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
foleskay:

Your father,uncles and brothers,inclusive.

Look at you getting all flustered and defensive.

If the post had said "Nigerian women are useless" you would have revelled in it.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Neddstark:

Like your father, your brothers and your baby daddy.

Awe bless your heart, getting all defensive.

Wouldn't you have jumped and passed if the post said Nigerian women are useless ALL of them?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
hammerT:

THAT IS Y WE ARE REPLACING YOUR ASS, WITH WOMEN FROM AFRICA THAT CHERISH US.

GET READY TO PACK OUT OF NIGERIA. OUR WIVES ARE COMING FROM KENYA, SOUTH AFRICA ETC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqiiHTAfwI

Perhaps you're gravitating towards foreign women because you realise their men birth better women.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Juoflife1:
I opened this thread to see wailings. Some people are in severe pains grin. She chose a white boy, deal with it.
Congratulations Cuppy.

If cuppy was a Nigerian man and she chose a white woman they would have been jubilating on this thread.

"Interacial dating for me but not for thee"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jpblessed:
But don't you think she will still cheat on the white guy with AJ because of the sweetness of the the black gbola.

Not all black men have big gbola so stop that crap.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Sammy101111(m): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol cuppy no loyal at all even Davido gang no like roll with her even zlatan ibile said it
How will is last with pride .
She invited Davido for show
Davido no come cuppy talk say she can bring j zay for show who is Davido

Since then Davido shift lol

I will follow this post and let keep updated lol
For the divorce

Last last
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Elidrisy20: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
Finally she don get pesin wea go box that kpekus, better than that dog
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Neddstark: 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
1Sharon:

Awe bless your heart, getting all defensive.

Wouldn't you have jumped and passed if the post said Nigerian women are useless ALL of them?

I have a mother, sister, and wife. So won't accept such silliness either
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Neddstark:

I have a mother, sister, and wife. So won't accept such silliness either

Do you really not? :

Neddstark:

Exactly today's generation of women is wacko. If you wanna keep your wife, never run broke even by mistake.

Hypocrite.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Neddstark: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
1Sharon:

Do you really not? :

Hypocrite.

What i said about being broke is the truth especially with today's women. Even my sister will leave her husband as she's of this generation.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
1Sharon:

Not all black men have big gbola so stop that crap.
I agree,but Gbola pass gbola.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by SweetyZinta(f): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2022
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu
grin grin grin grin grin grin e choke.they should cry us a river
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
Neddstark:

What i said about being broke is the truth especially with today's women. Even my sister will leave her husband as she's of this generation.

You said today's generation of women are wacko.

You want to generalise women but you don't want to be generalised.

Hypocrite.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by 1Sharon(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jpblessed:
I agree,but Gbola pass gbola.

The man with the biggest penis in the world is a white man.

Now move on and stop reducing your self to a sex object.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Aladiautos(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
Cuppy is off the market.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Jpblessed(m): 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
1Sharon:

The man with the biggest penis in the world is a white man.

Now move on and stop reducing your self to a sex object.
You are taking this too serious, and sounding so aggressive.Let love rule.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by BanyXchi: 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2022
kessdivine4all:

Mumu, when an average Yoruba mam prefers an Igbo woman. It's inferiority complex that makes the unexposed ones like you, hate them
We have nothing in common with you Osus, nobody wants your kind abeg.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by seunfape(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Can she stand te guy?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Uthmaniyya: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
I just hope say the guy no go begin they lose match back to back.
It is well sha
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by Vawulence001: 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Continue dreaming,awon dreamer
Treasuredgift:
It seems, she has a thing for boxers. Handsome ones at that. cheesy

Congrats cuppy,.....when Nigerians didn't experiret, boom u shock them grin ( especially nigerian men) who were busy marriageshaming her, saying that she was single at 30. Hoping that she will get depressed and settle for just anyone of them...hahaha hahaha. E choke!!!

When the news first broke out, comman see male tears everywhere nah! Choken't it? grin grin grin grin

Infact, right after getting a UK fully paid house as a gift , she got an engagement ring too.
Oxford cert+ UK paid house+ engagement ring+ all the connections in the world. One lady o

Dear cuppy, I really envy you!!! Your reality is my dream.

Make Una talk nah, make her wouldbe
boxer husband punch Una mouth.#Djcuppy #FutureMrsTaylor #MummyFunfun&Dudu

Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by bewla(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Jpblessed:
What happened to AJ?
I don't pray to see black glass like welder
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
faceland:

What does that even mean?

Do you live to be on people social media? Am I an entertainer?

Even you, your mother, your father, your grandparents, her and that "boxers", who are all of you globally?... How many pay per views can all of you combined together sell that you want to insult me here?
why are you asking all these questions na

You are the smart one remember?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
foleskay:

Dont mistake me for ur miserable life.
it's your life that's miserable trolling someone who's better than your whole generation and is to come.

She didn't design you into a poverty stricken family... You get?
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
highchief1:
the only thg he has that I can’t afford is private jet.every other thing no worry yourself bros
yes o!

Says the online billionaire cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by foleskay(m): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2022
mimicherry:
it's your life that's miserable trolling someone who's better than your whole generation and is to come.

She didn't design you into a poverty stricken family... You get?
Oponu leleyi sha. So anybody who only airs his opinion is poverty striken. Iv told u times without number not to mistake me with ur rached,low life family. Cos it's not everybody that's is has poor or miserable like ur Family. Don't use ur pitiable condition as a yard stick to judge others online. I'm very sure u can't dare look me up In d face in real life..but no qualms..enjoy ur online buzz.. Aleyebaje omo
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by highchief1: 5:25am On Nov 22, 2022
mimicherry:
yes o!

Says the online billionaire cheesy
na u sabi is not everyone on nairaland that is a 200 level student.If u dm me I fit show u one or two.
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 6:02am On Nov 22, 2022
highchief1:
na u sabi is not everyone on nairaland that is a 200 level student.If u dm me I fit show u one or two.
show yourself abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) by mimicherry: 6:06am On Nov 22, 2022
foleskay:

Oponu leleyi sha. So anybody who only airs his opinion is poverty striken. Iv told u times without number not to mistake me with ur rached,low life family. Cos it's not everybody that's is has poor or miserable like ur Family. Don't use ur pitiable condition as a yard stick to judge others online. I'm very sure u can't dare look me up In d face in real life..but no qualms..enjoy ur online buzz.. Aleyebaje omo
no no no

I'm using your pitiable condition to judge you
Cos if all is well in your life you won't come online to spew hatred against someone you know nothing about
Who's just living her life
Has done nothing wrong to you
Only someone in a sorry state would do that

It is well with you and your family
Help is on the way

Say amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.