Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters (21179 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Niceiroko: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
This fool refused to die when he failed in Anambla
as he dey pain them na so e dey sweet us.............................
small boy grow up......................................................................

enjoy
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Munzy14(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:
Na today? Didn't you rather die than leave APGA?

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi
Your pains won't leave you, until you clean your mindset.. cheesy

He is not responsible for your Misfortunes..
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by FashionCookie(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi
They'll soon come 4 your head.
All of them na the same.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by anonymuz(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2022
ukaegbuikedia:
As for me, I don't trust Nigerian politicians.
Trust them at your peril.

They are bound to fail. Peter Obi is not exempted.

Vote wisely.
true talk. Though I wish him becoming the next president still I don't trust politicians.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Emola12:
ur grandpa which is buhari av turned dis con3 to another thing else and another one of ur grandpa said he want to come and rescue Nigeria,, he want to come and put Nigeria in his pocket like d way he did in Lagos, God will not allow dis rubbish again I trust my God, bro vote wisely don't collect 10k and suffer for another 8yrs
I will collect the 10k and vote a competent man

Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria to succeed Muhammad Buhari
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Your pains won't leave you, until you clean your mindset.. cheesy

He is not responsible for your Misfortunes..

Interesting

So Tinubu is responsible for your misery right?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by etoete77: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2022
You would not die. God of heaven would protect you. As you would win, all evil people that would want to surround you, with juju, charm and talisman to change your head would be disperse to abyss
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by bablon20(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
After he's failed his PDP counterparts? PO better not make promises he won't be able to fulfill, because in this world we are we can't satisfy everybody.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by tonysunkan: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Easier said than done.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by BigYash: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Was he the worst governor then? ... Just like most folks are expecting him to do magic in the next four years,if he becomes president. After your pay master damaged the country for so long,some folks thinks ,anybody can fix this country in the next 8years.. .. Mugu did you bother to check what was on ground, before he became governor then? Una go just open una dirty mouth wa wa ,dey talk rubbish... Why I still think obi is better than those two old thieves,is that those thieves will continue with ruining the country.. Atleast let's try this new guy,and see if he can redirect some things in the right direction. Since campaign started now,herders and bandits attacks reduced. Who is fooling who in this country my guy?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by saintnegroid(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
muhdaliyuh:

https://punchng.com/id-rather-die-than-fail-my-supporters-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669085250
please stop this lies nah.... Even father and mother no fit die for their pikin, na you wan come die for people you don't know... Na so buhari been dey talk but he turned out to be the worst... I fear for you because of this thing you have said.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Pwettylinda(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

In other news, if Obi supporters don't want Obi to die. They should be sure Obi get all the support he needs to be the next president.

After all Obi rather die than fail his supporters tongue.

Theifnubuu ran mad because of Cocaine intake angry
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Kennitrust(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

hating is a very serious job.

Do it diligently because it can also cause high blood pressure.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
kenedy175:

Bitterness and hate won't take you far.

My only prayer for you is that you shall live to witness with your eyes when Obi becomes the president of the federal republic of Nigeria come February 2023.

That good thing you don't like must reach you. They didn't curse you to keep suffering and smiling.

Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by kingyakos: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Anambra people didn't complained he failed them rather they applaud him for his outstanding and excellent performance in the State. Now you are the fool

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Made1414(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

Ashawo with no conscience.. HIV awaits you.. How many abortions done? " give me numbers!
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by ihimiray(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2022
What about ur promise to ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

This has got to be the dumbest and most stupeed post this year on here, You don't like the current president but you would still vote for him to carry on with this bad regim just because you don't want Obi to be president, because you don't want Obi to be president you want to keep living in poverty, insecurity and hardshipn grin i feel sorry for your childrenc and families, if you have any
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by OLOKOESHIN: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

In other news, if Obi supporters don't want Obi to die. They should be sure Obi get all the support he needs to be the next president.

After all Obi rather die than fail his supporters tongue.
He won't smell AsoVilla
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Baba bulaba hulaba bubu bla
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by jerk: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2022
This man will be different let's give him a try.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Atarakpa: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2022
By losing the election, you have failed your supporters. In other news......
TINUBU IS COMING.
I want to be president for you.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Munzy14(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

Yes.

Just same way he snatched your Lineage destiny in Lagos grin

And made you a generational Azzlicker cheesy

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Guyman01: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Peter Pandora Obituary ti lule
I release you from the wicked spirit of Urchinus Agbadonis incubus holding your destiny
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by kingyakos: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
Peter Pandora Obituary ti lule

Tinubu dey shit for mosque badly

Tinubu: tear tear umbederella
Tinubu: bala blu bu laba
Tinubu: brooom broooooom broom broom broooooooooom
Tinubu: say it again buhari

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Lashist(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Interesting

Ah...so you even talking about misery grin how will one useless as you talk about misery?? Someone that creates thread to lie to people about getting job just to beg for money is talking about another person's misery grin you see why people like you will remain wretched and useless. So who is responsible for your frustration and useless life? Is it Peter?? cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by ihimiray(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Otunba lamba
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by plaindealer: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2022
grin grin

Of course, na till death do us part for you and your ipob ESN terrorists

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by noskcid(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Hello sir, calm down
It’s not he that willeth but it’s God that showeth mercy.

By God’s Grace should come first

Dust dey promise dust?

No sir
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Lashist:

Ah...so you even talking about misery grin how will one useless as you talk about misery?? Someone that creates thread to lie to people about getting job just to beg for money is talking about another person's misery grin you see why people like you will remain wretched and useless. So who is responsible for your frustration and useless life? Is it Peter?? cheesy
Obiora

Why do you want Osu to succeed jubril of Sudan?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2022
Munzy14:

Yes.

Just same way he snatched your Lineage destiny in Lagos grin

And made you a generational Azzlicker cheesy
You and your kindred will cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:

100% correct. They have turned a coward, empty basket, failure and cheap charlatan into a messiah. Did he not make precisely same speech about leaving APGA?

Majority of Nigerians, especially in the SE and North, are ignorant and gullible. This is why both regions parade some of the worst performers in Nigeria today. An unprincipled and cowardly deceiver always going back to swallow his own vomit.

This is why no major leader, even from his own native SE, is behind Obi they know to be an unfit coward and two-faced conman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mangu Killings: Five Suspects Arrested Over Murder Of ’30’ Plateau Residents / Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.