Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters (21186 Views)

I Would Rather Die Than Join APC - Femi Fani-Kayode (Throwback) / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

cheesy

Why will he die when he is not a drug addict tongue.

Even derelict drug addicts are yet to die
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Stanleyq: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
This fool refused to die when he failed in Anambla
Look back now that u are reading, did u see that sit? Sit down!
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2022
Emola12:
eni to ba ro iku romi ko ma niso lorun ni oruko jesu!!!!! I will not die because I choose my choice which is Peter obi
Shut up mumu
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Sureboyy(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Spoken like a true Patriot, although he wouldn't win 2023 general election
I wish him the best after the elections as I see Nigeria is going to be on a fast downward spiral when t.h.i.e.f.n.u.b.u becomes president cry cry
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Sureboyy(m): 10:19am On Nov 22, 2022
fasho01:
Na today? Didn't you rather die than leave APGA?

If not for the 'gullible' people who have canonised you and elevated you to the status of messiah, you are nothing but a below average, poor performing, incompetent, lieing, cross carpeting politician like the rest of them.

As much as I detest our current president and how he has ruined the country, I still rate him higher than you and would rather vote for him than you Mr. Obi
Stop being tribalistic
If we are to suffer, it's regardless of any tribe
Use your head to full capacity
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by hohafrank(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
The old fool you're supporting will die before the election day.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Timmi: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2022
muhdaliyuh:

https://punchng.com/id-rather-die-than-fail-my-supporters-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669085250

Either way, death na death for it is appointed unto man to die. It is an appointment hence nothing new
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by DesChyko: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:
Too much desperation

Believe a Politician at your own peril.

If Tinubu had be the one to governed Anambra instead of Obi the policy he implemented in Lagos is enough to make Anambra compete with Ogun state or Rivers state in all ramifications.

What is Tinubu?

Y'all need major brain check.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Danisaint112(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:
Too much desperation

Believe a Politician at your own peril.

The people he governed for 8 years today in Anambra are Unknown gunmen and ESN.

Anambra have the most billionaires in Nigeria according to IPOB but Peter Obi couldn't even develop a revenue generating schemes for Anambra to have enough IGR.

Onitsha is the biggest market in west Africa according to IPOB but it is another wasted Potential in the hand of Obi.

If Tinubu had be the one to governed Anambra instead of Obi the policy he implemented in Lagos is enough to make Anambra compete with Ogun state or Rivers state in all ramifications.

This is the poverty situation of the country. South East has the lowest property rate in Nigeria. What does that tell you?
Of course we are the richest. Research a little before making silly conclusions.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by patpaul: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:

How did he fail in Anambra? You see yourself? You are nthe fool because PO succeeded maximally in Anambra to the extent he left Billions of dollars in the banks for the state after in vesting some.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Elemosho478: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2022
Danisaint112:

This is the poverty situation of the country. South East has the lowest property rate in Nigeria. What does that tell you?
Of course we are the richest. Research a little before making silly conclusions.

You are the Richest in your delusional mind

If all the Igbo living outside the East return to South East you are the poorest.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Bhol28: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Coolgent(m): 11:02am On Nov 22, 2022
You will die but i suggest you should form an alliance with Atiku otherwise you will come 3rd in 2023
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by JAGS001(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2022
You will not die oga be calming down, you said the same when you were in apga but God still kept you alive na because you still have many sins to commit carry on bros, how would a good human being be quick to curse himself on matters relating to politics this shows Peter Obi lacks integrity and he's quick to curse himself for no good reason, if God answer his earlier curse when he was governor under apga he wouldn't have been here today please Obi supporters tell your oga to stop cursing himself politics shouldn't be do or die.
If he's the best for Nigeria so be it but I don't think so and I have freedom to my opinions as you Obi supporters have your freedoms too, thanks.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Die for yourself Zombidients are already dead.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Toluwanise247(m): 11:17am On Nov 22, 2022
shemauaminuharu:
Almighty God � will keep you and honor His words in your life.
You shall live to declare the glory of God in Jesus Christ mighty name.
Bring Jesus name to this….. noooo Nigerians need to be wise….
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by ArcFresky(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2022
muhdaliyuh:

He said that Nigeria had fertile lands and the population to do well in agriculture.

��, what is he saying different from Tinubu?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Danisaint112(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:

You are the Richest in your delusional mind

If all the Igbo living outside the East return to South East you are the poorest.

You make me laugh. And you think if the Yorubas all return to the land Igbos will be the poorest. Clown. grin
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by aluma(m): 11:29am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
difference BTW u nd ur other northern brodas is Dat u can read and write but u dnt have sense at this time u still can't differentiate BTW good and bad
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Oziens: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2022
The Lord Bring His Word Into Fulfilment With Men @ Right Time.

You Shall Not Die But Live To Show Forth God's Glory In Nigeria. Look up To God.... & Rejoice in Victory
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Elemosho478: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2022
Danisaint112:

You make me laugh. And you think if the Yorubas all return to the land Igbos will be the poorest. Clown. grin

If all the poor Igbo in South west that hustle with wheel barrows, hawk fan milk, sell meat Pie and puff puff return to the East. We will get the true representation of the East being the poorest region in the south.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by luluosas(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2022
Amen
slivertongue:
You won't die, you will live to make NIGERIA and NIGERIANS proud. Winning 2023 presidential election is possible through the will of NIGERIANS and the support of God.
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Oladelepsy001(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2022
Did he die when he swore that he'll never leave APGA?
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:46am On Nov 22, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
How did he fail in Anambra....please Explain in detail
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Firstcitizen: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2022
Truth is we all want Obi to win but unfortunately he will lose to the Druglord of Bourdillion. Plain truth
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Franciscabless(f): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2022
Death is not your portion you will live to rule Nigeria to a better nation
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Danisaint112(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:

If all the poor Igbo in South west that hustle with wheel barrows, hawk fan milk, sell meat Pie and puff puff return to the East. We will get the true representation of the East being the poorest region in the south.

The southeast can never be the poorest. Them recovering and developing their hometown despite a devastating war 50 years ago, is a proof that SE can never be the poorest.

Compare the buildings you find in your region to Igbos and judge for yourself. Even some people here has tagged the Southwest/region a "brown roof republic"

First picture is your Brown roof republic second is Nnewi, Anambra state.

This is just one out of hundreds of beautiful towns in Anambra state. No hate but fact.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Elemosho478: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
Danisaint112:

The southeast can never be the poorest. Them recovering and developing their hometown despite a devastating war 50 years ago, is a proof that SE can never be the poorest.

Compare the buildings you find in your region to Igbos and judge for yourself. Even some people here has tagged the Southwest/region a "brown roof republic"

First picture is your Brown roof republic second is Nnewi, Anambra state.

This is just one out of hundreds of towns in Anambra state. No hate but fact.

This is the true Image of Anambra and Enugu and Onitsha

I can get you better pictures of the west, but I don't have your time.

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Oluwatobiloba07: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Danisaint112(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:

Where this the only pictures you could find? Atleast we could point out some of the buildings there that are not brown roof. Compared to yours.

The picture below is the same Onitsha you are trying to paint bad. tongue

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters by Danisaint112(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Elemosho478:

Now this is your Ibadan with it's fleets of brown roofs and mushroom building compared to the Onitsha with presentable structure.
Now compared the two pictures of your ibadan with that of Onitsha.

The SE region is no regions mate in terms of development in Nigeria. Only Lagos is quite developed in SW only because Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for atleast 70 years.

Even your grandpa knows this fact you are just the one deceiving yourself here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.