Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45839 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
^ Oi, u wan disappear inside endless pit of snakes ?  grin. I thought I'd seen it all on NL, this definitely takes the cake. Una no go kill pesin.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
naijababe:

^ Oi, u wan disappear inside endless pit of snakes ?  grin. I thought I'd seen it all on NL, this definitely takes the cake. Una no go kill pesin.

i have 5 tonnes of serum with me.
snake bites don't harm me. grin cheesy
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by yaya9ja(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
do you make spells and juju stuff? y can't u drain the life from animals instead of human beings? have u done any good did in your life or do have emotional feelings? why did you choose to b a sex worker?; didn't u say real witches r master so y let a man degrade u? and do witches reproduce or lay eggs?
do u worship some type of god?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ iya witch, I quite agree with some of your posts. However, I must emphasize that you got it twisted somewhere along the line. You made mention that darkness is superior to light, sorry to burst your bubble, light is the most powerful force in existence. The force you belong to is only a rebellious force against the most supreme light and I can authoritatively tell you that you all will be consumed by light at the end of day. You said that you drain life from weak humans but you fail to aknowledge the fact that when the prey is no longer in existence wetin predator go feed on abi you get other alternative other than draining life out of your preys. It will surprise you to know that as you agent of darkness take human form so does the lights, and agents of light are the main protective force protecting human beings from your grips. Do you know one when you see one?. P.s: how would you describe satan?, What is the relationship between satan and witches?, Is he your ultimate master? Or is satan some kind of errand boy for you?, and don't give me that 'kneel down' bullshit 'cos i am way out of your league. Thanks.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
Iya Witch:

@ Tpia

hope you are not ignorant of the fact that men from EVERY cadre of society patronise commercial seex workers. In fact upper class men are among the most ardent patrons and this is all over the world.

tpia@:

the patrons of s.ex workers are themselves ogbontiras.

armed robbers, cultists and the like.

you all need Jesus.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2011
surely we all know upper class [ie wealthy] men patronise cults and shrines, so adding p.rostitutes and witches to their repertoire is a small thing and comes with the territory.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ tpia

if your suggestion is that all upper class men who patronize commercial seex workers are cultists, etc, then i will simply leave you to your ignorance. A great many are just innocent fun seekers.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^your comprehension skills need upgrading.

might be hard since you say you specialize in downgrades.

i assume you dont know the meaning of ogbontira and leave you to your soul seeking.

May Jesus have mercy on you.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by TruthHurt1: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
1st interesting thread in a long time.

@Iya- Does telling a person to kneel down actually affect anything? Can you read minds? What about people who were born with more of a spiritual awareness?
Are those prime targets, or is everybody the same? Have a regular person ever sensed who you are? Does your leader ever visit earth, and can u come to earth in the form of a child, and growing up as a human are there certain behaviors you exhibit? Intelligence, flexiblitity, etc, thanks
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2011
The only way she can't suck you is to take her an.ally. Trust me I did it last night.

jomarq.:

iya winch, if you think you are truly a winch?
visit me tonight
and if you did not visit me this night i'm posting this mail?
i will expose you mission on calling yourself a winch.
i mean every word of this post
Bros confirm you followed my advise ,make sure you do it while standing,ok. All weapons snakes  forrmed against you cannot work. . . enjoy  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Puvguy:

Can you tell the country I live?
Oya answer
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by TruthHurt1: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Iya- You Described Jesus as a messenger. .

Please elaborate, what message what he trying to deliver.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ryabcool(m): 1:43am On Aug 28, 2011
TruthHurt!:

@Iya- Does telling a person to kneel down actually affect anything? Can you read minds? What about people who were born with more of a spiritual awareness?
Are those prime targets, or is everybody the same? Have a regular person ever sensed who you are? Does your leader ever visit earth, and can u come to earth in the form of a child, and growing up as a human are there certain behaviors you exhibit? Intelligence, flexiblitity, etc, thanks

TruthHurt!:

TruthHurt!:

Most sensible set of questions asked throughout the thread,

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Pafuri(m): 2:47am On Aug 28, 2011
@

I repeat, I have always thought that Jesus Christ was either a 419ner, or a warlock (a.k.a. wizard).

What are you going to do about that, report me to Oyedepo, OG, Mother in Israel, and whatever other con artists you follow?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by whiteroses(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2011
I actually do believe the poster is a real which, i'm sure there are more on NL they need to start coming out of the closet like iya witch grin. these people are true scum of the earth
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by ochallo: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2011
iya witch , i am expecting your reply.

i want you to also explain the concept of spirit husband and wife, you said all real witch are female, then what about the spirit husbands, also explain the initiation process of an initiated witch and tell us all you know about light ( though i know you know very little about that).
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ralphjoe(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
It amazes me how Nlanders can develop cold feet to dis witch of a woman's assertion while they were the 1 saying dat witchcraft does not exist. Ride on witch lol
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by HotChoc11(f): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2011
embarassed @ Pafuri: May God forgive you. I think you should be careful what you say. Seriously,

@Kuru: Bang on point!

@ Viklex, Ishilove: You talk well jare

@ Remoranger: no comment, na from play serious thing dey start o. Unless you are a demon too, no dey pay allegiance to these kind people o.

@ SaxyWale: at least visit a mosque, if you have a problem with christianity. What has this thread got to do with your beef with Christ?

@Kandikane: Are you a wizard too? Is this the right place to say all that about fake pastors? Hiss.

@Iya witch: You know say na u dey kneel down, "At the name of Jesus your knee bow", you know na.

@Seun: I think you should delete this thread.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Pafuri(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ kurus:

Bull crap.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by chamber2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 28, 2011
Mark 666, LOADING, 99.99%(((( grin grin)))))))
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by chamber2(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2011
LOADING((((((((((((((((((( grin grin grin grin grin grin))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by chamber2(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2011
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 99.99%
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2011
[size=25pt]GBOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by software(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2011
@ Iya Witch

Is there Internet in your winchy world? can you and your folks fix up Lagos Ibadan Express Road? can u help get Boko haram? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IjinleWol: 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2011
The earth is the  LORD’s and the fullness thereof the world and they that dwell therein by the Holy Spirit of GOD in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I reply you.

I also declare the Oneness of GOD by saying: Ashadu-Allah-Illaha Illallah. I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah. The ONE True GOD.

@Iya whatever
Whether you are real or fake you sure present a dilemma to all those who worship GOD. One can see the dilemma in the replies to your thread because people are not used to dealing with this kind of assertion and even those that normally profess Jesus all day long can only bring up the pictures of Oyedepo and Daddy G.O as if those men are saviours.

But whether you are real or fake you certainly demonstrate the nature of evil namely ignorance and arrogance. I will take them in turn.

Ignorance
When it is dark people can only see the outlines of things but not the true pictures of things and this leads them to misinterpretation and wrong conclusions. In one instance when the evil spirits saw Jesus they shouted: why are you persecuting us before time. Because they dwell perpetually in darkness they did not know it was time otherwise Jesus would not have come at that time. My point is you dwell in darkness thus you can see nothing, cannot associate what you hear to reality and therefore you are not in any position to talk authoritatively about anything.

Yes there is a duality to life and that is general knowledge. Good and bad, light and darkness, right and wrong, morality and immorality and so on and so forth. But taking that duality to the extreme to elevate darkness to the level of GOD is utter ignorance. GOD says in the Book of Isaiah, I created Light and I formed darkness. Both are agents of GOD.  And they are choices we must make by using our volition and the choice we make determines where our souls find itself after this earth-life is over.

You talk about living forever. But only GOD is eternal. You talk about your ability to destroy spirit. But Spirit is the primary essence of life, the primordial substance which can neither be created nor destroyed. Spirit is of GOD and as long as GOD lives the spirit cannot die. The forms in which spirit manifests may change but the spirit is indestructible. So which spirit do you destroy? I don’t even want to know because you are a liar. Jesus described you so well: Y[i]e are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. [/i]

Arrogance
The same arrogance that made GOD disown Lucifer is what you show in your writing i.e. telling people to ‘Kneel down’. Always seeking authority. In the Quran GOD instructed all angels to bow down to Adam but Iblis (Satan) refused by saying I am better than Adam. Go and read it in the Surah 38 Verse 76. The same arrogance that made Lucifer say: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isaiah 14:13-15. And GOD said to him: thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. And I also say the same to you if you do not repent of your evil thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit in the name of Jesus the Risen Christ. Amen.

I close by saying that you are under investigation as I have obtained your IP address and will shortly post your picture for everyone to see here in nairaland and then we will see how much juice you have with the Disney character you have chosen to depict what you look like.

The earth is the  LORD’s and the fullness thereof the world and they that dwell therein by the Holy Spirit of GOD in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I Pray. amen

I also declare the Oneness of GOD by saying: Ashadu-Allah-Illaha Illallah. I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah. The ONE True GOD.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by redsun(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2011
Colo people,this the world they live,the world that have kept them stupi.d and left them with twisted imaginations. The world of witches,jesus and muhammad- the deluded world.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2011
redsun:

Colo people,this the world they live,the world that have kept them stupi.d and left them with twisted imaginations. The world of witches,jesus and muhammad- the deluded world.

the world was so much better before jesus, muhammad and gang, destroyed it. riight now, we r in 2012, but had these people never taken birth, we would have been in 2800.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by deloon(m): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ Dude, WTF!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2011
smithll:

@ iya witch, I quite agree with some of your posts, however, I must emphasize that you got it twisted somewhere along the line. You made mention that darkness is superior to light, sorry to burst your bubble, light is the most powerful force in existence.

Kneel down. Omo mama ika.

I did not say that darkness is superior to light. I said that they are two sides of the same coin of reality. Also I did not say darkness is the most powerful force in existence. I said the GREAT WITCH is the most powerful[b] being[/b] in existence. Light is not a being.

What do you know you are only 328 years old

I did not say i am 328 years old. I said that that is how long i have been visiting this particular planet.

P.s how would you describe satan?, What is the relationship between satan and witches?, Is he your ultimate master? Or is satan some kind of errand boy for you?,

I told you already. Nothing like satan exist. That is imagination of mankind. There is only GREAT WITCH who is the darkest being that exist, the sum of all the depth of darkness.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
TruthHurt!:

I am happy for that.

@Iya- Does telling a person to kneel down actually affect anything?

It is natural injunction that proceed from master to slave. You should obey.

Can you read minds? What about people who were born with more of a spiritual awareness?

When human being think, his thoughts are like living thing, they have form, and some people can see the forms of thought. Me, sometimes i see them, sometimes i don't see them. That one does not concern me as it does not stop draining to continue.

Have a regular person ever sensed who you are?
Sometimes when i near some people they become panicky and uncomfortable. Those people have strong intuition, though they don't know what the intuition is telling them.But when I do hot snake whip whipping on blood, that one the person will know by that time that I am witch, but will be worshipping me as god by that time and cannot stop.

Does your leader ever visit earth,

She visit earth through us who are here

and can u come to earth in the form of a child, and growing up as a human are there certain behaviors you exhibit? Intelligence, flexiblitity, etc, thanks

No.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ Toba. You are very lazy. I answer your question from 1st page already but you not read it.

Look again

Quote from: toba on August 26, 2011, 10:06 AM
Iya witch. Why do u keep telling people to kneel down to hear your response?

Real witch drain life from human being. so this means human being is a slave to real witch. Like when you eat animals, that means you have dominions over animals, not so? So real witch that drain soul from human being is spiritual master of human being and has spiritual dominion over human being, that is why you should kneel when addressing or being addressed by real witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / The Year God Died / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.