Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45846 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
Iya Witch:

Real witch drain life from human being. so this means human being is a slave to real witch. Like when you eat animals, that means you have dominions over animals, not so? So real witch that drain soul from human being is spiritual master of human being and has spiritual dominion over human being, that is why you should kneel when addressing or being addressed by real witch

iya witch, answer my question.
you lazy hypocritical and obnoxious heifer!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by LoveKing(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
@Iya Witch

Kneel Down

Do you know who i am?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
ochallo:

iya witch , i am expecting your reply.

Kneel down. Omo mama ika.

i want you to also explain the concept of spirit husband and wife, you said all real witch are female, then what about the spirit husbands,

That is a normal thing. It has nothing to do with witch. It happen when human being is attached to another human being and that other person die. Then the spirit of the dead person will continue to stay around the one that is still in the world. Now when that one dies they will be reunited in the spiritual realms. But if their destiny is different, one may be reincarnated in any world where the other is not. While living the new life, he or she will continue to have the influence and intervention of that partner in the other world. That partner could be highly protective like a guardian. Sometimes that partner can do bad things if jealous.

tell us all you know about light ( though i know you know very little about that).
Light is creative force of existence, it give life and power to everything. Nothing can go near it or enter it because power too bright
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
Iya this is like the 7th time i would be asking u this. why do u tell people to kneel down before they hear responses to their question?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Puvguy: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
It seem you have read a lot of occultic and spiritual books. So can you give me your take on Islam as a religion?

BTW, stop telling people here to kneel down sounds so funny cheesy

Covered by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member53(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ijinle Wol:

The earth is the  LORD’s and the fullness thereof the world and they that dwell therein by the Holy Spirit of GOD in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I reply you.

I also declare the Oneness of GOD by saying: Ashadu-Allah-Illaha Illallah. I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah. The ONE True GOD.

@Iya whatever
Whether you are real or fake you sure present a dilemma to all those who worship GOD. One can see the dilemma in the replies to your thread because people are not used to dealing with this kind of assertion and even those that normally profess Jesus all day long can only bring up the pictures of Oyedepo and Daddy G.O as if those men are saviours.

But whether you are real or fake you certainly demonstrate the nature of evil namely ignorance and arrogance. I will take them in turn.

Ignorance
When it is dark people can only see the outlines of things but not the true pictures of things and this leads them to misinterpretation and wrong conclusions. In one instance when the evil spirits saw Jesus they shouted: why are you persecuting us before time. Because they dwell perpetually in darkness they did not know it was time otherwise Jesus would not have come at that time. My point is you dwell in darkness thus you can see nothing, cannot associate what you hear to reality and therefore you are not in any position to talk authoritatively about anything.

Yes there is a duality to life and that is general knowledge. Good and bad, light and darkness, right and wrong, morality and immorality and so on and so forth. But taking that duality to the extreme to elevate darkness to the level of GOD is utter ignorance. GOD says in the Book of Isaiah, I created Light and I formed darkness. Both are agents of GOD.  And they are choices we must make by using our volition and the choice we make determines where our souls find itself after this earth-life is over.

You talk about living forever. But only GOD is eternal. You talk about your ability to destroy spirit. But Spirit is the primary essence of life, the primordial substance which can neither be created nor destroyed. Spirit is of GOD and as long as GOD lives the spirit cannot die. The forms in which spirit manifests may change but the spirit is indestructible. So which spirit do you destroy? I don’t even want to know because you are a liar. Jesus described you so well: Y[i]e are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. [/i]

Arrogance
The same arrogance that made GOD disown Lucifer is what you show in your writing i.e. telling people to ‘Kneel down’. Always seeking authority. In the Quran GOD instructed all angels to bow down to Adam but Iblis (Satan) refused by saying I am better than Adam. Go and read it in the Surah 38 Verse 76. The same arrogance that made Lucifer say: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isaiah 14:13-15. And GOD said to him: thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. And I also say the same to you if you do not repent of your evil thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit in the name of Jesus the Risen Christ. Amen.

I close by saying that you are under investigation as I have obtained your IP address and will shortly post your picture for everyone to see here in nairaland and then we will see how much juice you have with the Disney character you have chosen to depict what you look like.

The earth is the  LORD’s and the fullness thereof the world and they that dwell therein by the Holy Spirit of GOD in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I Pray. amen

I also declare the Oneness of GOD by saying: Ashadu-Allah-Illaha Illallah. I bear witness that there is no god, but Allah. The ONE True GOD.

@Ijinle Wol, wot a brilliant and intelligent explanations. God bless thee,

@pafuri, OH! u fink ur brawkus has grown so big that u ar more a man than others, chk all ur post in the whole of NL, any SENSE? u nor de shame?? Learn from the above post, no need to even answer u anymor " "craze man nor know say im de crase" , "na u rugged pass abi??

@iya witch u can say kneel down, bow down, go there, cum here,a million and one times, i'm never moved by those ish<,,so if u wana talk, just talk,

i hereby declare those under ur spell/draining or watever free in JESUS CHRIST'S name. Amen!!! for they are atoms of the light in the name of JESUS loose ur grips
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
iya is yet to answer my question ooooooooo sad angry embarassed
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2011
You are lazy. I have answered it about three times. Look at the last post on the first page of this thread.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2011
ok mami. im sorry. pls answer it here now Abeg and i get another thing to talk with u
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
Iya Witch,ok Im sorry for all the yabs.

I enjoy your extremely creative mind.

Please forgive me.

Can you tell me if the snake can still suck the man's blood when you are taken from behind ?

Do you ever suck women's blood too? Please tell me one experience .
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by KoikiM: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2011
I must confess iyawitch you very creative. But what you have chosen to promote is what i don't like.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by kurus: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2011

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
@iya witch, thanks for the reply, please i want to know if there is any way human beings can escape from being consumed by your likes and in addition to that do you believe in the day of ressurrection?, will you also be ressurrected like every other people?, where will you be when the world no longer exist?, have you ever cherished living in paradise?, how was the world like since you have been visiting?, was it better than the world we have now?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2011
the master deciever is at the botton of the pit. it is sat-an.
unlike ur family on earth we get informations about planets universe and lot more.

to the witches he calls himself the greastest witch.

to the lords controlling the realms he calls himslf sat-an

but haeven knows him as lucifer(light) before his fall ointo darkness.

Pls iya witch get a bible and read jude vs 17. there are so many fallen angels.

some are chained up in darkness while some are free moving but in the end they will all be judged.

my question is dont your colleagues that you do sex work with never suspect you since you dont eat normal food

you dont cook and you dont even belong to any religion?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by NnaNna4(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
the master deciever is at the botton of the pit. it is sat-an.
unlike ur family on earth we get informations about planets universe and lot more.

to the witches he calls himself the greastest witch.

to the lords controlling the realms he calls himslf sat-an

but haeven knows him as lucifer(light) before his fall ointo darkness.

Pls iya witch get a bible and read jude vs 17. there are so many fallen angels.

some are chained up in darkness while some are free moving but in the end they will all be judged.

my question is dont your colleagues that you do sex work with never suspect you since you dont eat normal food

you dont cook and you dont even belong to any religion?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
congoshine:

Iya Witch,ok Im sorry for all the yabs.

Very good. Omo mama Ika

Please forgive me.

Witch does not take offense and as such there is no need for forgiveness. Witch only interact in certain ways, that is all.

Can you tell me if the snake can still suck the man's blood when you are taken from behind ?

Sucking starts even when intercourse if not happening yet, how much more when you are touching any part of witch. Just sitting down to have drinks with witch, so long as you are attracted to witch, draining has started through the air already.

Do you ever suck women's blood too? Please tell me one experience .

No we do not do such because woman is reverse energy. All that happens with woman is the case of initiated woman witch who participates in the downward spiral of blood. That is, they drain other peoples blood and spirit and pass it on to real witch further down in the spiral.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
Oga ju.

So currently you have taken the form of a Benin/Yoruba woman?

Have you taken the form of any other nationality in this job.

Where are you based now?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2011
smithll:

@iya witch, thanks for the reply, please i want to know if there is any way human beings can escape from being consumed by your likes

Only two ways. There is natural negative and herbal negative. Natural negative are the very few people whose generative power are of such a nature that witches are averse to. Witch do not like the taste of their life substance because it is too sugary. Not good taste of life substance. So not that witch cannot drain them, but witch prefer not to. They are very few in the world. Right now less than 800 in the whole world. We have been working to reduce their numbers and we are succeeding. When i first came 328 years ago, there were a great many of them all over the place, hundred of thousands. But since they have been steadily copulating with so many people who are being drained by witch, over the generations they have almost dissapeared. The last surviving are less than 800 and in meeting in cavity we have mapped them all to be copulating with people under draining and as such they will all dissapear within the next 10 years.

The second method is herbal negative. There is a herb that you can eat that will make witch not want to eat your life substance. This herb is strongly protected by witch of course. We dont allow human being to see it at all. We ourselve grow it and keep it in cavity and sometimes when we like a particular human being for one reason or the other we can give him or her that herb to protect himself from us.

and in addition to that do you believe in the day of ressurrection?,

DEATH is what is resurrection. Every man experiences resurrection into the spitual realm upon physical death. He is ressurected into life, for the spiritual is what is real life. Some are resurrected unto judgment. What this means is that they are resurrecetd into situations where their karma will overwhelm them into a realm of darkness and suffering where witch will drain them with hot snake whip on raw blood forever. Those who are already fully drained by witch and spirit eaten, they have no after life and as such, no resurection.

wll you also be ressurrected like every other people?,

No, that is for you humans.

where will you be when the world no longer exist?,

Worlds always exist, they are eternal. when some worlds end in cosmic cycle, other worlds still exist, so we keep moving around.

have you ever cherished living in paradise?,

No.

how was the world like since you have been visiting?, was it better than the world we have now?

I dont know better or worse or what that may mean for you as human being, but i only know that there is far more witch now, and far more human substance for draining, and far more cavity now than before, and far more snake is hypnotising people and so i think world is better and richer now.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
iya witch,

kneel down. . . .
open your mouth and fellate on me!
suck and tell me what it tastes like.

if you throw up, you are a fake witch
if it tastes good, you are authentic.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

iya witch,

kneel down. . . .
open your mouth and fellate on me!
suck and tell me what it tastes like.

if you throw up, you are a fake witch
if it tastes good, you are authentic.

Insane obsession to ***** a schizophrenic. SMH!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
Ijinle Wol:

@Iya whatever
Whether you are real or fake you sure present a dilemma to all those who worship GOD. One can see the dilemma in the replies to your thread because people are not used to dealing with this kind of assertion and even those that normally profess Jesus all day long can only bring up the pictures of Oyedepo and Daddy G.O as if those men are saviours.

I found those pictures funny because the person spamming my thread with pictures did not know that some of those pictures were of initiated witch.

But whether you are real or fake you certainly demonstrate the nature of evil namely ignorance and arrogance. I will take them in turn.

There is arrogance in evil only in your own human perception. Is a lion arrogant when he eats a pig or is he just obeying the law of nature. Use you brain to answer question.

So we also follow our nature, which is draining.

My point is you dwell in darkness thus you can see nothing, cannot associate what you hear to reality and therefore you are not in any position to talk authoritatively about anything.

Who told you we dwell in darkness? We are darkness itself, and we are dwelling right here among you.

As for darkness in a metaphorical sense you humans are far more blind than us. We can see the many dimensions and worlds, we know about the beginning of all things and the great duality that sustains all things, but tell me, what do you small human being know? Nothing. You only read from story books written by other ignorant human being like your self. You people are funny.

Yes there is a duality to life and that is general knowledge. Good and bad, light and darkness, right and wrong, morality and immorality and so on and so forth. But taking that duality to the extreme to elevate darkness to the level of GOD is utter ignorance. GOD says in the Book of Isaiah, I created Light and I formed darkness. Both are agents of GOD.

Fine, if I go by your statement then I, who am darkness, am an agent of your God. That means you must respect me and accept what I say. Since I am created by your God and am his agent, as you say.

So you must submit to my commands, not so.

You talk about your ability to destroy spirit. But Spirit is the primary essence of life, the primordial substance which can neither be created nor destroyed. Spirit is of GOD and as long as GOD lives the spirit cannot die.

I did not say we destroy spirit. I said we eat it. That means it becomes part of our substance, that is what powers our eternity.

Just the way you eat food. Is the food destroyed? No, it becomes energy which you live on.

So simple to understand.

But human being is very confusing creature and cannot understand anything simple.

Arrogance
The same arrogance that made GOD disown Lucifer is what you show in your writing i.e. telling people to ‘Kneel down’. Always seeking authority. In the Quran GOD instructed all angels to bow down to Adam but Iblis (Satan) refused by saying I am better than Adam. Go and read it in the Surah 38 Verse 76. The same arrogance that made Lucifer say: I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: Isaiah 14:13-15. And GOD said to him: thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. And I also say the same to you if you do not repent of your evil thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit in the name of Jesus the Risen Christ. Amen.

I don’t know about all this. I have told you lion eating pig is not arrogance on part of lion, it is lions nature.

I close by saying that you are under investigation as I have obtained your IP address and will shortly post your picture for everyone to see here in nairaland and then we will see how much juice you have with the Disney character you have chosen to depict what you look like.

Wasting your time.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
naijababe:

Insane obsession to ***** a schizophrenic. SMH!!!

just twisting iya witch's nipplê
you actually think i believe iya witch is a real witch?
she's just a bookworm who came across a witch book and brainwashed by what she's read.

iya witch sells bread and akara at opebi junction. grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
coogar:

just twisting iya witch's nippl[i]e[/i].
you actually think i believe iya witch is a real witch?
she's just a bookworm who came across a witch book and brainwashed by what she's read.

iya witch sells bread and akara at opebi junction. grin

Believe she's a witch ke? Read again, your obsession is clouding your reading grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
naijababe:

Believe she's a witch ke? Read again, your obsession is clouding your reading grin

obsession with who?
naijababe, mind yourself o!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2011
^ I no fit shout o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
naijababe:

^ I no fit shout o!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

shout!
shout!!
shout!!!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by smithll: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2011
Iya witch, I am astonished by your level of intelligence, your philosophical analysis has proven beyond every reasonable doubts that you posses some kind of knowledge that is very uncommon. Btw, how were you able to acquire a human body under the watchdog of the angels?, to the best of my knowledge GOD created human for the purpose of worship and supplication unto him alone, are those that truly worship GOD immune from you?, since you said that satan is only 'an imagination' then who deceived adam into eaten the forbidden apple?, what do you understand by the 'forbidden apple'?, do you also feed on genie?, what are genie to you?, you said that there are other worlds in the cosmic cycle, when earth and human is no more, will the new world be inhabited by humans or another life form entirely?, what is/are the factor that brings about an end to a world?, is earth your only feeding ground?, is this current world that we are living the first to be inhabited by humans?, what is the beginning of existence?, you said karma led some into darkness in the afterlife, please what act/acts could lead someone into darkness in the afterlife?, how can one know if one posses the 'natural negative' and how can one continue the trend?, these are questions begging for answer and i would like you to provide some insightful answers, thanks a lot.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
smithll:

Iya witch, I am astonish by your level of intelligence, your philosophical analysis has proven beyond every reasonable doubts that you posses some kind of knowledge that is very uncommon. Btw, how were you able to acquire a human body under the watchdog of the angels?,

Angels not interfere in such matter. And you should also have a thread for us to really tell you what angel is. Angel is not as you take him to be. He is different.

to the best of my knowledge GOD created human for the purpose of worship and supplication unto him alone,

God not create anything for worship. God create because it is God nature to create.

are those that truly worship GOD immune from you?,

What is worship. Define it because I think it is another confusing thing of human being.

No, immunity from witch is only as I already told you – natural negative and herbal negative.

since you said that satan is only 'an imagination' then who deceived adam into eaten the forbidden apple?,

This is myth. It represent very old story. Adam is not one man. Adam is tribe of the first man spirits that came from light.

Forbidden fruit is the taste of the material world. It is not good for spirits. It makes spirits heavy.

what do you understand by the 'forbidden apple'?,

do you also feed on genie?,

No.

what are genie to you?,

Servant.

you said that there are other worlds in the cosmic cycle, when earth and human is no more, will the new world be inhabited by humans or another life form entirely?,

It is human spirit everywhere.

what is/are the factor that brings about an end to a world?,

Only one factor - Heaviness. based on darkness of souls in that world.

When such world is totally dark it destroy and enter downward spiral of blood and is eaten by Great Witch.

is earth your only feeding ground?,

No.

is this current world that we are living the first to be inhabited by humans?,

No.

what is the beginning of existence?,

The eternal balance between the coin of reality that is Light and Darkness.

you said karma led some into darkness in the afterlife, please what act/acts could lead someone into darkness in the afterlife?,

1. Carelessness
2. Weakness
3. Wicked act to fellow man
4. Suction by witch

how can one know if one posses the 'natural negative'

You will always sbe flying over big hole in your dream

and how can one continue the trend?,

Cannot tell you because cavity already decide such must stop. Nobody will be immune to witch when we finish
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by PastorAIO: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2011
smithll:

Iya witch, I am astonish by your level of intelligence, your philosophical analysis has proven beyond every reasonable doubts that you posses  some kind of knowledge that is very uncommon. Btw, how were you able to acquire a human body under the watchdog of the angels?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2a1Ca03lfU&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

Iyami come here under the auspices of Osa Meji, Osa Eleye. According to Yoruba mythology they were created by Eledumare and given their due Ase like every other creature of Eledumare. As for me I basically see them as the mechanism of the universe. I don't know about any bottomless pit though. I would like to ask some questions.

Over the centuries as life forces of various human being have been consumed what happens to the life force. Does it get processed like most other food and then get defecated eventual. What is the state of the life force after consumption? Is it a form of shitt?

Is it possible for a witch to have so much life force that she becomes satiated? Or are witches always hungry for life force?

What is the original source of the life force? Can the source ever get depleted?

In most food chains that I'm aware of there is a cycle, so from the sythesising plant to the goat that eats the plant, to the man that eats the goat, to the worm that eats the dead man, and back again to the plant that sucks the carcass of the dead man in the earth, we find that there is always a cycle. Is there such a food cycle in this witchcraft paradigm that we are being told about here?

If human race is depleted one day, what will witches do, will they starve to death? What happens to a witch that hasn't fed for a long time. Will she die? Can withches die?

More questions coming soon. This is the best thread on Nairaland in about 3/4 years.

"Osa is rich, makes a lot of noise,
the sound of the bell reaches earth"
were the ones who cast for Odu on the day
that she descended to Earth, and also
for Ogun and Obatala, among whom
Odu was the only woman.
"What will happen when we arrive on Earth?"
Olodumare answered:
"Whatever you want to obtain in life,
I will give you the power to do so,
in order for the world to become a good place."
Ogun marched in front, Obatala followed,
and Odu lingered behind.
Going back she asked:
"Oh Creator, down there Ogun will have
the power of war. He has a machete,
he has a gun, he has everything he needs
to fight with.
Obatala too has all the qualifications
to reach whatever goal he chooses.
What then remains for me, the only woman
among them? What shall I do?"
Olodumare spoke: "The power of motherhood
that keeps the Earth intact, belongs to you.
The power of the Birds belongs to you.
I will give you a large calabash,
filled with these things.
Odu, come back. Do you know
how to use them?"
Odu replied:
"If humans don't listen to me,
don't even ask my advice,
then I will fight.
If people ask me for money or children,
I will be lenient towards them, provided
they are not impolite;
for if that happens I will take it all back."
"That's allright with me,"
the Creator said, "but use
your power with coolness and not
with violence, or I will take
it away from you."
Since that time, because of Odu,
women have the power to always say what they want,
for in the absence of women
men can do nothing.
Odu came to Earth.
All groves sacred to Egungun she entered freely,
also the groves of Oro.
All places where Spirits were worshiped
the woman showed herself.
Ha!, the old one was exaggerating, and Odu
fell into disgrace.
Ifa was consulted on her behalf.
"Hey, you!" Ifa said,
"You will have to calm down!"
"Why would I do so?"
"Because of the power you have been given,"
explained the Awo's, "in order for people
not to find out what it's all about."
"They won't," replied Odu, "for nobody saw
how the Creator gave me that power!"
"Sacrifice anyway!" the Awo's advised.
"No!" replied Odu.
"Nobody will take
my power away from me.
They don't know about it."
Then she put on masquerader's cloth
and went out in the open.
There was nothing she did not do in those days.
Obatala went to Ifa, said:
"Hey! The Creator gave me authority on Earth,
but this energetical woman takes everything over.
There is no place where she does not go."
Ifa comforted Obatala:
"No one can wrench the world from your hands.
The world will not spoil. Sacrifice snails,
a whip, and eight pieces of money."
When Obatala sacrificed Orunmila said:
"Don't worry: worship will return to you."
In the meantime it was so that when Odu said:
"Don't look!", and people still looked,
they went blind.
"Let us live together," she said to Obatala,
"That way you can see everything I do."
Obatala sacrificed snails to his Ori,
and then drank the fluid from the shells.
"Do you want some, Odu?"
She drank and her stomach calmed down.
"Oh, I have discovered delicious food,
snail fluid is sweet, snail fluid is sweet."
And so Obatala gave her
all the snails she wished.
"But all the things you have,
all the things you do?"
"I will share it all with you," Odu replied.
And then, when she went to worship Egungun,
saying she was scared,
Obatala went with her.
In the sacred grove she put on the costume,
but couldn't produce a sound like Egungun.
Later Obatala added a face cover to the costume,
took the whip, and spoke with the voice of Egungun.
He went outside.
"Hey! Ha!" people said, "This truly is
an appearance from another world."
He even scared Odu. Hey! Who put on
that costume so quickly? Who spoke
with that unrecognizable voice?"
So the man conquered the woman
through cleverness.
Obatala went through the whole town
as Egungun.
Seeing he was not at home,
recognizing her costume,
Odu stayed where she was and sent her Bird,
to go sit on the masked one's shoulder.
From that moment on, all what Egungun could do
was because of the power of Birds.
When Obatala as Egungun had done everything,
he came home, put the whip down
and greeted Odu.
"You can have Egungun," she said,
"Nevermore will a woman dare wear the costume,
but the power you used will be our property,
and when you go out I will dance for you.
From now on only men will go out as Egungun.
But nobody, children nor old men,
will dare to mock women.
The power of women is greater.
Women give life through giving birth,
and whatever men may want to do,
women must help them or they will mess up."
So they sang together, and Obatala said
that every week everybody must praise women,
for the world to be peaceful.
Bend your knee, bend your knee for women,
for women brought you into this world;
women are the wisdom of Earth,
women have brought us into this world;
have respect for women.

http://www.angelfire.com/nv2/solipsist/practices/theifaconnection/oduifatexts/01c2ea92ca0d0ea16.html
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2011
Pastor AIO:

Over the centuries as life forces of various human being have been consumed what happens to the life force.

Understand this. What happens to food you eat? It is recylled into the earth. You give it up as energy you use, as waste, faeces, etc.

In the same way the life we eat is recycled back into the universe.

There is no food that stays permanantly in your body is there? In the same way there is no life that stays permanently in us witches. It passes through, just as food passes through you and sustains you as it passes through. The same way, the life we eat passes through us and sustains us as it passes through.

What is the state of the life force after consumption? Is it a form of shitt?

It is raw energy but in this case when it is used, it passes out of us as a liquid. It is like urine, but smell much stronger.

Is it possible for a witch to have so much life force that she becomes satiated? Or are witches always hungry for life force?

Is it possible for a humaan being to have so much food that she becomes satiated? Or are humans always hungry for food?

That's your answer.

What is the original source of the life force?

Light

Can the source ever get depleted?

No.

But it will change its form when eventually swallowed by Great Witch

In most food chains that I'm aware of there is a cycle, so from the sythesising plant to the goat that eats the plant, to the man that eats the goat, to the worm that eats the dead man, and back again to the plant that sucks the carcass of the dead man in the earth, we find that there is always a cycle. Is there such a food cycle in this witchcraft paradigm that we are being told about here?

Yes everything is a cycle back into universe

Light and dark itself is a cycle

Even downward spiral of blood is a cycle

If human race is depleted one day, what will witches do, will they starve to death?

There will always be some form of humans somewhere or the other.

If no humans, Great Witch has excess reserve that has been keeping from eternity for her children

What happens to a witch that hasn't fed for a long time. Will she die? Can withches die?

No dying for witch, but will lose human form and return to pure witch substance in darkness
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by 2mch(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2011
E gba mi lipsrsealed

[size=22pt]In the name of JESUS; HOLY GHOST FIRE!!!!![/size]

are you still alive? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by HotChoc11(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2011
Iya Witch, you really get time o. You are actually answering question after question-constructively and carefully. You are one committed witch! Busy promoting the witch cause on Nairaland. Marketing witchcraft day, flying and draining blood by night. E ku se aje.

You guyz don't read too much of this stuff o (play or no play). Words are powerful, Words communicate and they take form- and these kind of info, get comma o. Its good to know but dont soak it in. Becareful if you know you are not strong enough. No go do 'afarawe o'(comparing urself with others)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos) / Ejiro Otarigho The Burning Tanker Driver Gives Thanksgiving In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.