Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' (45811 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tpia5: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
such an abundance of s.tupid threads lately.

dont worry, you'll soon be yesterday's news.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ishilove: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2011

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bow before the King of Kings.
Poster you are either mentally unbalanced,demonically possessed or supremely bored. You could also be a combination of all three. In all ur profane babbling u never once mentioned marine powers. Marine powers are the big guns in the demonic food chain,while witches are at the bottom level. You know what,i'v decided that u are demonicaly possessed and extremely bored thats why u have decided to open this thread to attract attention. Wake up seriously,run to MFM for deliverance,denounce ur evil ways and God will welcome u in2 His kingdom.
Bow before YHWH,the King of Kings
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Bow before the King of Kings.
Poster you are either mentally unbalanced,demonically possessed or supremely bored. You could also be a combination of all three. In all ur profane babbling u never once mentioned marine powers. Marine powers are the big guns in the demonic food chain,while witches are at the bottom level. You know what,i'v decided that u are demonicaly possessed and extremely bored thats why u have decided to open this thread to attract attention. Wake up seriously,run to MFM for deliverance,denounce ur evil ways and God will welcome u in2 His kingdom.
Bow before YHWH,the King of Kings
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Whatever! Keep fooling yourself!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by inspirizu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2011
Iya witch i dey fil u die, Diz rily luks lyk movie and its very very funny. Av bin laughing frm d ist post 2d last. Tel all doze guys cold nd d guy wey dey post bishops px say e don du we don c dem.
Iya witch how far? Av got so many questions, av bin folowing stufs lyk dat 2kno more, though there has bin different stories. Tel me abt hw d world started frm d veiw point of witch because in d bible d origin of lyf iz different frm science. Frm wat u av bin saying real witches just av powers 2kil daz al because IMO in tink 2becum vampire iz betta in dat d only tin iz just 4 u nt 2work unda d sund and also av sum1 2 supply blood. Vampire iz more advantageous dey dont age 2, they fly, strong (powerful) they can sniff also etc. When u cum out cavity hw old ar u and ar u going 2remain d same 4 eva. Wat if u cum in human body dat iz ugly. I undastand d reason y u kil in oda 2 sustain ur lyf bt y du u av 2 take destiny? Wen av u bin in nija? I av a recomendation, start kiling dirty politician
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by lastpage: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
@Iya Winch
@ lastpage

kneel down

i am not here for games. That is why you will notice i do not respond to insult, mockery, threat etc.

Okay, U sef bow down first.
since you dont have a good sense of humor, l am off to PLAY!
wink

Go on and "FIGHT" then, especially all those 'feefle" that have been abusing you!

@Martinosi: Wetin concern me with your Oyedepo naaah? shocked
Left me alone o!  No mention me again, abegii! wink
Na jeje Mama Winch they advertize im wares wey you go nak am for were e dey pain am, Now u come they fire prayer seriously! grin grin
How u dey feel sef? How the "sniffing" be?   grin

Calm down, Mama Winch never begin chop feefle for Nairaland.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
@iyawitch

Try to write your books like J.K Rawlings did with Harry Porters. It is topic people are interested to read about.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by harakiri(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
I can't believe some people are actually scared $hitless because of this hoax. Wow! ! ! And we wonder why this country isn't progressing when some guy who stole billions makes claims of being "the grand lord blood sucker" and everyone gives way because they don't wanna be "sniffed" or "sucked".

Utterly pathetic! ! !
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Pafuri(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2011
I have always thought that Jesus Christ was either a 419ner, or a warlock (a.k.a. wizard).
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
@iyawitch

Let's suck the blood of Boko Haram. They need to die!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
I suspect Iya Witch is related to Ogagaluv :https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=266110

Anyway ,why wait 7 days to suck someone na,why not 7 minutes to show your real power ? undecided

As always nigerians & africans are so,so superstitious,some myopic slowpoke like Martinosi will believe all this crap and start hyperventilating cheesy cheesy

I beg ,tell who the opposite of Great Witch is & how come you use the female gender in all your descriptions .
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
A male witch is a WARLOCK by the way not WIZARD tongue
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Pafuri(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2011
Congoshine, what do I know? But thanks anyhow. Correction taken and reflected in my post.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by hajifaty: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
This na the most funny thread on NL.
@iya witch can you tell us more about the different kind of witches that do exist. We dey always hear say black and white witches dey. tell us more.
Also you said that their no other power that is bigger than your real witch. are you superior than GOD of the gods,KING of the Kings and LORD of the Lords. The most powerful GOD
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by member479760: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2011
Aje don joined NL.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by pappy4real(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
this is about d funniest thread i've ever read on nl, d op & oda posters got me laughing helplessly. Mods shld move dis 2 joke sectn.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
As always,bow down.
So who created the Great Witch (Lucifer) ?

You said you have been to other planets to drain blood,now you don't know anything again ,na wa for you o.

Are you from Benin ?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Aboluwarin: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
jesus christ is lord, all power belong to jesus christ, at the name of jesus every kneel must bow.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tellwisdom: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2011
iyawitch, Let this be the last word you will post here, WE LOOK LIKE MUGU?? angry angry
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by IyaWitch(f): 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ congoshine

kneel dowwn

no more responses to your questions until you make an apology.

@ hajifaty

the GREAT WITCH is the most powerful being in existence. What you are referring to as God is the element that lies at the other end of the spectrum of existence and dual reality. That thing is called light and you are its creations. Darkness does not have natural life by itself, hence draining. But the Great Witch remains the most powerful being in existence because light is not a being. Light pressure does not allow light to be conscious. But Great Witch, the opposite of light, she is conscious.

@ desertlove

kneel down

one cannot identify any witch except one has gift of clairvoyance

@ inspirizu

You are permitted to stand up because of your wisdom

i will use a whole post after this to answer ur questions

but let me say this. Vampire is a type of initiiated witch. It is not real witch
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by coogar: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
iyawitch is probably a human-goat calling herself a witch. . . .
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
Hahaha! I couldn't help laughing at that one. ROFLMAO!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by EfeEkarume(m): 2:30am On Aug 27, 2011
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! Iyawitch! Are you a fan of Zod(Smallville)? If not, why are you customizing his trademark command?
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 3:49am On Aug 27, 2011
Na wa o!See as my whole bodi dey (((shake))) shocked shocked Iya witch what have you done to me
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by congoshine(m): 4:01am On Aug 27, 2011
Okay iya witch no vex.

Please answer all my questions .

But remain bowed to Lord Congo ! cheesy
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by cold(m): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2011
^^Don't mess with that woMan o!You need to see me right now,you go bow tongue
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by tope3x(m): 4:39am On Aug 27, 2011
[b][/b] IYA winchy winchy don turn all of una to mugu, iya winchy, if you won winchy winchy, go to dating site and start winchy the oyinbo's not us here, The power of the Lord is stronger than your
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by VIKLEX(m): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Chubhie: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2011
Iya, you raised some very strong philosophical issues here. Issues that deals with dualism,universe and the afterlife. kindly go into more detailed exposition on such matters o wise one. your defination of the Godhead leaves much to be desired.
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by Diligence: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2011
Jesus is the Way, Truth and Life; no-one comes to God the Father except thru Him alone!
Re: Introduction To Witchcraft | 'Witchcraft For Dummies' by shannexon(f): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2011
@Poster,Accept Jesus as ur lord n saviour 4 he is d author n finisher of Faith, He is d way,d truth n d lyf, He created u nd I, Ure a witch nd ure proud of it,Repent or ure doomed 2 hell, D blood of Jesus is my Defence nd no arrows of d witches will cme near me or my dwelling,Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Odumeje Holds His First Crusade In Plateau / The Year God Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.