Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men (17904 Views)

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Romanoff(f): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Dog wey go lost no go gree hear hunter whistle.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by gebay57425: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2022
Cc

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by iLegendd(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2022
If you're a man in control, you can get into a new relationship in any month.

You lead, she follows. She can't tell you how to spend your money and if she thinks otherwise, keep her as a friend and encourage her to get a new boyfriend while she cheats with you whenever she wants to cheat on her main SIMP.

11 Likes

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by SPAMBOX7: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Before i open this thread i suspected that this person isn't a Nigerian and it turned out to be true,this festive period is when Nigeria men come out to show themselves with the little money they have made,some come home to get wives and many enter into new relationships this period,the rate of crime in Nigeria during festive season is alway high because some guys can do anything this period just to make money so they can spend on girls that aren't even their girlfriends,this advice can only work for kenya men but never for our Nigeria men,Nigeria girls they enjoy this period ocheesy cheesy cheesy.
The method will work for any man that have sense. The rest should perish for all I care
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Fiyin007: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2022
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Ogun and Amadioha pun!sh Tinubu and all drug addicts urchins supporting their master Amoda Ogunlele the Chicago international drug kingpin

Do share the recording
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I resemble Tony Umez, the National Coordinator of SIMP's for your eyes?

Same Tony Umez that has been married for 23 years?

Better him to follow than your menthol and role modem Mosdíì.

1 Like

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Probably she is married.let's make money together this ember month check my sig.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by virginprincess(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
The method will work for any man that have sense. The rest should perish for all I care
Then you are obiviously saying that Nigeria men don't have sense because it will surely work for them.

1 Like

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

A SIMP can be married for donkey years and still remains a SIMP.

Only an Efulefu will open his wallet for any Nigerian girl this period.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Before i open this thread i suspected that this person isn't a Nigerian and it turned out to be true,this festive period is when Nigeria men come out to show themselves with the little money they have made,some come home to get wives and many enter into new relationships this period,the rate of crime in Nigeria during festive season is alway high because some guys can do anything this period just to make money so they can spend on girls that aren't even their girlfriends,this advice can only work for kenya men but never for our Nigeria men,Nigeria girls they enjoy this period ocheesy cheesy cheesy.
Sorry, can I ask you a question?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Slynation(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2022
Normal shaah...Even your supposed GF would patronize hook up.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by virginprincess(f): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry, can I ask you a question?
As long as it has nothing to do with insults you are free to ask.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Paracetamol01: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2022
grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
A SIMP can be married for donkey years and still remains a SIMP.

Only an Efulefu will open his wallet for any Nigerian girl this period.

And simps are the happiest of men; they have peace of mind and live longer and healthier.

Only that and more is all I wish for you. grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And simps are the happiest of men; they have peace of mind and live longer and healthier.

Only that and more is all I wish for you. grin

k.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Streetmovement(m): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na woman wey get sense be this cool
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Uchedizzy(f): 10:50am On Nov 23, 2022
[color=#006600][/color] wrong advice, love can meet you any month
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by benqo01(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2022
This can never come out of the mouth of a Nigerian girls they re always hungry this period......Simp can continue but we ah never
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by davidtemi(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2022
Dey no dey telly person
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by johnjacobogir: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR9szCvetEI

Couple hold their wedding ceremony under the sea
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

All these nonsense people.. what is her business
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by nagowxx: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2022
looking for friends with benefits or hookup babes
visit https://agbanla.com/2022/11/16/sisiomoge/ to check them out
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by FaithBrain1994(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2022
iLegendd:

You lead, she follows. She can't tell you how to spend your money and if she thinks otherwise, keep her as a friend and encourage her to get a new boyfriend while she cheats with you whenever she wants to cheat on her main SIMP.
Hahahaha oga is the last lines for me?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Valuepaints20(m): 11:07am On Nov 23, 2022
cool
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by LagosIsForIgbos: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2022
iLegendd:

Bad nigga!
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by LagosIsForIgbos: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Mosdii is a married man now.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Gkemz: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Some women can task you during xmas. Just because Christmas is ahead, she will demand money, top, gown, attachment, weavon, footwears, iphone to impress her village people. what she cannot demand from her dad in the village. Unfortunately men don wise up.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Naturalista(f): 11:17am On Nov 23, 2022
Hello all please kindly vote for my start up SJ RECYCLING it's the second to the last on the page thank you for your support
www.nimbus.com.ng/vote
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Stop fooling yourself mr obidient supporterundecided undecided,she isn't a Nigerian.
Of course you're right... Nigerian girls are devoid of sound reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Be Submissive In Relationships? / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.