Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men (17937 Views)

I Am Dying No Relationship At My Age / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Women โ€” Ehiz Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Of course you're right... Nigerian girls are devoid of sound reasoning.
I owe you one slim girl with nice boobs anytime you hit Waff-town.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Make dem dey whine themselves na. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by AsawanaDgreat: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Correct ๏ฟฝ girl
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by AsawanaDgreat: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2022
Correct ๏ฟฝ babe
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2022
November, December, January, April, August, February. No difference. I spend money on women, women spend money on me, it should be a mutual thing, if it is not, then, what are feelings for? What would be the point of feeling anything?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
As long as it has nothing to do with insults you are free to ask.
How well do you think one should interfere on your mention(s)? Please, this is going to be a concise response, but with educative lengthy mentions. I promise you're gonna enjoy every bit of it,,ok?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Faposky95: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
Men are simple if not SIMPS
..... they'll simply pay to get the kinna... that's all
Right now...
No love in the wild
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Tegabadguy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
NwekeUG:
No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Advises Men As Festive Season Approaches

A Kenyan lady, Evangeline Ngungi has advised men to protect their wallets as the festive season approaches, IGBERETV reports.

She posted on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02DKHbaaQ8Dm4N5ZzuG6NeFvnfmCCXnxtFxxydqzQDocFJdinV18WzrRbWZ3rC82CEl&id=100000570298386
igbo girls grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
I owe you one slim girl with nice boobs anytime you hit Waff-town.

God bless you my brother.
Correct, abeg make her boobs and asss be at equilibrium. Thanks bro.

Bless you too brother.

1 Like

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct, abeg make her boobs and asss be at equilibrium. Thanks bro.

Bless you too brother.
Something like this go dey okay?

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by virginprincess(f): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
imadiyi:

How well do you think one should interfere on your mention(s)? Please, this is going to be a concise response, but with educative lengthy mentions. I promise you're gonna enjoy every bit of it,,ok?
I don't get you,do you mind explaining futher.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Something like this go dey okay?
The colour is perfect
Face is cool
Skin is okay

But, that ass is way too big for me. I love a perpendicular and moderate asss so I can feel relaxed when groping from behind, I've got short fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

The colour is perfect
Face is cool
Skin is okay

But, that ass is way too big for me. I love a perpendicular and moderate asss so I can feel relaxed when groping from behind, I've got short fingers.
Oh, I forgot... Sweetvie fits that description.

She's all yours.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nonexisting1: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Simps will still come from abroad to waste their resources on the snakes we have here. Not my business though. As long as the gender continues to show them shege, I'm fine with their simping.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

She's all yours.
She get fine face?

1 Like

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

She get fine face?
Sweetvie? She try sha and she get that type of yansh you like.

Just that she be Ajebuter and she go pest you die.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Just that she be Ajebuter and she go pest you die.
That's a red flag already...I'll pass. Let me manage my dearest virginprincess like that.

1 Like

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

That's a red flag already...I'll pass. Let me manage my dearest virginprincess like that.
You never still burst virginprincess? Time dey go oh, 2yrs from now she'll be 30 and you know what happens when they're 30.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Zonefree(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You never still burst virginprincess? Time dey go oh, 2yrs from now she'll be 30 and you know what happens when they're 30.
grin

Calm down, ore mi. She's just 23, she's far from ENP.
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
Zonefree:

grin

Calm down, ore mi. She's just 23, she's far from ENP.
Okay, I for fear oh... Take your time and enjoy your catch.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Pimine: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
Before i open this thread i suspected that this person isn't a Nigerian and it turned out to be true,this festive period is when Nigeria men come out to show themselves with the little money they have made,some come home to get wives and many enter into new relationships this period,the rate of crime in Nigeria during festive season is alway high because some guys can do anything this period just to make money so they can spend on girls that aren't even their girlfriends,this advice can only work for kenya men but never for our Nigeria men,Nigeria girls they enjoy this period ocheesy cheesy cheesy.
No lie in your post, my sistoh. Make una dey chop the simps money dey go. Nothing do you grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
Advise flying here and there.

E go shock you say she get maga wey dey chest her billings.

Relationships can happen anywhere and anytime.

Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by prosper510: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2022
LolLol...
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Sweetvie: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Lol grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Sweetvie: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

[/b]Just that she be Ajebuter and she go pest you die[b].
Lol... You ehn
Try? See you
One thing am confident Abt is my face cheesy

@bolded
How am I Ajebuter? grin
Pest keh as gentle as I am undecided
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Sweetvie: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:

She's all yours.
is like you need beating grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't get you,do you mind explaining futher.
Sorry, it took a little while for me to respond to your message. I mean, would you mind engaging someone on informative and educative matters of interest?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... You ehn
Try? See you
One thing am confident Abt is my face cheesy

@bolded
How am I Ajebuter? grin
Pest keh as gentle as I am undecided
Wo, Be deceiving yourself Sรณ gbรณ?
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Vhu1: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by Sweetvie: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Wo, Be deceiving yourself Sรณ gbรณ?
Lmao... Sha lemme warri boy grin
Re: Xmas: No Relationship Starts In November, Protect Your Wallet - Lady Tells Men by PlayMaker14: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Sha lemme warri boy grin
Send me your pics privately... Big head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't Men Be Straightforward With Girls? / Take A Look At Yourself!!! / Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.