Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' (9912 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I Have Fallen In Luv With A Devil On Facebook. / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by hbabe(f): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2011
Very hilarious. grin grin

@OP
How do we help you? Or are you still in love with her or him?
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Jarus(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2011
Maga don pay. Omo to fowo e shaye!!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by oyanwumi: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2011
U r a stupid IDiOT>,
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Mynd44: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2011
Hmmm
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2011
Ughh, now i wouldn't blame kelly handsome embarassed undecided[color=#550000][/color][b][/b]
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by quinne25: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2011
LMAO! Ʊ nid sum1 2 rescue Ʊ? Kai I no fit shout, just cut off n go 4 prayers!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by brainpulse: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP

You thought those you are telling your blantant lie of a story are dumb. You need to think before telling alie. As easy as lie is, you cant even construct a good one. Shame on you, i believe someone help you towrite it down.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by zikclassiq(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2011
Oooops!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by promire2004(f): 10:38am On Aug 27, 2011
rotflmao. Dis thread is soooooo funny. Nairalanders are simply d bomb. Jeezzzz, d comments are even more hilarious than d story. Some1 shud plsss rescue me cos my ribs are serious cracking, hahahahahahaha. * still laffing****
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2011
This is the most funniest thing i ve heard this year. hahahahaha, so funny, someone please tell dis dude dat he is sick. lol grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]OGBO
It is not only falling in love. This is a pure definition of a foooooooool and a MUMU
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Galaxy7: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2011
I simply believe you engaged in riotous expenditure because the cash was there, though i don't think it's good enough to trick on people just because of money.
Take heart my dear.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by MSabir: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2011
nawa o. is nt only facebk 2go 2. I wondr why a man wil do that and is only a man with a dead heart tgat can do sch a thng.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Galaxy7: 11:01am On Aug 27, 2011
Whosoever is evil is evil,i don't want to blame such a mischievous act on hardship
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Galaxy7: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2011
Learn more,there is nothing on earth a Nigerian can not do to have the money,love of money is the root of all evil is now an old story,revise is now the case,love of money is the beginning of wisdom ROLL grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Anvaller: 11:15am On Aug 27, 2011
This post is fake I dont have time for this. I advise ppl to stop wasting their time on this. I am out of here
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by joudini(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2011
@sexkillz, d guy said rescue me not kill me with grammar,lol. For 5yrs? No repeated voice calls, no meetings? No . . .niggi, for 5yrs? U must be the last kind of an extinct race. Lawd, how he do that!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by adaphik(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2011
Extreme insanity
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by cmpunk: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2011
Never 4 ever fall in love on facebook or 2go if it is not possible to see d girl physically.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by keba(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2011
Extreme Stupidity
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by EBONY2SOUL(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2011
Ode mugu
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by garnetty(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2011
This is crap. How do you get carried away with a faceless love for 5 whole years only to wake up suddenly to discover is all nightmare? You need a psychiatric test.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Monike: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
He dat gather's a wood full ants ask lizards to visit him,is all ur fault u shld ve been sure of d person b4 fallin in love but since u've find out is he n not she there is notin u can do than to put urself together i believe u've learnt ur lessons.
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by akyus(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
@sexkillz, una no go kill person wit laf. Me think na ghost true true dis dude meet 4 fb. I don read comments my ribs don crack. Rescue me!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
maga don pay
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
OP u be proper maga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by blackboi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
ask the he-she to give back your money naw
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by alosiby92(f): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
This is not funny, the same almost happened to me when I posted my email address on NL, some girl emailed me telling me how her name was Kate William from Liberia wanting to be my friend, I replied sadly, but later tried searching for her on FB to no avail. All I found was a website where they exposed romance scammers and the name and email I recieved were posted there (unknown to me it had been put up in JANUARY)
Lesson learnt: NEVER post personal details on NL forums, Thank theLord I had the good sense to post a fake email address or I woulda been pissed,
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by Feraz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^i think i know the person you're talking of. Sent me an email telling me how her father was murdered blah, blah, blah. . . . . . . .God!!!!!!! Funny posts in here lmao @ all the insults hurled at the poster. Sorry!!!!!!
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by ITbomb(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
and it is on the front page
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by joe4christ(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2011
I wish i'm an inch close to u,
I would have given u FIVE
HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAVYyyy
Knock on that BIG
head of yours,

But sincerely, many have fallen mugu of this,
especially 2GO fans.
2GO candidates can jointly testify of that
Re: I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' by shawonlese: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ poster,

You fell for a fraudster using model's pictures to defraud unsuspecting people.

If you're looking for love, never send money to anyone you meet on a dating website.

Always verify the person in the picture is who they say they are by sending them a keyword. Request (A must) your date to write the keyword and current date on a paper and take a fresh picture with the paper. If your date/crush refuses, your date/crush is a fraudster.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mz Mariah / These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / Guys Pls Say The Truth Can U Marry A Scarred Girl With Burns On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.