Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ (14209 Views)

Watch The Full 6-year Gej Testimony / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / ‎​expect Significant Progress In Governance Next Year - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Pukkah: 7:17pm On May 30, 2012
What did he have in mind when he asked to be given 1 year? What was he thinking of? Does he just reel out promises without any plan of achievement in place?

This is sad and embarrasing! embarassed
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ziccoit: 7:17pm On May 30, 2012
3mths to his administration he asked people to judge him after a year. Now is the time and Mr GEJ is yet to improve on what people judged him on 9mths ago. Can you see now? There are some things that come naturally. Give this man 50yrs to rule this country and be expecting nada. He is just not fit.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 7:25pm On May 30, 2012
[size=19pt]...For it is written; every winsh shall bow! grin
Fresh Air![/size] cool
Big winsh, small winsh, bad winsh, thin winsh, fat winsh, winsh wit k-leg... All shall bow. grin

...Bowing can be painful.
Broda Okon, come e! grin grin grin

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 30, 2012
ziccoit: 3mths to his administration he asked people to judge him after a year. Now is the time and Mr GEJ is yet to improve on what people judged him on 9mths ago. Can you see now? There some things that come naturally. Give this man 50yrs to rule this country and be expecting nada. He is just not fit.

50 years ke

give the man 5 millenia and he will still do nothing

but he will vow us to death
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ifeci: 7:29pm On May 30, 2012
this thread was actually posted on Aug 26th 2011, Why is it making frontpage today may 30 2012? and he talking about 3mnths was frm april to aug last year. we all are angry abt his admnistration quite alright but calling up an old post to stir up emotions is wrong.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci: this thread was actually posted on Aug 26th 2011, Why is it making frontpage today may 30 2012? and he talking about 3mnths was frm april to aug last year. we all are angry abt his admnistration quite alright but calling up an old post to stir up emotions is wrong.

It made homepage because Retardeen gave us a timeline of 1yr to assess him and Yesterday marked one year exactly and people are reviewing his performance like he told us to

And the verdict is similar, He has been a monumental failure
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ziccoit: 7:43pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci: this thread was actually posted on Aug 26th 2011, Why is it making frontpage today may 30 2012? and he talking about 3mnths was frm april to aug last year. we all are angry abt his admnistration quite alright but calling up an old post to stir up emotions is wrong.

How do you mean? Ha ha.

A man had your money which was put in business. You asked after the profit 3mths into the business and he asked you to request for such by a year.

Wouldn't you ask after the profit, as he said, at the clock of a year?

No. You must be joking with that comment up there. What kind of reasoning is that?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ifeci: 7:44pm On May 30, 2012
It made homepage because Retardeen gave us a timeline of 1yr to assess him and Yesterday marked one year exactly and people are reviewing his performance like he told us to

And the verdict is similar, He has been a monumental failure

ok, i get it loud and clear
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 7:46pm On May 30, 2012

You are the only one wrong here! Note that the posts on NL are a continuous conversation, not a one time thing where you can hope to hide an issue never to be discussed again! Also, when you make a promise, you can expect to be held to it and not just use mere empty words. This is what is done in America and similar countries where many Nigerians including yourself will almost kill yourself to live in!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ifeci: 7:53pm On May 30, 2012
You are the only one wrong here! Note that the posts on NL are a continuous conversation, not a one time thing where you can hope to hide an issue never to be discussed again! Also, when you make a promise, you can expect to be held to it and not just use mere empty words. This is what is done in America and similar countries where many Nigerians including yourself will almost kill yourself to live in!

Did u read my last post with ur behind or did I type in chinese? So now that u hv succeeded in telling us that you live in America, has the price of iya bolu's tomato changed in the market? unnecessary flaunting of stupidity.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Osazemhen: 7:55pm On May 30, 2012
Boyloaf: GEJ is on d right part! GOODLUCK NIGERIA!!!
Ignorance that's ur problem. It is really sad that a full grown Nigerian can't differentiate between good and evil. The day you get out to visit a european country you would hv a different view.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2012
any bets on our comments on this thread a year from now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ebamma(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2012
when one year don reach, him go change mouth say access me at the end of my tenure
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2012
ebamma: when one year don reach, him go change mouth say access me at the end of my tenure

Brother, but one year was yesterday...
ifeci:

Did u read my last post with ur behind or did I type in chinese? So now that u hv succeeded in telling us that you live in America, has the price of iya bolu's tomato changed in the market? unnecessary flaunting of stupidity.

LOL, you will kill me with laughter. Is there any flaunting of "STUPIDITY" that's necessary? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Onyejonchi: 8:08pm On May 30, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]
Demdem: grin grin grin This guy is a clown.
[color=#990000]

easier 2 call some 1 names. GEJ inherited war frm yar'adua, boko haram has been b4 d death of yar'adua. He came 2 power when 9ja was already in crisis and some of us promised not 2 alow him settle down 2 do anything. GEJ would start working when sabotours and terrorists drop their evil plans.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 8:16pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci:

You are the arch-stupid one here if it doesn't occur to you that I had sent the post perhaps just after the one you realized your gaffe was registered by the system. Get out more to learn so you will easily know that correcting an earlier gaffe of yours does not erase the initial foolishness of the error! Jonadumb even has not learned that lesson!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Akiika: 8:32pm On May 30, 2012
Well, there's something GEJ achieved....he broke the record of being the worst Nigerian president...you now hold the title.
Corruption unlimited
Insecurity (bombing unlimited)
Untold hardship on the people (fake subsidy removal)
e.t.c

And you'll be the first president to be unseated by people's revolution.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ayox2003: 8:33pm On May 30, 2012
GEJ is just too far from the electorate.
He has never said what people wanna hear.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by MahatmaGhandi: 8:38pm On May 30, 2012
Take it or leave it jonathan has not done well in the past one year and I can say now that he is officially power drunk,he has been acting like a despot for quite a while now,this was the same man that came cap in hand with stories of his shoeless beginnings asking for votes,nigerians loved him sentimentally and voted him but with each passing day he is loosing those votes and confidence placed on him,make no mistakes about it nigerians are in tears north,east,west and south. you should go to the getto and see what is happening people dying of ailments that should not ordinarily kill because of poor health infrastructure while elected officials fly their wives and families abroad to treat headaches and deliver babies so as to become citizens of a better country,it has almost become an insult to be called a nigerian ,nigerians are not asking for too much all they ask for is improved standard of living,we cannot live in a society where politicians are so rich that they shelve water and cook their meals and bath with the most expensive wines while others can hardly afford spittle . He the president should remember abacha was there before him where is he now,stella was wife of obj where is she now,yaradua was also there where is he now,ghadafi was the strong man of lybia where is he now,now that he has the chance he should amend his ways and pursue justice,rawlings of ghana does not have two heads neither does nelson mandala,I heard the refinery that nigeria has made so much drama about waiting for foriegn investors to build for them ghana has done it in two yrs without any drama, God if you can hear me pls come to our aid we really need you and also the ones that claim to be your ordained pastors are not helping matters pls send us a martin luther king jr..Amen
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by honeric01(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2012
[size=18pt]HE ACHIEVED SOMETHING

BROUGHT FACEBOOK TO NIGERIA! grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 30, 2012
honeric01: [size=18pt]HE ACHIEVED SOMETHING

BROUGHT FACEBOOK TO NIGERIA! grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

and he renamed unilag
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ifeci: 8:41pm On May 30, 2012
You are the arch-silly one here if it doesn't occur to you that I had sent the post perhaps just after the one you realized your gaffe was registered by the system. Get out more to learn so you will easily know that correcting an earlier gaffe of yours does not erase the initial foolishness of the error! Jonadumb even has not learned that lesson!

it is only a fool that does not stand to be corrected. my attention was drawn and I corrected myself but u were so quick to criticize which is what a fool will quickly do and you want now to blame it on "system" so sad systems can't respond, they would have told you how foolishly you type.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Ejine(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2012
With this, we can finally agree, that you can never claim to vote a man and not his party.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Ejine(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2012
oyb:

and he renamed unilag

He brought Abiola to Nigeria.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 9:03pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci:

it is only a fool that does not stand to be corrected. my attention was drawn and I corrected myself but u were so quick to criticize which is what a fool will quickly do and you want now to blame it on "system" so sad systems can't respond, they would have told you how foolishly you type.

Dumb ass get a life and leave me the fu<k alone! Anuofia! angry angry
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ifeci: 9:06pm On May 30, 2012
Dumb Bottom get a life and leave me the fu<k alone! Anuofia!

eediot, ode! u got what u deserved so nxt time u won't rush issues. bingo!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 30, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan. Go hard or go back home. WorD from the wise slice the pies. Let the common man pray for you. Otan.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by lacasa: 9:18pm On May 30, 2012
Should this be a current Question? Or a past Question
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ujchief(m): 9:32pm On May 30, 2012
oyb: any bets on our comments on this thread a year from now?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
A year from now, the whining and name calling wont stop. For me, i aint dissapointed with Gej. A leopard cannot change its spot. I would hav been disapointed if he delivered on his electoral promises of steady power suply, fight coruption, youth empowerment etc. I knew nothing good could come out of Gej, hes doing exactly as i predicted, so i aint disapointed nor suprised. He achieved nada @ bayelsa with less than a milion population, billions of naira as monthly allocation and almost one tribe, what do u expect of such a man when he becomes president of over 160mil people wit more than 252 tribes, cultures and languages.
We all shouted it prior to (s)election, but unfortunately, some 22 milion people decided otherwise.
Once again, i aint disapointed.

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by frankpessu(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2012
uncle jona na f**k up. no lit in ma plac 4 10months nw
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by timmylinkz: 9:54pm On May 30, 2012
Mr President, assessing you by Nigerian is like exposing your dirty and shameful inabilities to the whole world...this country is just to big for you to govern,u dont possess the qualities of a viable leader, therefore, stop parading yourself as an achiever, chop and gather your own share of the money and leave.God will give us a leader that will take us to our Promise land...as for Mr President he has nothing to show for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries / NUPENG To Embark On A 3-Day Warning Strike / Disclose Buhari’s Health Status Now – Southern Christian Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.