Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ (14211 Views)

Watch The Full 6-year Gej Testimony / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / ‎​expect Significant Progress In Governance Next Year - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by kutchs: 10:17pm On May 30, 2012
It is very convinient and easy to call the president names but we are free to do so. How amny of us appreciate the mess and problem naija was and is? Nigeria will neva shift an inch when all we do fold our arms and watch weda Gej is going to succeed or fail. The task to save Nigeria is a collective one, u cant hide behind some computers and phones to spew thrash and call names and expect progress.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Jaykizz(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2012
[quote author=koruji][/quote]
It's a year nau FOOL!!! N u'v only proven to b INCAPACITATED, CLUELESS N A DUMBASS as to Nigeria's problems. Notin u'v achievd except dat u changd UNILAG to MAMA AWON UNIFASITY (MAU-Moshood Abiola Univasity).
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by emiye(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2012
Goodluck Jonathan made ninety one (91) campaign promises

He love promises, and shoves them down the throat of the gullible majority
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by phantom(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2012
assessment:zero,nada,zilch,clueless,incompetent....i could go on....
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by itslordmoh: 10:52pm On May 30, 2012
ifeci:

Did u read my last post with ur behind or did I type in chinese? So now that u hv succeeded in telling us that you live in America, has the price of iya bolu's tomato changed in the market? unnecessary flaunting of stupidity.

It's okay. He must have seen it now. There' no use abusing him or her.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Martini101(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2012
Osazemhen:
Ignorance that's ur problem. It is really sad that a full grown Nigerian can't differentiate between good and evil. The day you get out to visit a european country you would hv a different view.
. [/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]Bros. Na wa 4 U oh! The guy withdrew his statement after GEJ disappointed. Is a crime to withdraw a statement especially after a heartbreaking disappointment?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by itslordmoh: 10:57pm On May 30, 2012
Onyejonchi: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000]

easier 2 call some 1 names. GEJ inherited war frm yar'adua, boko haram has been b4 d death of yar'adua. He came 2 power when 9ja was already in crisis and some of us promised not 2 alow him settle down 2 do anything. GEJ would start working when sabotours and terrorists drop their evil plans.

You fail to realise that he has been given ample time to remove those saboteurs from administration.If he cannot overcome the challenges he is facing as a president and Nigeria's challenges as a whole, then he isn't fit to be president of our great country.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by pawesome(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2012
Asses GEJ....in a word,'dt NIGGA iza BITCH'.....
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Martini101(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2012
Osazemhen:
Ignorance that's ur problem. It is really sad that a full grown Nigerian can't differentiate between good and evil. The day you get out to visit a european country you would hv a different view.
. [/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]Bros. Na wa 4 U oh! The guy recanted his statement after a colossal disappointment 4rm GEJ. Is a crime to recant a statement especially after a heartbreaking disappointment?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by bodejohn(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2012
I can still remember the songs...O ni luck o...goodluck to me, goodluck to you, goodluck Nigeria e e e...neighbour to neighbour for transformation...etc luck can only make you a president, it won't govern for you!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by NEROSKY(m): 1:10am On May 31, 2012
we tired abeg
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by alstacs(m): 2:00am On May 31, 2012
manny4life:

Brother, your words are quite mean, damn. Have you seen perhaps in movies when a dragon spits out fire, the level of anger in the dragon fire tank makes the difference in the amount of fire it bring out and obviously the fire destroys anything in its path. You're just like the dragon, with so much anger, your words just like the fire will destroy anything within its path. Calm down eh, it's not that serious; your second statement make the first "hate" sound like a good word. Our dear president needs guidance so he can transition our economy into success, and cursing him, sure ain't doing it. Imagine where 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, or a million or even 10million Nigerians curse one man, trust me, it sure affects him and you will definitely feel the ripple effect of his incapability.

Never knew we are powerful, can we start the curses here then?
What guidance?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by koruji(m): 2:15am On May 31, 2012
How time flies. Posted this when the flame of hope, and the idea of a real "transformation" was still burning in my heart.

Sigh! Another would-be Nigerian Messiah gone into the history books.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Gbawe: 2:33am On May 31, 2012
kutchs: It is very convinient and easy to call the president names but we are free to do so. How amny of us appreciate the mess and problem naija was and is? Nigeria will neva shift an inch when all we do fold our arms and watch weda Gej is going to succeed or fail. The task to save Nigeria is a collective one, u cant hide behind some computers and phones to spew thrash and call names and expect progress.

Give it a rest mate. It is one thing for a competent man, genuinely putting in an effort, to fail. Indeed Nigerians would be more magnanimous in their support of such a President.

It is something else totally for an indolent, clueless, corruption-friendly and compromised President to fold his arm and stare at the ceiling while the Nigerian ship continues to sink. Only adults into self-delusion ,or blindly biased ethnic/religious/sectional support, will hold brief for such a President.

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by alstacs(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2012
shymmex: Hmmmm, the oracle has spoken... cool

He failed woefully the first year - please, let's access him again next year. grin

It's better to fail, than not to try at all...

The guy tried, and he failed woefully - and I hope he has learned from his mistakes (I only hope so).

Let's judge him again next year, biko. cool

He tried?tried setting up committees to feed his financiers.
Tried feeding them d sweat and blood of Nigerians in unreasonable subsidy payment? If you add the payment in arrears for 2011 payment, we are well above N2 trillions. you mean he didn't think people are serious with all the protest in Jan? Thieving still continues!
He tried binding the hands of all the anti corruption agencies.
Mistakes? No mistakes, he did and does what he's gotta do
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by StarrMatthieu: 4:53am On May 31, 2012
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ujchief(m): 5:58am On May 31, 2012
kutchs: Nigeria will neva shift an inch when all we do fold our arms and watch weda Gej is going to succeed or fail. The task to save Nigeria is a collective one, u cant hide behind some computers and phones to spew thrash and call names and expect progress.
no sir, we didnt fold our arms and watch! We took to the streets when he made unfriendly gestures towards the subsidy, we didnt hide behind our computers, we slept on the streets, only to be forced out of the streets by his military men. Didnt u hear some of us were killed?
Once again, i aint disapointed with Gej, i never expected anything good to come out of his administration. I'm only suprised at the new low his incompetence takes each morning.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by tlo(f): 6:05am On May 31, 2012
let's all remember Mr President's 'non'-performance come 2015 and not find an excuse to manage him for another 4 years. any other candidate is desirable right now.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Demdem(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2012

easier 2 call some 1 names. GEJ inherited war frm yar'adua, boko haram has been b4 d death of yar'adua. He came 2 power when 9ja was already in crisis and some of us promised not 2 alow him settle down 2 do anything. GEJ would start working when sabotours and terrorists drop their evil plans.

Ingnorant Mofo. if he wasnt ready to lead then why did he volunteer to go for the presidency if not for greed. After about 2yrs, the retardeen still hasnt settled down, continue to deceive ursef. If he isnt strong enough to deal with those that are undermining him then he should resign. period.

@Post.

he has failed as usual.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Herosenior(m): 7:04am On May 31, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I will not judge GEJ until at the end of his tenure
.u said wel,may he has a betr plans ahead...hs whol tenur wl tel.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Demdem(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2012
Herosenior: .u said wel,may he has a betr plans ahead...hs whol tenur wl tel.

The retardeen himself asked us to assess him after one year. u know better than him?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I will not judge GEJ until at the end of his tenure

wow

so you mean he can afford to waste four years of your life and resources?
Kudos we need more people like you in this country....... so that it can die faster
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Tokotaya: 8:21am On May 31, 2012
I hate to say to supporters of GEJ that I told you so. On this same Nairaland, I shouted myself hoarse, trying to expose the emptiness of this man proposing to be our president. Well, it's sad that it takes very long for Nigerians to realise that they are being raped. The character that will save this nation would not be a wimp, who is bent by entrenched anti-people forces in the apparatus of government. He will be an individual strong enough to exert his own pressure to bend or break the unyeilding anti-people interests. GEJ is not such a person. He has never been. And never will be.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Buc(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2012
With d events of d period he has being in office, it scares me to think he ll b in office till 2015.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by AjanleKoko: 8:53am On May 31, 2012
A slowpoke with a chip on his shoulder. Surrounded by opportunists and hypocrites. Held hostage by robber barons.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Buc(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2012
This president makes me forget Obasanjo was a bad president and pls Abacha come and take back certain rights from me alongside this democratic hardship.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Pukkah: 9:25am On May 31, 2012

Please clarify: did Jonathan inherited a bomb-throwing Boko Haram from Yar'adua? Yes, Boko Haram was existing but they were not throwing bombs. How did things get so bad?

Mind you, Yar'adua inherit a pipeline-bursting and people-kidnapping MEND from Obasanjo. What did he do about it? Did he continue to yell, cry and whine about it while blaming Obasanjo for the baggage? No. He came up with the amnesty idea. Also remember that President Jonathan promised that Boko Haram would be a thing of the past by June, which starts tomorrow.

Didn't Jonathan realize the enormity of the task he was freely and voluntarily taking on? Didn't he, after supposedly assessing the situation, make promises? So why are you now blaming everybody but Jonathan? Why are you blaming the poor Nigerians who voted for him? Is this not insult upon injury?

Solve the problem(s) and stop complaining or get out of the seat!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Pukkah: 9:38am On May 31, 2012
kutchs: It is very convinient and easy to call the president names but we are free to do so. How amny of us appreciate the mess and problem naija was and is? Nigeria will neva shift an inch when all we do fold our arms and watch weda Gej is going to succeed or fail. The task to save Nigeria is a collective one, u cant hide behind some computers and phones to spew thrash and call names and expect progress.

What you have prescribed here is nebulous and ambiguous. It does not really hold accountable specific persons that we (the people of Nigeria) have saddled with the responsibility to tackle our problems. Is this fair?

How do you ensure 'collective' approach when we have all surrendered our 'power' to the executive and legislature? Why don't you want to situate the blame on them? Don't you know that everything falls and rises on leadership? I'll give you an example.

How come the 'collective' approach did not make Nigerian drivers start using seat belts until the FRSC started implementing it? How come Lagos IGR went up when the government became serious about getting more tax revenue? These examples illustrate the importance of leadership (and readiness of Nigerians to follow) and the futility/emptiness of the much vaunted 'collective' approach.

Let the leaders lead! They asked for it!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by nagoma(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2012
Geomel: May God almighty keep strengthen you in Jesus name.AMEN
www.web4lagos.com

Jesus hates corruption and leaders who allow and support it.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Dave9103: 9:55am On May 31, 2012
GEJ Season 3 Coming Out Oct. 1st. Watchout.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by nagoma(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2012

Feeble apologist for a clueless president grin - Fresh Air Enjoy.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by waja(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2012
Listen Mr President, U cannot do well unless U stop the jumbo pay of our politicians, even U. The nation's money is in the hands of individuals. How can politics be the most lucrative job in Naija? Hence, a do or die affair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N458bn Lagos-ibadan New Rail Project To Begin Feb / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Congratulates President Elect Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.