Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,447 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Assess Me After One Year - GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ (14207 Views)

Watch The Full 6-year Gej Testimony / Throw Back Picture: Fela On Pant With One Year Old Seun Kuti. / ‎​expect Significant Progress In Governance Next Year - Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by sadyeek(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2011
Chei! Where that chik way dey bin dey fire me about this thing, on a previous thread. I wish say she fit come see am now.coming direct from the source him self, uninterupted.

[size=24pt]Kobojunkie[/size]

[size=18pt]WHERE ARE U?? COME AND READ IT FOR UR SELF[/size]

[size=22pt]If only Nigeria could import presidents like we import every other thing[/size]
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Igosun: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2011
Now I will start judging you with yet another Bomb in Abuja. So sad.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by KnowAll(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2011
[size=16pt]Goodluck Jonathan Attracts Bombs as mango attracts green flies. Nwaane, wetin now[/size]  undecided
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by folahann(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
I don't even know the st[i]u[/i]pid one year he's talking about, i thought he became president after Yar'Adua's death and not when he was elected.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by TenKobo1: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
Behold another Yar'adua has come to power!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf1: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
Dear Mr President,

You are right on track.

Just a quick update:

We will assess you based on the number of bombs that have gone up since you assumed office including the one that have just gone off today at UN office in Abuja.

In fact it is going to be a continues assessment, you know what i mean,  JSS1, JSS2 and then at the end the overall result that's what we are going to do. We actually are doing it quarterly but since you want us to do it yearly we will be very happy do that. We just hope you can be able to cope with carry overs because you have failed 39 exams already. Lastly, we hope to see you graduate as you kept on promising us you will improve. In this university we dont tolerate drop outs as it is our rule that any student who drops out or absconds will face EXECUTION by our beloved and well trained allies Operation Anti Drunken Fishermen Unit a.k.a BK HARAMs

Thank you.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by seanet02: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=25pt]With the recurrent Bomb Blasts, It will take 1 million years for GEJ to understand why he is in Abuja.
Very stvpid President[/size]
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by blacksta(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ  KNOWS that Nigerians are FOOLS  - hence any statement will  be swallowed hook, line and sinker  - Na today  - Yesterday you FOOLS swallowed "  5000 MW By dec 2010 "  - so ABEG FOOLS SWALLOW THis one and stop complaining.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by executinal(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
Presido i laugh in roosky and greek grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Gbenge77(m): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
Despite being in office for a year plus,he is talking nonsense.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Mr Odechuckwu Retardeen Jonathan

Pls who was Nigerias president exactly a year ago?

This man is soo dumb that its unbelievable

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by otokx(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
There is supposed to be more to this but when you keep making a wrong move at every turn then its just double face palm.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
Duffer resign, I hate you and your blank look.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by manny4life(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
blink182:

Duffer resign, I hate you and your blank look.

Hate is a strong word; find another word more subtle.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
manny4life:

Hate is a strong word; find another word more subtle.

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I hope he dies of his ignorance and burn in hell. The blood of innocent nigerians will haunt him to his grave.

Is it better now?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by manny4life(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
blink182:

Ok, thanks for the advice.

I hope he dies of his ignorance and burn in hell. The blood of innocent nigerians will haunt him to his grave.

Is it better now?

Brother, your words are quite mean, damn. Have you seen perhaps in movies when a dragon spits out fire, the level of anger in the dragon fire tank makes the difference in the amount of fire it bring out and obviously the fire destroys anything in its path. You're just like the dragon, with so much anger, your words just like the fire will destroy anything within its path. Calm down eh, it's not that serious; your second statement make the first "hate" sound like a good word. Our dear president needs guidance so he can transition our economy into success, and cursing him, sure ain't doing it. Imagine where 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, or a million or even 10million Nigerians curse one man, trust me, it sure affects him and you will definitely feel the ripple effect of his incapability.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by tefund(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
yes, the  truth   is only  GEJ  CANNOT  change  nigeria,he  may mean well  but  he  has powerful  principality and  cabals  to  content   with.If  nigeria  must  change   we  the  massess  must   take  the  battle  to  these  principalities     and  cabals, and  we   all   know   them,they are all   around  us
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2011
manny4life:

Brother, your words are quite mean, damn. Have you seen perhaps in movies when a dragon spits out fire, the level of anger in the dragon fire tank makes the difference in the amount of fire it bring out and obviously the fire destroys anything in its path. You're just like the dragon, with so much anger, your words just like the fire will destroy anything within its path. Calm down eh, it's not that serious; your second statement make the first "hate" sound like a good word. Our dear president needs guidance so he can transition our economy into success, and cursing him, sure ain't doing it. Imagine where 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, or a million or even 10million Nigerians curse one man, trust me, it sure affects him and you will definitely feel the ripple effect of his incapability.
Then he should resign, he has proven he is not a capable leader
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
tefund:

yes, the  truth   is only  GEJ  CANNOT  change  nigeria,he  may mean well  but  he  has powerful  principality and  cabals  to  content   with.If  nigeria  must  change   we  the  massess  must   take  the  battle  to  these  principalities     and  cabals, and  we   all   know   them,they are all   around  us
How can he fight the cabal that put him there? And they say the last election was the most free and fair in the history of the nation
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by mbulela: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
aikuda:

Not that it matters, but GEJ's use of the English language is very surprising for a PhD holder. Perhaps his words are not being transcribed properly.

Nothing to do with transcription. His use of English language is hugely appalling.you just have a general idea of what he is talking about but you can't make any sense of the specifics.

1 Like

Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Beaf: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
blink182:

How can he fight the cabal that put him there? And they say the last election was the most free and fair in the history of the nation

To be so bitter, simply because you lost politically is very foolish. Not only is it foolish, it is also very bad for your health, this is brotherly advice.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by fxtopedia(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
He would have said ''Assess me after 2nd term''
I can't laugh oooo
Where are the apologists of odechu
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2011
fxtopedia:

He would have said ''Assess me after 2nd term''
I can't laugh oooo
Where are the apologists of odechu

below is one of them, check it out:

A good point raised by blink 182:

blink182:

Now take a look at the response of an evasive Confirmed LIAR:

Beaf:

To be so bitter, simply because you lost politically is very foolish. Not only is it foolish, it is also very bad for your health, this is brotherly advice.

He never disappoints. grin grin grin
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by wazobiang: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2011
no he's an idiot!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Eziachi: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

I will not judge GEJ until at the end of his tenure
grin grin GEJ is that you?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2011
Eziachi:

grin grin GEJ is that you?

ROFLMAO!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by andresia(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2012
Monumental failure in all aspects of leadership! Expert in dividing the various ethnic group along tribal and religious lines. Expert in corruption and imbecilic wickedness! haba, oga Jonathan fear God o!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by ASOROCKb(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2012
andresia: Monumental failure in all aspects of leadership! Expert in dividing the various ethnic group along tribal and religious lines. Expert in corruption and imbecilic wickedness! haba, oga Jonathan fear God o!
Will he?
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by CyberG: 5:22pm On May 30, 2012
Mega FAILURE! Even in a century, it (Jonathan) WILL still be a FAILURE LOSER NON-PRESIDENT!
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On May 30, 2012
We might as well give the man the next 3 years.
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2012
He meant one year using the martian calendar
Re: Assess Me After One Year - GEJ by OAM4J: 5:35pm On May 30, 2012
hmnnnnn..... shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Display The Intelligence Of The Politics Section: Answer These Questions. / National grazing bill has expired, says senate / Malami To Pursue 2023 Presidential Ambition With Firm Control Of EFCC Fund - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.